Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...

Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeFAQCalendarSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Share | 

Injections

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Fushou
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Injections   Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:45 pm

Nora stared at the other with blank, white eyes as he assess whether it would be a good idea or not. While he notice that the younger isn't such a bad person, just have a few quirks that would make him 'unique' he barely knows him. He just met the other not so long ago out of the fact that he probably caught the other's interest and curosity. Plus, he had a feeling that the other is a magnet for trouble- well, not that he isn't one to talk. His personality and bluntness set many people off and made the misunderstood some things. But he has a feeling he'll get into more trouble than he already has.
Besides:

"I thought you were waiting for your brother to pick you up." Nora stated truthfully with his monotonous voice. It wasn't an excuse to get the other away from him, he's just stating a fact. He doesn't want to be accused to have kidnapped the other.

Tom Tanaka- Debt Collector

Rei Henteko aka Fujoshi Henteko, 17- Raira student/Full-time Fujoshi/Otaku store employee

Unknown Earth, 18ish- Occupation Unknown
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Injections   Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:53 pm

"I was but he's still at his night course in college and I dont want to cause him any trouble especially since he only has this side job to take care of me. And since you're leavening and injured if thought id just walk home with you. Besides I'm a trained fighter and with your injuries I don't think you'll be able to fight off a gang if they jumped you. Even if you are also a skilled fighter. I also thought we could get to know each other better, like be friends~" Alois said, even if the boy said no he would still follow him home. He liked being around people even if they didn't like being around him.

Akira Envy~15~Student as Raira Acedemy/stock boy at large manga shop
Nire Inazuma~19~College student/works at Russian Sushi
http://durarara.forumotion.com/t9-alois-usagi-s-character
Simon: Contains spoilers!!
http://durarara.wikia.com/wiki/Simon_Brezhnev

Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Injections   Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:49 am

He has a feeling that even if he said 'no', the other wouldn't listen and just follow him anyway. Despite that the factors (and possible risk) that would be involved in this, he doesn't really have a choice in this anyway.
"Sure." he said as his final answer. It really can't be helped. Well, he just hopes that Mori doesn't come popping out in the middle of nowhere- then he would be really annoyed. And he doesn't need to be put in a hospital bed because of that guy.

Silently, and without a word or gesture, he moved forward, hobbling along with his crutches as his support. He hates these things but he plans to stop using them during work or when they get to bothersome. He knows how careful he should be enough to not aggrevate his ankle any further and the slightly torn tendons in his shoulder, from it being dislocated, shouldn't be too bad. He has a high tolerance for pain so he'll be fine.

Stopping by the door, he waited for the other.
Since it is within his morals, though it was not planned nor did he expected it, the latter is also his responsibility. So leaving him behind isn't an option.

Rei Henteko aka Fujoshi Henteko, 17- Raira student/Full-time Fujoshi/Otaku store employee

Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Injections   Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:02 am

Alois smiled as he followed the boy out of the room and out of the hospital, once they were finally out of that place Alois felt like doing ten backflips in a row right there and then.

"I'm so glad we're out of that place, the other reason why I didn't want to wait for my brother was because I absolutely hate hospitals or anything to do with medical science with every fiber of my being." Alois said as he stretched his arms up in the air and let out a content sigh, he tilted his head in a funny way again as he stared at the very unhappy look on the other makes face.

"If you really don't like those things I can carry you on my back, I may not look like much but I'm actually very strong and can probably hold a person five times your size." Alois said, smiling at the white eyed male.

Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Injections   Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:28 am

Silence is Nora's only answer towards Alois' rant about his dislike for the hospital and medical science. He didn't felt the need to answer back. While he does found such studies and places useful and necessary, he understands the dark side of it. He has seen it before and it wasn't pretty.

He continues walking (hobbling) when he heard the other's offer.
"No thanks." he replied soon after with his usual monotonous voice, his face blank as ever. It's not like he refused because he was embarrassed at the prospect of it, more like it's because he knows that he could pull his own weight on his own. Sure, if he's at his limit, he'll let the person carry him like a princess if necessary. He's not one to embarrass because of a little thing. But he didn't felt the need for the boy to have to carry him. He dislike the crutches but found the necessary. And he'll use them for a while before decided to walk without them.
He believes the boy when he said that he could carry him, despite being probably two and a half heads taller. Looks can be decieving of course; and he has learn that a long while ago.

