Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

I have but one suggestion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

I have but one suggestion Empty
PostSubject: I have but one suggestion   I have but one suggestion I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:43 pm

I was thinking about this the other day and thought it might be a good idea to put up a Shiki Gallery topic in since he is an important character. I was talking about this with Ren and Shiki so i dont know if is already out there i just thought id make this topic so no one forgot about it~ i think Shiki said Shiki's Gallery will be in Ikebukuro so Izaya has a reason to go there.

thank you~
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: I have but one suggestion   I have but one suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:45 am

Why Shiki's gallarey though? Yes he's important but his role in the story line is actually fairly minimal, he isn't even the leader of the Awakusu Kai.
My question is why is he more important than the other cast members? Why should he get a gallery and not say, Shizuo, or Mikado?
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: I have but one suggestion   I have but one suggestion I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:56 am

Sorry I just thought it was a good idea to put his gallery in, it was just a suggestion no one has to put it in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I have but one suggestion   I have but one suggestion I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I have but one suggestion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Community :: Suggestion Box-
Jump to: