Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:50 pm

Mori smirked watching the man uselessly throw things at him. Though he was taken aback quite a bit, byt the close contact and the sudden face to face, inch apart movement. he didn't exactly have long to fret about it though as another object was being thrown at him. Looking up to the bench, he weilded the scythe and let one fall from his hands as his fingers slided around the chain instead. To Mock Nora even more, he swung the curved blade into the air and slashed out.

In a manner of seconds, one section of the bench fell on either side of him and were practically demolished due to the throw and gravity. Mori smirked at Nora again in a look and manner of haha, your loss.

"Is that all you can do, Nora-chan? I'm rather disappointed in you~."

Mori was practically asking his soul to be delivered to heaven (or he--) early, signigng the consent willing as he played along with his friend, agravvating him further and further, closer to the edge of Insanity where Mori ruled.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:03 am

(XDD)

Eiichi took this chance to back away and rush to another hiding spot, away from this girl. To watch the fight was best, to interfere would be later (In other words he just didn't know when) His new hiding spot was behind some other trees. Away from the crazy girl and safe from getting anything hurdled at him. His mind wondered back to that strange girl about her obsession with yaoi. It made him shiver just by the thought of something like that. Never in a million years would he think like that. Ever.

He shook his head and watched the fight once more. He felt jittery. He wanted to just jump and stop these two, but then again it was their fight... he doesn't even know why he was here in the first place. Because someone told him about this fight and wanted it to stop since this park was so peaceful. But watching it, it wasn't a deadly fight, hell Eiichi didn't even know why these two were fighting. Probably about some girl... could that girl be her? But she's so...
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 10:56 pm

Nora narrowed his eyes dangerously once again as he then began to uproot a small tree from the ground.
"Don't you-" He lifted up the tree out of the ground and ran towards Mori, swinging the tree towards Mori. "-call me that!!" He swung the tree with full force, as if Mori is the baseball he's trying to hit. The problem is, this baseball is more tricker than others.

Rei, sooner or later, woke up from her estasy and watched them even further while she tried not to get her fantasy too far. She doesn't want to end up being in the hospital again- how can she enjoy her yaoi that way? Unless there is somekind of sexy male doctor and a feeble yet cute assistant next to the very same doctor... and while she's in her hospital bed, they couldn't control their urges with eachother and ****** and ****** with ****** and his fingers ***** ******* ****** with sexy ***** **** with that ******........... then suddenly, the imagine of Nora as the sexy doctor and Mori as the 'cute' assistant then appeared in her mind, making her squeal a high pitch squeal.
It's perfect!!! It's seriously perfect!!! For her newest chapter of "I Don't Serve You." !!!!! Oh, all the *** scenes she can make!!!!

(M rated, DON'T READ IF DON'T LIKE)

"Mori.... what are you wearing...?" Nora, in his glasses, couldn't help but ask as he saw his assistant enter in his office... wearing a nurse outfit.... what in the heck is Mori thinking he's doing?
"Take that off. You're violating dress code."
Mori frowned at the order.
"I'm wearing a nurses outfit and that's the first thing you're thinking of?"
Nora raised an eyebrow as if to ask if Mori is expecting something else. Mori pouted, but he somehow didn't expect any less from Nora- one of the very most sucessful doctors in this hospital. He's serious- about everything- to the point that is such a bore. What irritates Mori sometimes is that Nora is predictable yet unpredictable at the same time.
"You have no sex drive."
"I don't want one." Nora bluntly stated in his very same monotonous voice, gathering his files and paper.
"We have a surgery to perform in a hour and a half. Take that off and get ready."
Nora jump as he felt the arms encircling his waist. He didn't notice that Mori had move from the office door to behind him, surprising the other slightly. Usually, Nora would notice if someone is sneaking up on him- but Mori didn't alerted his senses. And Mori is usually the first person he would notice sneaking up behind him.
"'Take that off'~" Mori cooed; Nora stiffen as he felt the cloth bulge rubbing against his butt. "Why don't you do that for me?~"
Nora clench his teeth as he felt the bulge continuously thrust on his bottom, his emotionless facade still on as he tried to continue filing his papers- though his hands are slightly shaking. Unfortunely, Mori noticed that little effect.
"Mori, stop playing around a t-take that off."
Shit, his voice cracked.
In response, Mori purred, rolling his hips as he slyly pinch Nora's nipple through shirt. Not expecting it, Nora gasp in surprise, his body flinch at the sudden burst of pleasure through his body.
Nora slightly curse under his breath.
Mori has done things like this to him in the past but he wished that the other doesn't have to do this now. He has a job to do and patients-
Nora unexpectedly release a surprised moan as he felt Mori massaging the bulge growing in his pants, panting as he lean over his desk, not able to stand without support.
Mori's touches have always made him like this, defenseless and weak, as if he knows the correct buttons to push to make him into a withering mess.
Chuckling, Mori continues to harshly rub and tease the growing erection; pushing it, touching it, cupping it, squeezing it. Nora couldn't catch up to what he's doing to his abused member anymore as he laid on his desk with glaze eyes shining with lust, not able to move as he moans and groans to the teasing touches that rack pleasure to his body.
Mori hasn't done this to him for a long time- so everything seemed fresh and new to Nora.
As Mori crawled ontop of Nora, he release the other's weeping member out his pants, pumping it.
"A-Ah!!"
Mori couldn't help but get turn on by the sound. It's rare for Nora to express any kind of emotion- to hear the other yell out in estacy is definitely a rare treat~
Just when Nora is about to come, Mori stop his minstrations on his erection; making Nora unconsciously whimper. Ah, Nora-chan is just so cute that Mori wanted to take him here right now~
"Ah ah ah ah." Mori said with a tone of tease, shaking his finger at every 'ah' he sounded out. "You must do something for me first."
Nora tried glaring at the other- which failed since his eyes is still glaze with lust, not to mention the fact that he has no pants, his lab coat dirtied with pre-cum and his shirt half lifted up. Yeah, Nora looks anything but menacing right now- more down right delcious~
Mori grins mischeviously as he lifted up the skirt of the nurses outfit, showing the lace black underwear (that he just convienantly found near the nurses's outfit that he also convieniantly found also). The underwear made it easy to see how hard Mori is- the white-haired assistant could've sworn he saw a small blush on the other's face (then again, Nora's whole face is flushed with red).
Mori then took Nora's hand and made the other touch his bulge, slightly surprising the usually monotonous man.
"Feel this Nora? Do you know how hard it is to hide this from you whenever you touch me?~" Mori cooed, shiving from the touch of the other's hand on his erection. God, he wants this.
Mori then uses Nora's limp fingers to hook onto the edge of the laced underwear, pulling them down and freeing the hot erection.
"Suck." Mori commanded as if Nora is still his servant from those time long ago when they were still in the Yakuza.
Nora looked confuse and horrified by the order. Suck? Suck what? His eyes widen as he felt the member prode his mouth...... He couldn't mean!?!?!?
The member prode his mouth once again. "Suck." Mori said it in a deeper voice full of lust. He really needs this.
Nora hesitate to listen to the order but he did, taking the erection into his mouth in one go.
"Y-Yeah, that's i-it." Mori groan as he grab the locks of Nora's hair, his back arching backwards. "D-Don't use your teeth- there. That's it, take it in deeper." Nora complies to what Mori is telling, feeling embarrassed, confused and strangely aroused.
"S-Swirl your tongue a-around- yeah, just like that, keep on sucking it." It felt too good for it to be real. Mori couldn't help but thrust his member deeper into Nora's mouth, making the other groan. The vibrations sent Mori over the edge and the white-haired male came into Nora's mouth.
Out of surprise, Nora detach his mouth from the member, his mouth full of Mori's cum.
Mori sigh in content. Just what he needed.
"Muri.."
Hearing Nora's muffled voice, Mori look at his long time friend again, seeing his mouth leaking cum as it drips down to the other's chest.
"Wuh... du I du abut thes?" It's obvious that Nora is referring to the cum that is still in his mouth.
Mori felt his erection came to life once again.
Nora grunted as he felt himself being forcefully slam onto his desk once again, Mori already positioning to penetrate him.
"Sheesh~ You always have to do things like this to me~" Mori said with a sadistic smirk, planning to coming in dry.

But before he could, someone then enter into the office, looking at the two with a curious face. Suddenly, her smirked; Nora still trying to recover from being pushed harshly onto the top and Mori, annoyed that he has been erupted.
"Excuse me, but-" The other took his lab coat off. "-may I, Eiichi, join?"

Rei blinked as she look at her manga drawing of the sudden appearance of Eiichi..... she didn't plan that..... but she loves it anyway!!!! (how she knows his name- well she actually already knows in the beginning- because she's the super stalker!)
Looking for her ultimate Seme, she saw him with the same super vision that she had when she first had saw him (that or actually putting a tracking device on him already) and immediately glomp him once again. THAT. HAS. TO. HAPPEN.
"Strip and wear this." she demanded with a hard voice, bringing out a random doctor's outfit that she just happens to convientantly have.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:13 pm

Mori blinked as he saw Nora reach for a tree and he sweatdropped. No way, he wasn't really going to...wow...He was really PISSED off. The informant laughed out loud though it sounded like it was coming from a maniac as he began running away again, jumping up and ONTO the tree. He ran back down with the scythe's crossed his front of him and he grinned down at his friend. Dodging the branches and the fly away leaves, he held the handles of the curved blades and reached into his pockets with his right hand.

He pulled out more knives and threw them at the former servant of his, aiming for his arms that held the tree and jumped off the tree, pushing hard for speed and he landed right behind Nora, spreading the blades out wide and reaching out, slashing at the air with a wicked smirk playing on his face.

It was a miracle that the other two people hadn't managed to be caught yet but the informant only believed that it was a matter of time before they were forced to come because if Nora couldn't get what he wanted he was going to end up uprooting all the trees in this park.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:04 pm

(XDDD Oh my gosh! WJOIFHOMJCFOHFQWEDHD XDDD)

Eiichi blinked and was startled by her a little bit. He blinked at the outfit and was starting to get creeped out. "Listen," he said to the girl with a serious look. "I don't know what your thinking and I don't want to know. It's dangerous here and these guys could notice us any minute, and once that happens, I'm going to have to butt in and beat them up and having you prancing in, you'll get hurt." He said this all not so nicely, but he was telling her the truth. She could get hurt and he didn't want someone (especially a girl) to get hurt. He pushed the outfit away still giving her a serious look that he was not messing around. "You understand?"

He hoped this girl understood or else he was going to have to just jump in any moment in this fight to just get away. In the shadows Eiichi was so distracted by the crazy girl that he did not see another person behind a tree watching and holding a knife. [OFC: I'm going to do something random~ ;3 DRAMA!!! because I wanna xD]
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:40 pm

(XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD)

Rei pouted in disappointement at what Eiichi had said.
Does that mean he wont' wear the doctor's outfit?

As he saw the knifes aiming for his arm, Nora has no choice but to let go of the tree to dodge them- so his arms wouldn't be impaled by them. He growled as he grabs another small tree from the park, using it as a weapon again and swung it at Mori like a batter swinging their bat the ball.
That concendencing smirk, those movements, his expression; everything that Mori does is just pissing him off.
"Stay still." he growls as he tries to land a hit on the slippery informant.

Rei blink as he heard the guy's lecture about her getting hurt.... her? Getting hurt? That's a laugh!~ While she is young and not so strong- she does have the power of parkouring!
"Uh huh. I understand." She told him, nodding excitedly. She understand- but...
"But you still need to wear this doctor's outfit~"
Of course, she didn't care about the guy in the knife (fujoshi senses I tell you!!).
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:02 pm

Mori grinned to his friend despite the obvious signs of how much the other wanted to kill him passionately. He dodged his friend's assault with the branch and he used his sycthe to catch it and rip it out of the man's hands, he rushed forward, feeling an adrenaline to catch Nora off guard and he lashed out at him again.

"You're getting lousy, Nora-chan? Where's the violence?! Is that all you can do?"

He was literally taunting his friend, almost as if he was planning to get himself killed. He would also have to figure out how to stop this. He was impecably slowing down though it would take an extreme attentive person to actually notice.

But seeing as how much Nora already knows about him and how much they spent together, it was going to obvious when Nora woudl take notice.

...Crap...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:11 pm

(XD Maybe I should make Eiichi wear it? C; )

Eiichi blinked at that last sentence and then the knife went flying between them, into the bush, and out the other end, flying into between the two fighters, and then slamming into a tree. Eiichi snapped his head to the direction the knife came. Another came and Eiichi grabbed it easily, throwing it to the tree where the attacker was hiding. The knife went in deep in the tree, it would possibly be hard to pull it out if you were strong enough to. The guy jumped out, covered in all black and throwing ninja stars at Eiichi. Eiichi gently pushed Rei away a little so she would not get hurt and dodged the stars as they flew at him. Running, he jumped up into the air and kicked the guy in the face, making him fly and slam into a tree. Eiichi smirked behind his bandana and stood up straight, waiting for the guy to get up or make a move. The attacker twitched and groaned a little as he started to get back up.

It wasn't strange for people to randomly attack him. He was a leader of a gang though people did not know his identity, which was good. The attacker grunted and spat onto the ground, wiping his mouth. He then shouted and ran towards Eiichi, fists raised. Eiichi dodged the first and then the second, but the third got him. It was hard, but not to hard. Eiichi glared a little and then punched the guy once, twice, thrice, and then multiple times.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:12 am

Though Rei could easily dodge them from where she's at, she blinked as she felt herself being push by the other. She did a flip as she was pushed backwards, landing with such gracefulness that it almost couldn't be human.

Before Nora, who slightly smirk as he notice the sluggish state that Mori is getting to, uses this opportunity to his advantage and literally destory the man in front of him, a knife hit his current weapon of the day, making him falter and miss his best friend. He blinked as he saw the knife on the trunk of the tree. Where in the world did that come from? Don't tell him that people are still here- usually, the sane ones would run away to somewhere safe. He look over where the fight between the assassin and another guy that he doesn't recongize. Well, when he's angry with Mori, he has a tendency to concentrate on the other and forget his surrounds (unless he is in the need for a weapon), so he wondered when those two have gotten there.

Rei twitched as he saw the assassin actually getting a hit on Eiichi.
No one- and she means no one- hurts her semes or her uke (you're still onto that? XDD) without her say so!! Unless they have a S and M relationship or are doing bondage!!
So, with that declaration (that she kinda said out loud) she then did a jackie chan-like flying kick that should send the guy at least 10 feet flying.
"Don't you dare touch my ultimate Seme!!!" She yelled in anger while doing so.

Nora watch, a bit stunned. Wasn't that the girl he just met back when he's finished with his job? Maybe that's not it.

Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:22 am

Mori blinked as he saw the tree headed his way and of course sweatdropped to the pleasantly victorious look on Nora's face but with how he was slowing down and how tired he was becoming so quickly in the short amount of time. All he could do was shut his eyes and grit his teeth because this next blow was going to really hurt.

But a miracle happen, either a stray knife of his or perhaps someone from the other park like htose two people he had spotted earlier were trying to save his life. Either way, he just about gave in on himself as his knees weakened and he collapsed to the ground in a hopeless mess.

Breathing heavily as if labored with fever, he rested on the cool grass, a now noticeable fever running his face.

Ah, that's right...He had had a cough this morning and even caught himself sneezing once or twice. Surely he had cauht something now...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:31 am

Eiichi blinked as the guy flew into the air. Did she just... He looked over to Rei and blinked. "Did you just call me your ultimate seme?" he asked and then dodged another punch as the guy came back, bloody and probably tired from this fight. Eiichi punched him back with more force and knocked the guy to the ground.
"Y-you'll die...! Everyone will find you!" the guy spat.
Eiichi only smirked and then shook his head, kneeling down to the attacker, who was down on the ground, weakened and bruised. "You just don't get it do you?" he asked and then let out a small laugh. Threats don't work on him, not even one, because these people don't know anything about him. He stood up, leaving the guy unconscious and on the ground. Did he feel bad? Of course not. He didn't feel bad to those who were killers and criminals. He cracked his shoulder as he groaned a little and rubbed his jaw where he was punched.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:19 am

As she heard Eiichi groan (of course, unnecessary thoughts like Eiichi shoving his **** into Mori's and Nora's *** does come across her mind when she heard it) she grab his face and made it turn towards her.
"Your face!!" she exclaimed as if something horrible had just happened. "Your seme face!! Now the ukes might run away!! A key of sucess of grabbing uke is their good looking face!!" She mumbled something about 'including' men's **** but it was said under her breath.
"This is horrible!" to her. "I know! We shall consult with your ukes and see how they should fix you up!" Without even explaining what she is thinking or whether that would be a good idea or not, she grabbed Eiichi's arms and strides over to the monsterous humans that stop their fighting.

Nora stares at Mori as he noticed his red face and heaving breath. A fever. Of course, Nora being a mother hen as he is, the black-haired ex-servant would notice whether Mori would have a fever or not; he did take care of the boy before when he was sick. Nora promptly drop the tree and walk over to his best friend, his whole body calming down as well as his mind. He tower over the other before leaning forward- picking him up.
"Let's get you home." Whether it's a small fever or not, Nora does not want it to get bad to the point that they have to take the other to the hospital. And he doesn't really like the doctors.

"Hey! Can we come with you for medical aid?!" Nora slightly turn and saw a girl dragging another boy that's probably the same age as him.
Without even thinking about it, Nora just nodded and continue his way. The girl and harmless and when a person is hurt, one should help them or treat them. It's not like he felt pity- it's his morale code that is dumped on him.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 11:10 am

Seeing Nora leer over him made Mori frown up at him, wincing slightly as he was picked up, thinking that Nora was going to kill him but seeing as how he was just being picked up, he gave a small sigh of relief. It would seem that he was spared for now. Thank the heavens above.

Mori blinked and looked over to the other two hazily, not really paying attention but he could see these must have been the two people that were hiding in the trees and he couldn't help but smirk lightly and raise an eyebrow to the looks of one of them. He must have been beaten but by what? The girl? She certainly didn't look like an ordinary girl, that was for sure. Especially with her random screaming that even he could hear during his fever.

"Hm? Enjoy the show? You been watching for quite a long time."

He commented aloud to the man before he closed his eyes and rested, after going through all those things to keep alive, he wasn't sure he could say another sarcastic comment so he just stayed out of it though he was aware of his former servant agreeing to them staying with him which he would have refused against for a number of reason.

First of all, what if these were spies that were exactly what started this miss of a fight anyway?!

He was paranoid but even more so when he was sick...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:27 pm

Eiichi was to tired to protest about the girl dragging him over there to the two crazy fighters. He was tired and just wanted to go home before Nanaka started to worry and then maybe give his gang some orders before all that. He kept quiet after the young boy's comment. Oh how he wanted to punch him, but he held back. Eiichi was used to taking punches and kicks, but it seemed like this guy wore brass knuckles under his gloves because his jaw was aching a little bit. He stared at the dark haired boy and then the white haired boy, seeing how the dark haired one just picked him up, Eiichi was starting to think that they really did have a thing, and did those things Rei would shout out. Was he surrounded by crazy people? The dark haired boy just looked totally calmed after all that throwing and trying to kill his companion! He glanced to the girl, having this feeling that she would start shouting things about these two since the white haired boy was being carried. He hoped not. He didn't want to hear anymore, it just mad him feel... weird? He was straight for god sakes! If he felt like doing that to the same sex then he would have already came out and done so! This was all so... no words could describe what Eiichi was thinking. He hoped that this was all some joke and that his informant was just trying to get some laughs, then that person was a dead man when Eiichi got his hands on him.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 1:26 pm

(Eiichi's thoughts!!! Yes!! I knew Rei would get to straight people!!! XDDDD)

Rei felt another nosebleed coming up when she saw Mori... is Nora's arms... Nora did it so calmly as if he has done it everyday (well, Nora has to get use to Mori's weight since Mori would tackle him from random places sometimes.) and thoughts of Nora carrying Mori to their single bed room (no, that's wrong- they have separate bedrooms) and **** ****** **** by doing ******* and **********...... well, in any other case, she tried not to nose bleed in front of Nora and Mori- that would be rude (Me: but you did it in front of Eiichi... Rei: Because he's a seme. I would scare the ukes away if they saw my nosebleed).

Nora blinked, a bit confusingly if anyone can tell by his small and not obvious gesture of showing his emotions. Mori noticed them all this time. Nora narrowed his eyes as he purposely shook the man; as punishment for including people that is not part of their fight. He could at least warn them to get out or not- but he just left them there. What if Nora accidently hurt them?
"Enough. We're going home." He said in his usual monotonous voice as he walk over towards the way to his home, making sure to press Mori close as he did not want the man to drop out of his grip... or maybe he does. He seemed to be going a bit more slower than usual; he obviously knows that the other two are going to follow him and slowing down so that they could follow him.

Rei grins as she grabs Eiichi's wrist, in a death grip nonetheless, and literally drags him along the 'yaoi train' as she would call it.
"Wait up Ukes!!"
She said as she literally skip towards them, not caring whether the teen behind her doesn't want to go either.
Nora ignored what she said- since he doesn't even understand what the word 'uke' is. Kids and their new dangle slangs. Doesn't it usually mean the receiver or the catcher? Why in the world is she calling them that?

Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:51 pm

Mori clapped a hand over his mouth as he felt Nora shake him and he glared openly at his friend, his stomach urching from the 'incicdent'. It was all his fault, if he hand't compelled him to leave the apartment he would be safetly as home probably with only the sniffles but noooooo.

He didn't even want to leave the house but Nora had insisted that he do his share and go earn his share of the money so Mori went out and called a few people so he could go threaten some people and troll~

Not even caring if he was coughing every now and then.

He glared at Nora.

"Do that again and I'll throw up on you."

He was pretty close to it too, besides the feverish fllush on his cheeks, he was rather paler than usual...

He blinked at the girl. How strange, she really couldn't have been normal. Especially with all her rants. There must have been something seriously wrong with her and what did she call them. Umes? Rukes?

Ukes?

Mori's face seemed to pale. What? What? Was that really what he had heard? Though he knew of the term, he was more distraught that he looked like the weaker person in the bedroom.

Last edited by Mori Aurum on Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:07 pm

(XDDD lol)

Eiichi didn't protest, but he was wondering... why would this girl ask these people? Did she not just see what they did? He sighed a little. Girls these days... was what he assumed. And did she just call them ukes? Eiichi has heard of these words for his sister, Nanaka, has gone through this stage and Eiichi is happy that she got over it.
It seemed that the white haired boy was sick... he wasn't very smart to show up and fight in his condition, but whatever... it wasn't his fight and he did not know these people. It would be best to just be quiet and let things unfold until something happens that he didn't like. (He couldn't run away since this girl had a death grip on his wrists) Then again there was pros to this situation. He could see who these people really were and if they were part of this gang he has been tracking since. And this girl... no. He was going to leave her out as a crazed yaoi fan girl with messed up daydreams and nosebleed problems. Yep. That was a good reference of what she was. Eiichi smirked a little behind his bandana when the white haired boy spoke those words. Now that would be interesting to see, but then that dark haired boy would go on a rampage again possibly.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:42 pm

Rei squeeze his wrist tighter as if she knows what he's thinking. Of course, there are no indication that she heard his thoughts, since her eyes are glued on the couple in front of her. But it's probably better, for everyone, if they don't try to make her angry... she did kick a man 10 feet into the air....

Nora just practically ignore what Mori had said, knowing that he could drop the man if he decided to throw up. Yeah, Nora need some kind of revenge for involving him into something that he wasn't involve in the first place. He's still pretty angry about that. He told Mori a million of times to not involve him into his schemes or his client. No, he does not want to meet them. No, he doesn't want to know about them.
He looks down at the white-haired teen and inaudibly sigh at the expression.
"How in the world am I going to know that you're sick when you don't tell me sooner?" He's not a mind reader dang it. Sure, he knows Mori better than anyone else but it's not like he can always keep an eye on the other 24/7. He has bills and jobs to take care of and he has to make sure food would keep appearing on their table. Besides, since when does Mori listen to him when he told him to earn more money? He must be really sick then.

It's a good thing that their apartment shouldn't be too far ahead- though in the bad side of the city.

Rei followed happily as he watches the two from behind their backs, hearing the conversation and almost squealing because of it. They will become a couple~ Or maybe, they're already a couple and they're just hiding it~ She had to encourage them to go on attack each other in front of her- she doesn't mind at all~~~~~~~
Hearts kept on flying from her body, obviously enjoying what is in front of her. She continues to pull Eiichi as if he has to be there.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:16 pm

Mori didn't like the silence that followed his comment and he wondered about that person that the girl was dragging behind. He looked familar. Maybe he had seen him in his files or something. He was going over his new people in Ikebukuro earlier this morning and was reading about some intersting people he didn't know but this single person was striking him as important though he couldn't directly recall what made him so important.

Frowning up at Fushou, he tried a small shrug of his shoulders in the position he was in and looked down to his lap.

"Like I knew before. I just had a small cough earlier. I even took a few cough drops to keep it from coming back."

He ran a cold hand through his hair, expertly dodging his head band and he looked to the street, trying to see if they were close or not and to express his impatientness, he whined up to his former servant.

"Nora~chan, are we there yet? You walk so slow? Or is it just me and my fever..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:27 pm

Eiichi didn't wince when her gripped tightened. He glanced to her and then smirked a little seeing that she was enjoying ever minute of this. He looked to the two and then looked to the side, bored and thought maybe something interesting could be happening somewhere else. He should be getting back to his group, but he sometimes never did. He would always leave them hanging. Nah, he thought, they can handle themselves. He was not going to tell anyone about this and he would kill his informant later and in a dark alley where no one can see anything happening.

(Blah, it's short because I'm lazy xP)
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 5:52 pm

(I don't blame you XDDD)

"We're here..." he said just right after Mori had asked him, heading towards the stairs of the apartment.
He wanted for the others to catch up, looking at them with a blank face and empty eyes- not.

Rei continues to skip towards the couple in front of her with Eiichi close by, dragging him of course.
She looks at the apartment, her eyes shining a bright light.
Sooo..... this is where it all started!!! The **** and the ***** ***** **** and ***** with the ***** including the **** entering the phase!!!! She feels like going high in yaoi heaven very much. She could just imagine it now.....

Nora came home from a day worth of jobs. He is Saturday so he have all day to do many different kind of odd jobs. He felt rather satisfied but tired- it's nothing new really. Especially for a busy day like today. There are a lot more people than usual for some reason- but he didn't question it, since it means more money.
As Nora unlocks the apartment and open the door, he was suddenly pulled in, the door soon after closing behind him. Before he could utter a word about what in the world is happening, lips were press against his and soon after, a tongue was thrust into mouth. Nora unconsciously moaned as the tongue rub around every corner it could, not leaving a place untouch. The black-haired teen couldn't help but kiss back, his tongue hesitantly touch the other's experience one, his eyes closing automatically.
The kiss seemed to last for hours, the attacker sucking the other's tongue greedily like a man out in the desert for water. His hands wonder around the other's body despartely, touching every place that he could reach. From his stomach, his chest, his hips, his sides, his legs, his crotch, to his rear end and sometimes his fingers rubbing inbetween his two cheeks- they're making Nora very hot and weak.
Sooner or later, they have to part of air, Nora panting as puffs of hot air came out. The other is heavily leaning onto the door, not able to balance by himself.
He felt his belt being pulled off.
"M-Mori, stop. Not today." Nora groan, grabbing the other's hand weakly to stop him. "We already did it last night."
Nora hazily saw Mori's smirk and watches as the other leans towards him and began to suck on his neck, earning a slight moan from the ex-servant. Usually, Nora would try to hide his sounds of pleasure but he knows that doing so would only frustrate his former master. And when Mori is sexually frustrated, it's not really a good thing- well, to Nora.
"You say that Nora-chan~ But-" Nora faintly process the fact that both his pants and his boxers have been dropped to the floor. The black-haired teen arch his back as the other grab his hard member, his head slightly throw back as he moan louder than the last. "-you're already so hard~"
"M-Mori-noooo~" Nora couldn't help but moan as the other began to pump his erection, fondling with the tips and sometimes the balls. The former master began to unbutton Nora's shirt, purposely brushing the hardened nipples on purpose. And when the shirt is then dropped onto the floor, leaving Nora completely naked and expose to the other, he then uses his tongue to swirl around one of the nipples and his free hand to pinch/tease/roll/abuse the other nipple. Nora was then shaking with need as he pants, gasps, and moan increasingly, not caring if the neighbors would hear them through the thin walls. He's unconsciously clutching onto the other for support, saliva trailing down the corner of his plump lips as his eyes glaze with blinding pleasure.
The pleasure was so high on Nora, that he couldn't stand anymore, slowly sliding down on the ground against the door as Mori followed along, about to continue his minstrations at the same pace. They continue on the floor of their front door, Nora's body glistening with sweat as it bends to the touches of his former master, craving for more. Nora thrust in Mori's hand several times already and Mori couldn't help but smirk at the greedy, yet lewd, body that Nora has.
Just as Nora was about to come, indications from the louder moans, Mori place a ring around a Nora's erection, effectively able to make the receiver of the two from cumming.
"Do you know what this is, Nora-chan?~" Mori questioned as he poke Nora's hard erection, making the other shiver. He doesn't really know what it is- other that it's stopping him from coming and that it's rather cold, making the naked ex-servant whimper.
Mori could only smirk as he snicker at the reaction. Though he was rather entertained by the other's need for his touch, he felt his erection twitching at the rare sound. He really wants to just slam inside the usually stotic man already but what fun would that be? He wants Nora to beg it, to crave for him more~
Taking out a remote in his pocket, the informant press a button.
Immediately, Nora reacted, his back arching as he moan in surprise, his eyes slightly widening. T-The ring, it's vibrating. Mori relish in the expression and reaction that Nora made, not touching his former servant and letting him squirm by himself.
"It's a vibrating ring. I got it off cheap from one of my clients.~" Mori stated factually as he watches the other look at him despartely, obviously wanting his touch. They uses toys before- Mori always get them cheap off his clients. Each one has always been different but every one of them has always been satisfying on Nora-chan~ His little own entertainment and pleasure~
"It's only on level one and you react to it so well~" Mori smirked as he looks at the remote. "I wonder what would happen if I put it on the highest level~"
Nora didn't have a say in it as Mori set it into the highest level; and Nora almost scream out his moan. His body jerk violently in ecstasy as he squrim, twist and shook, the pleasure high into his vein like drugs.
"A-ahhhhh-nngh-aah-M-M-Moooorrrrriii~" Nora moaned as he throw his head back, withering increasingly.
If the wide smirk didn't indicate it, Mori really did like the reaction. Especially since he get to see the contours of Nora's body in so many poses- like some kind of artwork. Agh, his erection is starting to hurt, twitching at almost everything that Nora does, but he's not going to pound into the other just yet~ He has one more toy to test out.
Spreading the shaking teen's legs, Nora too much into pleasure to resist, Mori grabs an eye-shaped object and pushes it into Nora's not-so-virgin hole. Nora hitch his breath as he felt something pushed inside of him, though he knows from the smooth texture and the cold feel to it that it's not Mori's erection. He then felt something slick shoot in his insides, wetting it effectively.
"It's another toy given to me~ It lubricates your insides for me, isn't that nice?" Mori cooed as he took that very same remote once again, pressing a button towards the bottom.
The egg-shaped object began to vibrate like the ring on Nora's erection; Nora eyes widen even larger as he threw his head back immediately. His back arch beautifully as it was high enough to touch Mori's chest and Nora claws the floor, trying to grab something though what isn't clear.
It was such a beautiful and amazing reaction, Mori felt himself wanting to come just by watching the black-haired teen. The way his hair shaped around his face, the way the sweat glisten off the other's body, the way his plump lips parted in a loud scream of ecstasy and the way his eyes became unfocus, tiny tears appearing in the corner of his eyes- Mori wants it all. He wants it so badly.
"M-M-Mo-Mor-riiiii~~~!!!" Nora moaned loudly as he grabs the other's shirt in desperate pleading, tugging it frantically. Withering violently under the one in control, Nora continuously try to touch the other with his body, his erection touching the other's and his back arching so just to touch the other's chest. He needs Mori's touch.
That threw the informant to the edge.
Quickly unzipping his pants, Mori didn't waste any time to enter into the other, joining with the vibrating egg. Mori parted his lips in a silent moan at how good it felt, having all that heat around his member while the walls of Nora's insides continuously massages his erection. The vibrating egg is a plus. God, he needs this.
"Mo-Mori-ahh-Mori!!~"
Mori then continously press the memorized sweet spot, thrusting into the other with a frantic speed that took Nora high in heaven. Nora kept jerking and moaning as if it's the end of the world, getting louder every second it's happening. Mori, somehow in the haze of pleasure filling him, began to add Nora's pleasure by pumping his member once again. He then also lean forward and uses his tongue to fondle with the other's lip, saying while doing so: "You want to come, Nora chan?~~~~ You must beg then~~"
Much to Mori's entertainment, Nora did just that; repeated calling out the other's name as if it's the only word that he knows, clutching onto the other desperate for his touch. Nora was just too cute- being to reduce to just a lewd thing~
"M-Morriiii~! A-ah-ngh-aahhhh!~ Moriiiii~"
The expression on Nora's face is unbelieveable; flush completely red that clearly express the pleasure that he is feeling. There is no indication of his emotionless mask that he always puts on; only pleasure and ecstasy. He loves how it contorts everytime he press onto the former servant's prostate- it's just absolutely adorable~
Ah, shit. He's going to come now just by looking at Nora.
"Good boy~ I supposed you earn it~" Mori teased as he finally took off the vibrating ring, not bothering to turn it off as he threw it to some corner of their apartment. To make up the lost pleasure of the vibrating ring, Mori pumped harder and faster than before, making the other arch in pleasure. Nora at this point then began to match Mori's pace, thrusting himself on the other's member and thrusting his erection into the other's hand.
With a screaming moan, Nora came violently into Mori's hand. Smirking as he mentally took the picture of Nora's cumming face and store it into his memory box, he thrusted towards the other's prostate a few times before cumming himself, entering his seed into the other's insides.
Mori panted as he watch the other completely collapse; flush faced and panting. Looking at Nora's lewd body once again, from the contour of his body to his mezmerizing expression; Mori felt his erection coming back to life. Nora flinch, noticing the member still inside of him hardening. Mori couldn't help but smirk at that, grabbing the remote and turning the egg's vibrations, which is still inside Nora, two level up.
The reaction to that was beautiful as Nora's own member came back to life once again; his eyes widening and the moans resurfacing once again.
Mori grinned innocently as he could.
"Round 2?~"

Rei felt determination seep through her veins.
"That just got to happen!!!" She declared, pumping her fist.
She didn't exactly say her fantasy out loud- but the distance gaze, drooling mouth, and bleeding nose is enough for anyone to know what she's thinking.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 10:47 pm

Mori closes his eyes and leans against Nora's chest as he dozes off, his fever making him tired adn drowsy and he yawns before resting. He would wake up when Nora dumped him on his bed in the room or when he dropped him at the door step. The informant waited patiently for the man to get to the apartment but the problem with that was that he was SO IMPATIENT. The snow haired teenager opened his eyes again and groaned to show his dislike at the slowness that Nora was going.

"I'm not getting any healthier here! Can you pick up the pace? We have a sick teenager, a beat up stalker, and a uke otaku who is currently having a nosebleed!"

How he exactly knew that, no one but Nora would really know since they had been together for so long. The teen coughed into his elbow, shaking slightly as he did so and groaned again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:01 pm

Eiichi felt like pointing out that he was not a stalker, but a gang boss... but then again maybe that won't do any good, but cause problems. The tall boy just kept it to himself. He'll interrogate these two later about the mysterious gang he was after at the moment. Beat up?! He was not! He felt like socking this kid and all he could do was tense up a bit. That bastard was a man only had a lucky hit. Nothing more! He glanced to the girl, sweat dropping as she really was having a nose bleed and he knew why or could guess why... another day dream that he did NOT want to hear. Anyways, he was going to have to keep his mouth shut when they get into this apartment of theirs. Stalker?... he surely was beginning to feel like one. What was wrong with him?! Probably the craziness of this girl was rubbing off on him... He was going to have to spend some 'quality' time with his gang when he gets back. Hang around some guys who wanted to beat the crap out of him, but he would kick their butts easily. It sounded like a good idea and he was going to do that. Forget about all these and take it out on some guys who were part of that... gang he's been hunting down.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:29 pm

Nora silently sweatdropped to himself at Mori's complaint though he wasn't exactly effected by it since he's use to the other's complaining. But he complied nonetheless, since the others had caught up already. He went up the stairs and stop in front of their apartment, opening though his hands are full of his former master. He entered in and took off his shoes as he headed towards bedroom, placing Mori under the sheets and blankets. Out of habit, he stroke the other's hair- back then when Mori was somewhat a cry baby, he would insist that Nora would do this to him. So whenever the other is sick, Nora would done this.
"I'm going to get you medicine and something light to eat. Rest." The 'rest' part is an order, not an option.

Rei, also dragging along Eiichi, not caring if the other was tripping or stumbling as she did, was looking at them from the door of the bed room, her eyes sparkling stars as she watched the scene that totally proves (in her minds) that they're together!
Nora passes the two, getting some medicine and some soup for the other to eat.

"Hey, hey, 'Chi-chan, don't you think that Nora would look great in a nurses outfit while attending Mori?" Rei asked the gangster leader out loud, putting one of her hands on her cheeks, not caring if the nickname would bother him.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:53 pm

Mori relaxed again as his friend complied and he smiled to himself though he was still tired and he stared at the walls as they passed before noticing they were going into his bedroom. Noo! He wanted to go and play aorund with the weird people!! He pouted up at Nora but he was set on teh bed and a hand passed over his head and he smiled to himself subcounsciouly and sank into the bed, suddenly truly tired as his eyes closed and he gave an obiedent nod.

He could still hear the girl though and he twitched...Did she just say...what he thought she said? No, maybe he just heard her wrong. That had happened before after all so it shouldn't have been a problem but he couldn't help but look at Nora and wonder what he would look like if he really was in a nurse's outfit...

A minute of thinking that and he shuddered, he couldn't imagine someone so scary in something so cute. Hm...That did fuel an idea in his mind though. Maybe he would embarrass Nora (as in prank) and glue a pair of cat ears on his pizza delivery hat and make sure that while it was on his head is when they were up but when it was taken off he sank to the cap so he wouldn't suspect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]   Run Away, Take a Walk[Open] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Run Away, Take a Walk[Open]
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next