"We should take you home first."
Nora doesn't live in the good part of Ikebukuro. They have to live in the cheap part of the city so it isn't a good neighborhood- barely have an security at all. So maybe it would be better if they the other home. While Alois does look like he can handle himself, the boy is currently his responsibility, whether the latter knows it or not.

Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Injections   Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:33 am

Alois rubbed the back of his head as he kicked a lose stone that was laying on the sidewalk.
"That's not really a good idea since I live all the way in Shinjuku, even if you are on crutches I don't think it will be good for you to walk like that all the way to Shinjuku then back by yourself in the middle of the night. Let's just go back to your place, I don't mind walking you home first." Alois said politely.

Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Injections   Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:48 am

Nora then has to rethink about this. Shinjuku? Yes, that is a pretty far place. They would have to take the train to get there. Is it safer to go to Shijuku and then come back or go to his neighborhood with potential rapers/robbers/burgular/pick-pocketers/etc.? Then again, Ikebukuro isn't the safest place in the first place so they'll probably meet them anyway on their way to Shinjuku, at least one time. But the probability of meeting them in his neighborhood is just more higher than the rest of the area. Especially during the time of night.
Which is more better? Both seemed so troublesome....
In the end, he gave up. It's too troublesome to think about something like this in the middle of night where he should be sleeping or having a late night study.
"Whatever, we'll go wherever you want to." was his final decision. It was not clear whether it is a good decision but he decided to trust the other. Alois has done nothing but help him lately so there is no reason to be wary of the boy. He doesn't held an air that seemed devious or anything, though he was not sure whether that would change or not. During different situation, people can change their moods quite easily.

Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Injections   Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:54 am

"Yay~ Let's go drop you off first, getting in bed and taking a nice deep sleep will feel really good after the day you've had." Alois said, he walked slowly so Nora didn't have to rush with his crutches; he still looked like he was trying to get the hang of it.

"Are you starting to feel better? If you want we can stop by the drug store and get you some pain killers or something else to help you sleep through the pain." Alois asked, moveing his hands into his pockets as cold air blew against his skinny body.

Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Injections   Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:27 am

"I'll be fine." He stated, hobbling along with the other at his pace easily. He doesn't like pills or pain killers, they make him too drowsy and sometimes weak.

Sooner or later, they have to pass the busy part of the city, going through crowds and such to get to one place towards another.
Nora made sure to stay close to the other so that he wouldn't lose him, his eyes keeping out for the smaller male just in case. There were people shoving and push him sometimes or another though he doesn't mind it. Nora is more curious to what these people could be doing so late at night.

"You want to go another way?" he didn't mind the crowded streets, as long as they don't pay attention to him or bother him the slightest, but he wasn't sure about the other's comfort for crowds. Some people didn't like them.

Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Injections   Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:05 pm

Alois was keeping his head down and his hands deep in his pockets as they walked through the crowded streets, his entire body was shakeing as un-known people passed by them. He couldnt stand being in such large crowded areas, it drove him off the edge, especially when being brushed up against by strangers bodies. He was so intuned with his fear he just barely heard the other say they should go to a less busy street.

"Yes, I usually take alley's to get home. I know the safest ones so i dont think we'll run into any trouble while we walk back to your place." Alois moved towards a nearby enterance to one of the alley's he knew the best, and waited for the boy to follow him. He knew every alley and all the routes they could take and which ones were safest from the ones in Ikebukuro to the ones in Shinjuku.

Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Injections   Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:52 pm

Fushou nodded as he followed the boy, noticing how the other is shaking.
So the other is uncomfortable around crowds. Fushou doesn't mind as long as they know to not bother him and try to anger him but he could see the fear in the other's expression. It's probably best (for the boy or for others, he doesn't know) if they move to somewhere less crowded without so many people (that are probably looking at them because of their looks).

As Fushou had entered alley, he noticed it deserted, compared to the crowd just outside on the streets and sidewalk. It was almost as if he had just entered another dimension. Though he trust what Alois said; he couldn't help but feel a bit tense. While annoying, being in the crowd has a lot of advantage: like hiding in the crowd of people (while though Fushou is a bit tall) and that people wouldn't do things to do in the view of the public eye.
He looks back Alois and waited for a slight motion of action that would indicate that it would be fine to continue from where they are at now.

Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Injections   Mon Feb 20, 2012 4:54 pm

Alois became a little more reaxed as they started off down the alleway, he made sure to be extremely cautiouse when walking threw the alleys with the older boy. It would be really bad if they were to run into a gang, especially with one of them injured.

Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Injections   Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:18 pm

Nora followed the other willingly and trustingly, looking at the grim walls and dirtied path.
The way was strangely quiet, their footsteps, the noises from his crutches and their breathings are the only sounds they could hear. There are some trash cans from here to there and sometimes, they would come up to a mysterious stain- which Nora could all but guess what it was.
There would be a distinctive small of garbage and something else that is musty in the air. The alley was is cool and a small breeze would rise sometimes or another, tussling Nora's black hair. The moon shine high in the air, looking strangely errie and especially big. The light of the moon reflected off his white eyes, making them glow.
What a strange quiet night- but Nora doubt it could be anything peaceful.

Then, he heard a quiet, yet muffled scream. It was so quiet, that anyone would've thought that it is a trick of their mind. But Nora was never just anyone.
Turning his head swiftly to the noise, he picked up his crutches in a silent fashion and walk towards the sound of the scream with footsteps as silent as the rats crittering around. He unintentionally left Alois to another path in the alley way and stop as he came up to an empty street.
Though the problem is, it's not empty.
There was a van consisting of four people, trying to capture two girls inside.

Not surprisingly, to anyone that knows Nora, the black-haired teen acted on impulse and threw his crutches at the man who grabbed them from the back, hitting right on the head making him flew a few feet.
Nora has caught their attention.

Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Injections   Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:29 pm

Alois had quickly followed the boy after he stopped hearing his crutches next to him. He frooze when he saw four men starting to approch him, all with angry exspressions and some sort of pipes or whatever they were, he couldnt really see since it was so dark.

Alois backed up a couple of feet before going into a running start and pounceing on one of the men, he fell back and landed hard on the dirty ground as Alois sunk his teeth into the mans neck. He could have just used one of his many fighting styles to take down the man but he was a little more into attack and bite, he was so intuned in trying to hurt the man that he hardly noticed the pocked large blade from a knife that was shoved into his stomach.

Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Injections   Wed Feb 29, 2012 11:45 pm

Nora uses his crutches to his advantages as he swipe it at the man's face that came up to him, trying to punch him. The man easily flew back and hold his nose, which is currently broke now.
The other one, that he threw the first crutches at, came dashing towards him with a pipe, Nora blocking it with his arm, since he didn't have time to dodge it and soon after kick the man away (using his good foot). The man stumbled back in pain and didn't notice the crutch swung at him in time to dodge and took a full, critical hit from it. He flew back some feet away and groaned.
Nora found this an annoyance. Usually, he could easily knock these people out but he's too restrained by his wounds and it pulls back his strength as well as his flexiblity. But he'll live. He has been through worse because of a certain informant that he remembers that he'll have to kill later.
Nora was about to go and knock them full out till he smell the faint scent of blood.

Nora immediately turn his head towards where Alois and the other man, his eyes slightly widening at the sight of blood where Alois' stomach supposed to be.

Nora was quiet and didn't panic, but his eyes were shadowed, his eyes glowing with the moon in the sky. He looked quite eerie.
Without any warning, he appeared next to the two and immediately kick the man away from Alois, at the same time, grabbing the younger teen into his arms. Though it is hard to see and tell, Nora is especially livid. The boy is still his responsibility, unconciously in Nora's part, and to do something to someone who has been doing nothing but helping him-
Nora eyes shined a dangerous glint that looked especially menacing with the moon shining the same eerie color as his eyes.

Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Injections   Fri Mar 02, 2012 2:14 am

Once the man was pushed off him Alois started to notice his stomach was bleeding, his breath hitched as he put a hand on his bleeding stomach. He still managed to keep himself stading since he had a very high tolerance for pain...but he still was human so he knew he would pass out from blood loss if he didnt get help soon. He tried to keep his breathing even as he thanked the boy for helping him.

Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Injections   Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:59 pm

Nora doesn't say anything as he look at the wound. It's deep and is bleeding profoundly. If this continues, there is no saying whether Alois-san would be conscious enough to continue dealing with these guys. He's a bit impress by the other's tolerate for pain but still, he knows very well that this guy is human, despite his quirks.
The last two should still be conscious- while probably somewhatly still injured. He doesn't really want to stand around while they call the buddies to come.
So, what any person would do at a time like this, he picked up Alois in bridal style with ease (being bigger and taller than the latter) and ran, making sure not to shake the other so much. He had left his crutches back there (he made a note to get some others later) and made sure to hold on to Alois very carefully. He didn't care if the other didn't like it or that if the other doesn't want to be carried, he has to get him to the nearest hospital there is.
His foot kept being strain because of what he's doing and his ribs hurt from under the pressure but only just a little. It felt more of an annoying inch really.
They're already a bit far away from the hospital already and there is no doubt that those guys' friends are going to scourage the street they would be in, so Nora looks for any entrance or hiding place they could temporarly stay at so that he could at least dress the wound that Alois have.
It's a good idea to stop the blood from flowing out so that the other wouldn't get a bloodlost.

From the corner of his eyes, he saw an alley and decided to hide them in the shadows of the building.

Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Injections   Sat Mar 03, 2012 3:33 pm

Alois squirmed in the others arms as he was carried, he hated being carried around. He wasnt weak and the wound didnt even hurt that much. Alois shook his head a little in disgust as his mouth started to fill with blood from his stomach, it dripped out and down the side of his mouth.

"You dont...need to carry me i can stand on me own." Alois said as more blood dripped out of his mouth and onto his white T-shirt with the logo "Insanity" written in big red letters on it.

Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Injections   Sun Mar 18, 2012 12:18 am

Nora didn't really comply to what the other said, nor did he response as she saw the very bad wound.
What should he do- treat it himself or get a doctor..? It's not some small knife wound so it's better to go to the doctor- though he doesn't really trust the doctors in any rate. But still, it's better than losing your life.

Looking behind him, he looks around to make sure that no one would be following them. He's still pretty new to this town and all he hopes is that there is a doctor near by. He wasn't sure if the younger teen would live without some immediately medical care...
Nora put Alois-san down on the ground, taking off his own shirt before ripping it in strips. He then tightly wound his ruined shirt around the albino teen, to prevent him from bleeding further.
Nora slightly frown at the blood in his mouth, hoping that there isn't any internal damage. While Nora can tell, from the facial expression, that Alois doesn't feel pain and could probably walk for himself- it's probably better for him to carry him so not to make the wound any worse.

".... do you know any close medical facilties?" Nora questioned quietly as he look around, wondering which way to go.

Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Injections   Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:41 pm

Alois looked up at the other blankly for a while, just letting blood drip onto his lap from his mouth. Out of nowhere he tilted his head back and started laughing, like something was funny about bleeding to death.

"Dont worry about it, like i would want to go back to the hell hospital. And im sure you dont want to go back to those desperate nurses." Alois laughed, it wasnt a normal laugh it was sort of...just not normal. The albino soon stopped laughing since it was starting to cause slight pain in his injury.

"Although it would be a good idea to get this treated, my brother Yukio is a doctor who can fix me up no problem. He should be back at our appartment which is still a bit far away since its all the way in Shinjuku. We could go back to you place first since you're injuries are probably hurting you." Alois said as he stood up from the ground and put a hand on his injury that had started bleeding through the ruined shirt.

Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Injections   Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:51 pm

Nora didn't have to think about his options as he shook his head. His injuries did not hurt him that much. Just restraint him a little, which annoys him slightly. But the other is much more worse since his wounds are treated and his is not.
While he understand that the other has a tolerance for pain, judging by his calm expression that clearly does not look like he isn't in much pain, his body would either collaps on its own or he would make it far enough before bloodloss begins to get him. He's not undergrading the other, he's just stating a fact of the human body. Yes, the ruin shirt should keep him from bloodloss but there is no telling how it would lasted. The blood has already began to show through the shirt.

"I'm taking you home first." He said emotionlessly- though he can almost tell that he wasn't planning to take another option. And the way he said makes it seem like that there is no other option than this.
There is also the factor that the other men that Nora had attacked would still be around- despite that the black-haired teen had beaten them pretty well. Nora would blend in fine with the rest of the other people- being black-haired and what not though his height might be a little troublesome- but Alois-san has easily identible white hair. He has a friend that has white hair and all Nora needs to do is to ask the right person and they would know where his white-haired best friend would be.
The others coudl easily do the same and it's not safe for Alois-san to be out when others are in a hunt; mostly for him but they could hunt down Alois either.

Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Injections   Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:49 pm

Alois sighed and nodded, his appartment was still pretty far from here but it wouldnt do them much good just standing there arguing on whose house to go to first. Especially with that gang of boys hanging around somewhere in the alleys, probably looking for them at that very moment.

