Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

He Needs a Break

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

He Needs a Break Empty
PostSubject: He Needs a Break   He Needs a Break I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:18 am

'I need a break.' A rare thought came through Nora's mind. Usually, he wouldn't mind all the work that he has to do but added with all the choas that his ex-master had created; yeah, he needs a break. Just one day of leisure. Of course, that is practically impossible for him. He has work piled high on his list and his breaks are usually taken up by either his best friend's antics or just some other third person that he doesn't remember. Every since his latest tussle with some random gang that has a name that escape him, he would usually have to kick/punch/destory/annihilate his way out.
He blames this all on Mori.
He's a reasonable guy who wouldn't just blame anyone, whether it was there fault or not, but he blames it all on Mori. That sadistic, annoying, childish, satan's recarnation, informant who doesn't know when to quit. He wonders, then again, why he still hang around him...
Oh yeah, cause Mori doesn't know how to live independently enough to not get kick out of his apartment. And Nora cannot just leave Nora out in the streets.... no matter how tempting it is.
As soon as Mori is capable of handling money, Nora will kick the teen out soon enough.

He limped on his right foot several times. He knows that he is being stubborn and that it will bite him in the back soon but the crutches are getting in the way of his work. So he didn't use them and left them in his apartment. Of course, Nora made sure that it doesn't look like he's limping; there are many who would take advantage of that.
Sheesh, he has only been here for a week and, already, he has enemies! His dream for a quiet and distilled life is gone. Gone like his best friend who he had yet to find so that he could choke the damn idiot. As soon as Mori is in his vision, blood is going to rain.

He slowly stop as he look up face to face with the Russian Sushi resturant. Ah yes, he was suppose to check out here to see if there is a part-time job opening for him. Should he come in or just leave? It's seemed a bit too late for that now.
Though as he thought that, Nora spend ten minutes just staring at the resturant in the crowd as if he doesn't have anything else to do.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

He Needs a Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Needs a Break   He Needs a Break I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 11:58 pm

"You there! You look unwell, you need sushi! Sushi make everything better, it make you strong. Only made with fresh fish, nothing more." Simon said as he went up to the indiffrent teenager. He smiled a large friendly smile as he held out one of the fliers to the much younger male.

"Please come in and enjoy sushi, we have many diffrent sushis. Pick one you like and sit down to enjoy it, or bring it home to relax and eat sushi."
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

He Needs a Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Needs a Break   He Needs a Break I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 12:35 am

Nora blinked as he saw the big dark-skinned man who was giving out fliers, staying silent as the other kept suggesting him that he would eat the sushi here. He tilted his head at the way the man had advertise. It's the way he advertise that would make most a bit weird out. His japanese is a bit broken and slightly awkward as well as his use of persuation rather unorthodox, a bit forceful because of his loud voice. But he said everything in such a happy tone that makes other would want to eat at Russian Sushi... he wonders at first what is the difference between Russian Sushi and regular Sushi but he has a feeling that the Sushi is probably a more exotic version for Japanese to try it. Hm, maybe he'll feed it to Mori to see if it's good or not....

Nora silently took the flier that is given to him, looking it over. Ah, even though the design of the flyer is very simple, it's also rather original and unorthodox a bit too.
This seemed like a good place to work at (Me: Ehhhh??? Didn't you critize how unorthodox and unusual it is or something???).

"Excuse me sir..." He told the bigger man, looking up at him silent since he wasn't so short himself. He's pretty much taller than some of his classmate and such. "I would like to work here..." he said- though he wasn't sure if he would be hired or not. This place probably have enough employees that are worker or they are just not looking to hire any more people than they already have.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

He Needs a Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Needs a Break   He Needs a Break I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:23 am

"Ah you apply for Russian Sushi? We always looking for more help, you ask Nire for application for job. He's just inside, giving sushi to the customers." The Russian said, standing aside so the male could enter the resturant.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

He Needs a Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Needs a Break   He Needs a Break I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:47 am

Nora look up at the other and nodded, saying a quiet thank you as he did. He has a feeling that there is a lot of choas in this very same resturant but nontheless, he enters into the strange looking, but very original looking resturant. Entering in, he looks around to see if he can find this boss that the Russian man (he recognize the russian accent before) was talking about.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

He Needs a Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Needs a Break   He Needs a Break I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:55 am

Nire smiled as another customer walked into the resturant, he walked over the teenager and bowed politely to him.

"Welcome to Russia Sushi." The male said cheerfuly, he moved a hand through his hair as he stood there infront of him wearing his Russia Sushi uniform.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

He Needs a Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Needs a Break   He Needs a Break I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:20 am

Nora tilted his head at the order man in front of him. He's a teenager that is older than him. He's a blond man that looks to be in his collage years and despite the fact that Nora is taller than him, he does look slightly older than him in a way. He was an interesting character kind of short- though Nora wasn't sure why.... he felt different from most others..? Just like Simon, who looked that he had dealt some things before that Nora doesn't quite know how to explain really.... Or maybe it's just him but he felt something really unorthodox about this shop- and about the people who runs it....
After a few minutes of not realizing that he has been staring at the other, Nora said his thanks to the welcome in a soft, deep and baritone voice.

".... I would like to work here..." Nora said straight forwardly as he looks around the place, it seemed like a very good enviroment, though a bit strangely decorated. But he likes it nonetheless- it's rather relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

He Needs a Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Needs a Break   He Needs a Break I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:05 pm

"Would you?" Nire thought for a moment before rocking back on his heels with a large grin spreading across his face. The boy looked responsible enough not to put anything strange in the food like most people he knew would try to do.
"Alright you can work here, im actually not the boss or anything but Simon usually sends anyone who wants to work here to me to see if they could do well here. Mind answering a few questions before i set you to work?" Nire asked, his friendly but strange looking smile growing wider. The sharp teeth he had slightly showing from under his lips.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

He Needs a Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Needs a Break   He Needs a Break I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:33 pm

Nora nodded silently in confirmination at the other, slightly waiting for the questions that were about to come. Maybe he was being just a bit too quiet- this is a customer service kind of job too and being quiet might be bad but he couldn't help but look around a little in wonder. It's definitely something you don't see everyday in Japan.
He looks at the other again, slightly tilting his head as he waited for the questions.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

He Needs a Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Needs a Break   He Needs a Break I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 12:28 am

"Now then, have you ever worked with food and if so would you be able to make sushi? Also have you had an exspirence as a waiter? I would also need to know the time you are available to work." Nire said, his neko ears standing up with his good mood under the wool knit cap he wore tightly on his head. Of course he had to make sure the teen would be able to be a good cook and waiter before giving him the job.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

He Needs a Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Needs a Break   He Needs a Break I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:55 am

"Ah yes. I have experience working with food before and I know how to make sushi. I had a lot of experience as a waiter too." Though he dislike having to put up a friendly facade with random people that he doesn't know of, it's part of customer service and he hates doing things half way. Hopefully, they would let him wear a disguise so that he wouldn't have to deal with so many of the customers. While he look does help the business sometimes, it becomes too dangerous for him to go out so often....
"I prefer week-ends in the afternoon and on week days, the times I have avaiable would be Tuesday in the morning and Thursday in the evening."
He already have his whole schedule plan out in his head since he has a whole lot of part-time jobs he has to do.
He blinks at the wool cap on top of the other's head. Though he doesn't know fashion at all, isn't it pretty hot today? Or maybe the inside of the resturant is cold and that's why he's wearing a cap.... it doesn't fit with the uniform though.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

He Needs a Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Needs a Break   He Needs a Break I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 7:11 pm

Nire smiled and nodded as he left the boy there for a moment to get him a uniform.
"You're hired. Why don't you sit down and eat a little sushi before doing some work. In the back there is a table you can sit at. There is another boy sitting there buy he won't bother you...much." Nire said happily as he handed the boy the uniform.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

He Needs a Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Needs a Break   He Needs a Break I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 2:36 am

Nora nodded, mumbling a thanks as he looks back at the other a bit shyly in some way. Ah, what a nice man. He goes to where the other was talking back, the table in the back, saying his thanks once again to the other before looking to see that there is a table in the back, someone else sitting there. He doesn't mind it that much- he doesn't like crowds but this is a managable number. Sitting down, already grabbing some sushi on the way before he entered into the back, he tried one of them and blinked. It is exotic and unusual as they say but it's not particularly bad. It's just that one has to get use to the taste before they really began to enjoy it. That's probably why others thought it wasn't good- exotic sushi is rather unusual but a welcoming change to Nora's taste bud. Of course, that goes only to some of the sushi, there are some that are very, overall good. Very challenge and some probably found the combination weird but somehow good nonetheless. And then there are some of the more regular dishes that are common in sushi. Like Ootoro and such.
It was rather an interesting dish, but not bad really. Just, as they say, exotic.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

He Needs a Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Needs a Break   He Needs a Break I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:42 pm

Alois looked over at the boy who had just sat down infront of him, he stated at him with wide red eyes for a while, just wondering why he had come to sit with him. He reached down and took another piece of his strawberry sushi before pushing it into his mouth.

"Hello, what brings you here?" the teenage albino asked curiously as he continued to stare at the other with those big red orbs of his.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

He Needs a Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: He Needs a Break   He Needs a Break I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

He Needs a Break
Page 1 of 1