"Alright, how well can you walk on that? We should get to my appartment quickly so we dont run into those guys or some gang lurking around here." Alois said, keeping a hand on the bleeding injury he walked up and down the alley, taking a peek down each to make sure there was no one there.

He was good at hiding in the shadows of the buildings, but he didnt know if he could say the same about his new friend. "Alright I know a good way we could go, its the quickest way but it'll still take us a few minutes to get there." Alois said, rubing away the blood that had started the drip out of his mouth again.

Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Injections   Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:14 am

Nora nodded, seeing that this discussion is ending and that they are going to Alois' apartment first so that they could get him fixed. He can live on the wounds he have, no biggy.
"I can walk on it fine..." He does have a tolerance for pain... sure it would be a hassle at work sometimes but he'll live. He isn't the ultimate part-timer for nothing really.

Nora waited to follow the other, since he's the on who can lead him towards the place. Being as he is, he wanted to carry the other and make sure that he'll be alright walking around with a big wound like this but he doubt he'll get another chance to carry the other since Alois doesn't really like being carried in the first place. But if it's needed, Nora will carry him whenever it's necessary.

"Lead the way..." Nora said though he made sure to keep an eye out on whatever is there is to be suspiscious about. He has to be prepare for whatever comes their way.

Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Injections   Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:36 am

Alois rubbed his eyes as, keeping them nice and wide as he scanned the area. Once he got his eyes locked he reached over and grabbed Nora's wrist lightly before pulling him foward. He made sure not to walk to fast considering he didnt want Nora walking on that foot in the first place, it really was injured and if he kept walking on it it might heal wrong. The boys eyes seemed to show like they were glowing as he looked down one of the alleys, the full moon shone brightly on them as he started down another path.

"Dont worry we should be there soon...although there is not gaurentee Yukio will be there considering he likes to work late sometimes....I hope we arent going all the way there for nothing. If he isnt there then we're both in a loss. I may have a high tolerance for pain but im still human, i dont think i can lose to much blood without passing out cold. By the time we get back to the hospital i would have probably lost to mcuh blood and might slip into a coma or something." Alois said, remembering the first time he was stabbed he had researched this kind of thing while Yukio had patched him up.

Alois tried to keep his eyes wide and alert as he started to feel the affects of the amount of blood he had lost. He stopped as he went to go put a hand on one of the brick walls to lean up against it. "Sorry...just need to stop for a second." Alois said, starting to feel like he was going to be sick. His body shook as he turned his body away from the other to throw up a large amount of blood onto the dirty ground.

Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman

PostSubject: Re: Injections   Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:07 am

Nora kept silence as the other grab for his wrist and they went towards where Alois-san's place is. Though he appreciate the other for considering his wounds and such, he doesn't really need it. Though he knows the implications of having his wound riled up too much, he'll live through it. At least he could go to the hosptial again (while he doesn't trust that place) and get himself fix unlike the other, who is in a much worser shape than him. He's not going to die from his wounds but the other might if they didn't hurry soon. So Nora secretly walked faster little by little so the other wouldn't notice that they other is going faster each time.

The black-haired teen is a bit nervous at the fact that his brother might not be there to patch him up- which is pretty bad. They need a doctor and very soon judging by the fact that the other is looking sick now. He doesn't have a high tolerance for pain but sickness can come easily at bad wounds like this.
"...I can work some medical equipment and know at least how to do blood transfusion..." Because of the fact that Nora and Mori doesn't trust doctors (though Mori hated them even more than him) they tried to learn some more important medical proceedures like blood transfusion and bullet wounds and such. Broken bones are usually taken to the doctors because of the fact that they don't have the equipment for a case or the fact that it is rare for them to even have a broken bone.
If it has to come to that, he will do it.

Soon after, Alois asked for a stop and Nora was fine with that. He can understand that the other is almost at his limit in stamina. He watches as the other empty out his stomach, the contents more full of blood than anything. Nora scrunch up his nose though it was more out of worry than disgust.
Walking up to the other, he puts a comforting hand on his back and when Alois is finished with throwing up, he picks up the other again without permission.

"...Where to..?" he asked and it doesn't seem like he's open for discussion. There is no point for the other to be complaining now, especially when it could be anytime that Alois would faint in the middle of the road with Nora unless not knowing what he should do...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Injections   

Back to top Go down

Injections
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Dead Roleplays-
Jump to: