Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Reading of your person based on your date of birth

Go down 
+15
Hotaru
Kida, Masaomi
Kureno
Akira Yukito
Tsuki Hana
Dr.randomllama
Brii
Erika Karisawa
Ren
Kumah
Seliphra
Alois Usagi
Fushou
DaniCojo
EreAsha (Kasuka)
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

Reading of your person based on your date of birth Empty
PostSubject: Reading of your person based on your date of birth   Reading of your person based on your date of birth I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 7:15 pm

With me I have a book titled :The Element Encyclopedia of Birthdays: by Theresa Chenug. In said book is a reading of what your personality should be like based on the day you were born. What it describes my personality as is very accurate. So, I shall be typing up the whole passage of what it says for me, for you guys. And if you want to know what it says your personalities should be like, just tell me the month and date of your birth, and I'll put up a reply with what it says. Anyway, here I go.

14 February
the birthday of the vulnerable wit

Your greatest challenge is to keep confidential information to yourself.
The way forward is to understand that the trust and respect of others are far more rewarding than the short-lived thrill of being the center of attention.

You're drawn to people born on May 22 to June 21. You both have piercing insight and if you remain honest with each other this can create an intense and fulfilling union.

Luck maker: Don't make enemies. Lucky people regard everyone they meet as potential luck makers. You never know who could eventually be of help. There should always be time for politeness, sensitivity, decency, tact, and trust.

Charming, intelligent and warm-hearted, people born on February 14 are shrewd observers of human foibles. They think quickly and analytically, tending to express themselves succinctly in great one-liners.

The incisive wit of these people can work both for and against them. Their biting sense of humor cam make them wonderful and entertaining company, and formidable allies in the workplace, but they can also be blunt to the point of sarcasm, driving others away with deeply wounding comments. Their sarcasm tends to surface most when they feel impatient or frustrated because others aren't attending to their demands. And because other people tend to reveal personal information to them, they need to be careful that they don't become gossips.

Jovial banter can be a way for people born on this day to camouflage their true emotions. They are typically the first to cry when a sad song is being played or to feel heartbreaking empathy with those in the world who are suffering misfortune. This vulnerability can often surprise those around them as they often expect someone with such a cool and incisive wit to be emotionally stronger.

Those born on this day should apply some of their penetrating insight to themselves as well as others, and understand that their emotions bubble quickly to the surface because they have an important message to deliver. They should listen to that message because they the strong reactions they have to the misfortunes of others are often a sign of their own repressed emotion searching for an outlet. Fortunately, around the age of thirty-six there is a turning point, emphasizing that they should become more self-aware and assertive regarding their own emotions.

A lamb in wolf's clothing, people born on February 14 may appear tough but they don't take themselves too seriously. This isn't to say they are superficial; there is great emotional depth behind their banter. It simply means they are great company to keep because, whenever they are around, life always seems easier, lighter and much, much happier.

On the dark side- insensitive, cutting,, demanding.
At best- witty, astute, engaging.

Power thought,
Quote :
Giving is its own reward.

Love, Mischievous flirt.
Not surprisingly, people born on February 14 have the ability to seduce others with humor and their live-for-the-moment approach to life. They will probably have quite a few relationships before they finally settle down with someone who can rise to their verbal challenges but who can also offer them loyalty, honesty and loving security.

Health, See green
People born on this day may give the appearance of being cool and in control of their lives but they can often become stressed because they are repressing their insecurities behind a tough exterior. It is important for them to find ways to work through their insecurities, such as exercise and chats with friends and loved ones, and to find ways to calm their mind. Breathing exercising and meditation are recommended to help them to do this. It goes without saying that they should make sure they eat a healthy diet and get plenty of exercise. They should also make sure they stay away from too much alcohol and nicotine. If they try to maintain their relaxed image by taking mind-altering drugs, they may become susceptible to addictive substances. Meditating on, wearing or surrounding themselves with the color pale green will help them manage their emotions.

Career, Born talk-show host
These people make ideal interviewers, magazine editors, radio and TV hosts, or networkers in large organizations. Alternatively banking, insurance or the stock market may appeal, as might writing, publishing or the entertainment world. Their ability to empathize with the suffering of others may also draw them toward social reform, humanitarian work or work in education. In business, whether self-employed or working for others, they will use their verbal skills and personality to promote themselves, sometimes to the very top.

Destiny To use words to inspire others
The life path of people born on this day is to learn to use their excellent communication skills positively rather then negatively. Once they understand this, their destiny is to influence and inspire those around them with the power of their words.

Sun sign: Aquarius
Ruling planet: Uranus, the visionary
Symbol: The water Carrier
Birth date ruler: Mercury, the communicator
Tarot card: Temperance (moderation)
Favorable numbers: 5, 7
Lucky days: Saturday and Wednesday.
Lucky colors: Blue, green
Birthstone: Amethyst
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Reading of your person based on your date of birth   Reading of your person based on your date of birth I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:42 am

I'd love to know! C: I was born on August 2nd
Back to top Go down
http://danicojo.tumblr.com/
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Reading of your person based on your date of birth   Reading of your person based on your date of birth I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 2:50 am

2 August
the birthday of extreme clarity

Your greatest challenge is falling in love. The way forward is to stop confusing love with admiration. When it comes to affairs of the heart there are no rules or regulations, except that you and your partner should be yourselves.

You're drawn to people born on June 22 to July 23. You have to learn from each other; if you both open up there's much room for passion and fulfillment.

Luck Maker: Accept help from others. Lucky people are self-reliant but they also willingly accept the help of others when it is offered because they understand that luck always comes via other people.

People born on August 2 tend to be straightforward, and their clarity of vision makes it easy for them to identify their goals in life and then direct their prodigious energy, tenacity and organizational skills to their realization. What you see is what you get with these people; developing their realization. What you see is what you get with these people; developing their talents and being respected is far more important to them than being liked as a person.

Often supremely confident in their ability to reach their professional goals, rarely will they be thrown off track. Their confidence is the result of their ability to realistically assess their abilities and know exactly what their strengths and weaknesses are. And because they rarely set goals that are out of their reach, more often than not they achieve them. Sometimes in their journey toward success they may appear to change course, earning them a chameleon-like reputation, but this is just a demonstration of their flexibility and creativity. They never lose sight of their ultimate goals and are simply experimenting with different ways to get there.

Despite their toughness and determination, the more sensitive people born on this day can be hurt by the criticism of others but are unlikely to show it. Their nature is to be non-conformist and their straight-ahead vision can lead to harshness toward others. In fact, they need to be extremely careful that the hard shell with which they surround themselves does not lead to a hardening of their attitudes. Fortunately, between the ages of twenty-two and fifty-two, although there is an emphasis on order, analysis, efficiency, and logic in their lives, they may also feel the need to become more introspective. If they can use this opportunity to get in touch with their feelings and the feelings of others their quality of life will improve immeasurably.

Blessed with a strong personality, clarity of vision and a unique approach to life, they have outstanding potential and, as long as they make sure they never lose touch with their intuition and sensitivity, their success and happiness are often assured.

On the dark side: uncompromising, selfish, ruthless
At best: focused, versatile, determined.
Power thought,
Quote :
I try make the best of each new day.

Love pulled in two directions
Although they are attractive to others, romance can be tough or elusive for people born on August 2 because they have a tendency to place extremely high demands on those they're involve with.Once in a relationship they can be charming, loyal and passionate lovers, but they may find they are pulled by an equally strong desire for freedom.

Health focus on what you already have
People born on this day tend to have action-packed lives with little time for introspection and are prone to stress and burnout as well as depression, weight gain and high blood pressure. It is important for them to make sure that they invest time and energy into building close and loving relationships with those who can warn them when they are heading off track. They also need to spend less time obsessing about what they do not have and more time being grateful for what they already have. That way they won't miss out on all the good things right under their noses. As far as diet and exercise are concerned, they need to steer clear of extreme or fad diets or intensive exercise regimes. Moderation and balance are essential to their health and well-being. Soaking up the scent of chamomile, rosemary or melissa essential oil can help fight insomnia and calm their mind, and wearing the color green can encourage feelings of warmth and security.

Career born playwrights
Their independence and clarity of vision promise success as scientists or inventors. They are capable of working in a team or for a company, and may excel in business, banking or law. They may also be attracted to careers in promotion, sales, education, advertising, publishing, personal relations, media, or counseling, and their original approach to life may find expression in the arts or the theater, especially as an actor or playwright.

Destiny to use their imaginative powers to inspire others
The life path of people born on this day is to learn the value of cooperation and shared ideals. Once they have learned to remember the needs of others, their destiny is to use their imaginative powers and clarity of purpose to influence and inspire others.

Sun sign: Leo
Ruling planet: Sun the individual
Symbol: The lion
Birth date ruler: Moon, the intuitive
Tarot card: The high priestess (intuition)
Favorable numbers: 1,2
Lucky days: Sunday and Monday
Lucky colors: gold, red, yellow
Birthstone: Ruby
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Reading of your person based on your date of birth   Reading of your person based on your date of birth I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 9:44 am

I found that was right for me, although the birthstone is off xD August is peridot lol And I doubt i'm ever going to succeed in business, banking or law xD But The rest of it I find true!
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Reading of your person based on your date of birth   Reading of your person based on your date of birth I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 12:21 pm

I've found that the birthstone is the only thing that's off. But only in some cases. Like, my birthstone really is amethyst.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Reading of your person based on your date of birth   Reading of your person based on your date of birth I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:18 pm

Ah, is it okay that you could do mines, EreAsha-san?

My birthday is September 30th ^^
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Reading of your person based on your date of birth   Reading of your person based on your date of birth I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:01 am

Okay, this is the personality reading for Alois Usagi.

24 March
birthday of the stormy tranquility

Your greatest challenge is dealing with your anger. The way forward is to deal promptly with minor threats so anger doesn't build up. Think about what is worth getting angry about and what isn't.

You're drawn to people born on August 24 to September 23. You both have qualities that balance the other's vulnerabilities, and this can create an exciting and fulfilling bond.

Luck maker: improve your self-esteem. If you feel good about yourself, you significantly increase your chances of attracting good luck; because like always attracts like. So challenge negative thoughts by replacing them with positive ones.

Externally, people born on March 24 appear tranquil and uncomplicated, even to the point of childlike innocence. They take great pleasure in the simple things of life, but there is often a dark cloud of stormy malcontent underneath their calm exterior.

These captivating individuals do prefer simple solutions to complicated alternatives and their nature is strictly no fuss, no frills. With the ability to take swift and decisive action, they will rarely be found dithering with indecision. They are at their happiest and best when their achievements are recognized and when their private life is simple and steady. Despite their childlike charms, their lives are often far removed from the tranquility they dream of. In fact, difficult situations and challenges seem to be attracted to them; these will continue to test them until they come to terms with their own inner conflicts.

These people should neither ignore nor suppress the dark feelings they have about themselves and life, learning to face them head-on. When they are able to do this, they will find there is far less to fear than they thought. Negative emotions, such as fear, anger, jealousy, and insecurity, exist to alert them to areas of discomfort in their lives, signaling a need for change. It is important for them to listen to the messages their emotions convey, especially between the ages of twenty-seven and fifty-seven, during which there is an emphasis on material or outward success, stability, and security.

Other people may find it hard to understand why these lovely people with an army of admirers so often get themselves into trouble or occasionally explode with rage. As such, they present an enigma. Their optimistic approach to life and willingness to believe the best in others can make them vulnerable and easily exploited. As well learning to face their inner demons, they need to take a more realistic approach to life. This should not, however, be at the expense of their simplicity and sweetness, since their most powerful strength is to light up the lives of others.

On the dark side: dreamy, vulnerable, unrealistic.
At best: warm, trusting, direct

Power though,
Quote :
I am positive in my outlook and life brings me good things in response.

Love the full spectrum
Relationships with people born on March 24 tend to run the full spectrum; one minute they are passionate, the next they show the cold shoulder. Despite intense highs and equally intense lows, once they find a partner who is as sweet, intelligent and charming as they are, and who understand that their mood swings are a sign of insecurity and vulnerability, they can become intensely loyal and devoted lovers.

Health talk it over
People born on this day may suffer from depression and low immunity if they don't learn how to express their hidden fears and insecurities. It is extremely important for them to spend time relaxing with friends and loved ones, and they may also benefit from counseling and psychotherapy to help them engage with their feelings. As far as diet is concerned, they should avoid stimulants like caffeine, alcohol and nicotine and avoid a diet high in animal products and saturated fat. A daily exercise routine would help keep their physical and emotional health in balance and they would also benefit from regular meditation or breathing exercises to help them calm down when they feel sudden outburst of anger. Wearing, meditating on or surrounding themselves with light green will help them feel more balance.

Career born motivators
These people are often multi-talented individuals who will find fulfillment in any career that allows them to act independently and achieve results. Their ability to elevate the mood of others can help them excel as teachers, social workers, counselors, healers, therapists, or clergy. Their quick way with words may attract them to law, writing movie-making, and entertainment, and their leadership potential will put them at the forefront of any career they choose to pursue.

Destiny to make even the most cynical smile
The life path of people born on this day is to learn to accept and manage their emotions. Once they have gained emotional confidence, their destiny is to make even the most cynical smile.

Sun sign: Aries
Ruling planet: Mars, the warrior
Symbol: the ram
Birth date ruler: Venus, the lover
Tarot card: The lovers (choices)
Favorable numbers: 6, 9
Lucky days: Tuesday and Friday
Lucky colors: red, pink, light green
Birthstone: diamond
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Reading of your person based on your date of birth   Reading of your person based on your date of birth I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 12:27 am

Thank you for making this for me lovey ^-^ it decribes me perfectly<3
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Reading of your person based on your date of birth   Reading of your person based on your date of birth I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 2:18 am

March 8th please!
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Reading of your person based on your date of birth   Reading of your person based on your date of birth I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:25 pm

Alright, this one is for Fushou~

30 September
the birthday of revelation

Your greatest challenge is accepting that you might be wrong. The way forward is to understand that without an awareness of your own fallibility, you will never be able to uncover the truth in yourself or any situation.

You're drawn to people born on November 22 to December 21. You are both charming and insightful individuals, with enough differences and similarities to endlessly fascinate each other.

Luck maker: believe the impossible. When you are able to open your mind to believe that what may appear impossible is really possible, you open the door to luck.

People born on September 30 tend to be focused and knowledgeable individuals with a strong desire to champion or reveal the truth. They have an uncanny ability for identifying intellectual or social rights and wrongs and suggesting progressive alternatives to bring about change or improvement.

These people are driven by the urge to expose injustice or unfairness in any form and, because they understand that revealing the truth as they see it can put them in the line of fire, they tend to create a tough and courageous exterior for themselves which inspires both respect and apprehension in those around them: respect, because others know that once these highly attractive and persuasive people are on the scene, they have the insight and star quality to attract support and success; apprehension, because their uncompromising sense of fairness and strong need to expose those who do not live up to their high moral standards can easily flip into judgmental or aggressive behavior. It is important, therefore, for them to understand that although pointing out the failing of those around them can clear the air, it can also have an uncomfortable effect on all concerned.

After the age of twenty-three there is a turning point that highlights issues of emotional intensity, change and transformation for these people; but whatever age they are, their challenge is not just to be more open and accepting in their beliefs, but to to express as much interest in discovering the truth of their own lives as they do in uncovering the truth in others and in the world around them.

This is because once they are able to acknowledge their own vulnerabilities they can move beyond self-righteousness to greater tolerance of human weaknesses. When their tolerance is combined with their remarkable courage and impressive resourcefulness, not only can they ensure that justice is done and falsehood is exposed, they can also also discover within themselves the ability to motivate and inspire others to work alongside them to create progressive and inspirational solutions for a fairer and better world.

On the dark side: self-righteous, critical, smug.
At best: Knowledgeable, fail, influential.

Power though,
Quote :
I feel tolerance and consideration for everyone, myself included.

Love fairness and openness.
Friends and loved ones of people born on September 30 will often find their words and actions put under the spotlight. Although September 30 people have the ability to make others laugh at their weaknesses, they need to be careful that they don't become overly critical. They demand absolute fairness and openness from their partners, and need to make sure they offer their partners the same in return.

Health love of food and drink.
People born on this day will often have excelled or been heavily involved in sporting activity when they were young; but once they leave school or college, there is a tendency for them to ease up on physical activity. Their love of food and drink may lead to a sedentary lifestyle and weight gain, especially around the middle. It is extremely important therefor for them to increase their activity levels and eat plenty of fresh, nutritious food to boost their metabolism. Fortunately physical appearance matters greatly for them and the mirror is usually the only incentive they need to take control of their diet and exercise routine. Rose or jasmine are excellent essential oils for them if they feel lethargic and need a boost; wearing, meditating on and surrounding themselves with the color orange will encourage them to be more open, warm and accepting in their relationships with others.

Career born judges.
These people are clearly suited to careers in law, law enforcement, politics, social campaigning, and medicine, but they may also have a natural affinity for the arts and seek to help others by providing inspiration through writing, music, art, or song. Other careers that might appeal include publishing, journalism, education, and the catering industry.

Destiny to be a dynamic force for progress, justice and reform.
The life path of people born on this day is to learn to be more tolerant of their own weaknesses and those of others. Once they understand that everyone has their own interpretation of the truth, their destiny is to be a dynamic force for progress, justice and reform.

Sun sign: Libra
Ruling planet: Venus, the lover
Symbol: the scales
Birth date ruler: Jupiter, the speculator
Tarot card: the empress (creativity)
Favorable number: 3
Lucky days: Friday and Thursday
Lucky colors: Royal blue, purple, pink
Birthstone: opal
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Reading of your person based on your date of birth   Reading of your person based on your date of birth I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 6:59 pm

Thank you so much EreAsha-san XDDD

It fits me so perfectly that it's not even funny 0_0

Man, I suddenly feel violated XDDD

Once again, thank you very much XDD
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Reading of your person based on your date of birth   Reading of your person based on your date of birth I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 8:36 pm

And now it's time for Seliphra~

8 March
the birthday of the uncompromising rebel

Your greatest challenge is to retain your independence without alienating others in the process. The way forward is to understand that compromise is the glue that holds society together and sometime the greater good outweighs the individual need.

You're drawn to people born on December 22 to January 20. You are both ambitious, forceful individuals with qualities that balance each other; this can create a dynamic and passionate union.

Luck maker: bend but don't break. Lucky people are passionate about their convictions but also flexible enough to change direction or modify their opinions if life gives them reason to do so.

People born on March 8 are fiercely uncompromising spirits. They may sometimes hide their non-conformity behind an agreeable exterior but anyone who knows them well will know that deep down they are independent thinkers filled with the courage of their convictions.

These people resent being told what to do, probably demonstrating their feisty nature from and early age, much to the frustration of their parents. They often have an innate distrust and in some cases a complete lack of respect for authority; they passionately believe that everybody deserves the right to think for themselves. Their somewhat subversive approach to life can wear others out but it is not usually prompted by a need to be difficult for the sake of it. More often than not their rebellion is prompted by an ability to easily spot the flaws or weaknesses in a situation that has been previously unchallenged and to identify a better approach. In fact, these people are outstanding lateral thinkers with great reformers in whatever field they choose to specialize.

March 8 people have a great zest for life and need for challenge and variety. They often feel the need to strike out or break away, not just from their background, but from the current situation they are in. They are capable of commitment and loyalty, however, and may even stay in the same field for may years, but sooner or later the aggressive and uncompromising aspect of their personality demands change and progress. Their uncompromising tendencies tend to be emphasized before the age of forty-two and in this period their lives are likely to be stormy. Then, after the age of forty-three, there is a turning point which suggests a need for more emotional and financial stability.

Although these people have a knack of alienating people with their forceful opinions, they are also blessed with considerable charm; they should understand the hypnotic addictive power they can have over people and use it wisely.

On the dark side: disrespectful, irresponsible, demanding.
At best: Independent, honest, magnetic.

Power thought,
Quote :
I will forgive instead of criticize.

Love craving intimacy
People born on March 8 are often adored by others but real closeness can elude them, especially in their teens ans twenties. They crave intimacy but can have problems with it as they tend to be loners. They can be passionate but are afraid of losing control and for their relationships to be fulfilling they need to learn to be more spontaneous and to take more risks.

Health accident-prone
People born on this day need to avoid stimulants like caffeine and nicotine when they are pushing themselves hard. It would be far better for them to eat an energy-boosting diet rich in nutrients and to get plenty of refreshing sleep. Fortunately their assertive manner serves them well when it comes to their health, as they are not afraid to approach their doctor if something is troubling them; they do, however, need to take special care of their health especially when traveling, because they tend to be accident-prone. Adding a few drops of ginger essential oil to a handkerchief to breathe in whenever they feel in need o fa pick-me-up can help clear their head and improve productivity.

Career born reformers
Potentially great trailblazers, these people excel in academic, scientific, artistic, an social spheres, and they make good academics, researchers, scientists, chemists, musicians, painters, writers, artists, and designers. They may also be drawn toward careers in politics and social reform, as well as public relations. Alternatively, they may decide to set up their own business.

Destiny to lead others to new ways of thinking and doing.
The life path of people born on this day is to learn the art of compromise. Once they have learned to temper their unconventional nature so that it does not alienate others, their destiny is to lead others toward new ways of thinking and doing things.

Sun sign: Pisces
Ruling planet: Neptune, the speculator
Symbol: two fishes
Birth date ruler: Saturn, the teacher
Tarot card: Strength (passion)
Favorable numbers: 2, 8
Lucky days: Thursday and Saturday.
Lucky colors: Electric blue, red and green
Birthstone: Aquamarine.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Reading of your person based on your date of birth   Reading of your person based on your date of birth I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 24, 2012 10:33 pm

If you could, could you do May 2nd? It's for a friend of mines ^^
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Reading of your person based on your date of birth   Reading of your person based on your date of birth I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 11:30 pm

My friend is also born on May 2nd! I'm also interested on what it says!
Back to top Go down
Kumah
Kumah

PostSubject: Re: Reading of your person based on your date of birth   Reading of your person based on your date of birth I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 5:40 am

Can you see mine too please ? My birthday is on October 27
Back to top Go down
http://kumah.chatango.com/
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Reading of your person based on your date of birth   Reading of your person based on your date of birth I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 6:07 pm

As requested, May 2nd~

2 May
The birthday of inquisitive honesty

Your greatest challenge is learning to be more sensitive to the feelings of others. The way forward is to understand that people can find it hard to cope with the truth; a gentler way of introducing them to it is needed.

You're drawn to people born on June 22 to July 23. You share a passion for communication and a need for security, and this can create an intense and stimulating union.

Luck maker: Everyone is a potential luck maker. Lucky people understand that there should always be time for politeness, helpfulness, sensitivity, and caring because you never know who could eventually be of help.

People born on May 2 have a no-nonsense approach to life believing in results not theories. Although others admire them for their intellectual gifts and ability to organize their original thoughts with logical coherence, they do have a tendency to express themselves bluntly. Fiercely honest, they don't ever set out to wound others as they are naturally inclined toward cooperation and harmony; they simply believe that the best way to effect improvement is to tell others exactly how it is.

These people are blessed with inquisitiveness and great insight into the workings of the human mind. It's not easy to fool them and they don't believe in pulling the wool over anyone's eye. They will be respected for their intelligence and honesty but their bluntness may sometimes come across as insensitivity, earning them unnecessary enemies. They should use their intelligence and insight into human nature to avoid this. They also should avoid gossiping; even though this is not fueled by malice but more by their natural curiosity, it can upset others. Respecting the privacy of others is important between the ages of nineteen and forty-nine, during which there is an emphasis on communication and exchanging ideas. After the age of forty-nine they may feel the growing importance of getting in touch with their own feelings as well as those of others.

As perfectionists, they often shine in whatever task is set them and motivate others to emulate their fantastic organizational skills. Although they can work well in a team, they are at their most productive when they are making an individual contribution. This desire to work alone can cross over to their personal life; and their private life is exactly that-private. Despite their reticence, they are at their happiest when they feel supported by friends and family.

These people are, above all, intelligent and caring; if they listen to the honest advice they give others and apply it to themselves, they have the potential to achieve outstanding success, whatever path in life they choose.

ON the dark side: tactless, demanding, workaholic.
At best: generous, ambitious, realistic.

Power thought,
Quote :
The more kind and gentle I am, the more positive energy I have.

Love 50/50
In relationships there may be a tendency for people born on May 2 to hold back or keep part of themselves hidden. They may choose to mask this by behavior that is controlling, smothering or self-sacrificing. They often fall for the underdog or people with problems but to feel fulfilled in a relationship they need to aim for a 50/50 partnership in which both partners give and take equally.

Health vacations are a must.
People born on this day need to be careful that they don't work themselves too hard in their quest to achieve results as this will cause them stress and damage their personal relationships. As important as their work is to them, they will be more productive if they learn to identify less with it and seek out opportunities to explore other interests. Regular vacations or time off work are a must and they should resist the tendency to work through their holiday. As far as diet is concerned, they need to make sure they eat plenty of whole grains, fruits, and vegetables and get their mood-boosting essential fats from oily fish, nuts, and seeds. Regular exercise is essential, and they will find walking or jogging particularly beneficial. Wearing, mediating on or surrounding themselves with the color yellow will encourage them o feel more optimistic and self-confident.

Career born surgeons
These people have a marked potential for success in the technical side of the caring professions, such as medicine or scientific research, but also in advertising, media and writing and acting. Social reform building and management will also appeal, but in whatever field they choose to specialize their luck and opportunities will often come through work.

Destiny to work for the common good
The life path of people born on this day is to learn to become more aware of the impact their words and deeds can have on others. Once they have become more self-aware, their destiny is to work for the common good.

Sun signs: Taurus
Ruling planet: Venus the lover
Symbol: The bull
Tarot card: The high priestess (intuition)
Favorable numbers: 2, 7
Lucky days: Friday and Monday
Lucky colors: Pale blue, silver, green
Birthstone: Emerald.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Admin
Ren

PostSubject: Re: Reading of your person based on your date of birth   Reading of your person based on your date of birth I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 1:45 pm

Do you maybe think you could do one for May 16th? ^^'
Back to top Go down
http://ren-the-leaf-ninja.deviantart.com/
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Reading of your person based on your date of birth   Reading of your person based on your date of birth I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 3:14 pm

Now, for Kumah~

27 October
the birthday of the galvanizer

Your greatest challenge is overcoming your impatience. The way forward is to understand that lots of people miss out on good fortune because they aren't patient enough to wait for serendipity to visit.

You're drawn to people born on March 21 to April 19. You are both energetic and impulsive, and this can be a very satisfying and intense relationship.

Luck maker: let your intuition lead you. Your intuition will tell you when to be patient and when to act. Slow down cool down and listen to it.

People born on October 27 are emotional individuals. They tend to react instantly and spontaneously to anyone or anything they encounter. Acting on their impulses comes as second nature to them, and their ability to excite and galvanize others with the intensity of their emotions gives them outstanding potential to lead and motivate others.

Impossible to ignore, these people are at their happiest and their best when they are expressing their thoughts and feelings, and influencing or directing those around them. Their decisions and opinions are undoubtedly driven by emotion, but they also have the intellect, communication and practical skills they need to see their goal realized. Once their imagination or heart has been touched they are, quiet literally, unstoppable.

Given their impulsive nature, it is not surprising that they are also prone to mood swings, and a recurring theme in their life will be intense highs followed by intense lows. One of the reasons for this unpredictability is that beneath their outspoken, expressive exterior there is often a fragile and vulnerable side that simply isn't getting the nurturing or respect it needs. This is especially the case if getting the approval of others matters more to these people than anything else. It is therefore extremely important that they work on building their self-esteem, learning to listen more to their intuition as their inner wisdom will be able to gently warn them when their emotions are blocking their potential for luck and happiness.

Before the age of twenty-five the emotional impulsiveness of people born on this day will be heightened, but after the age of twenty-six they are likely to become less sensitive, and more independent and adventurous. Whatever age they are, however, they will always follow their heart rather than their head, and they will feel things more deeply than other people. They key to their success will be to direct their emotional intensity and energy positively so that they don't just galvanize but light up both their own lives and the lives of others.

On the dark side: reckless, insecure, scattered.
At best: exciting, energetic, intelligent.

Power thought,
Quote :
No matter what anyone thinks, I will listen to my gut feelings.

Love don't hide
Although they are intensely emotional individuals, when it comes to affairs of the heart people born on October 27 can be surprisingly hesitant. They may for example try to hide their feelings behind a mask of small talk, bravado or in some cases jealousy and controlling behavior. Love can e scary for them, but throwing themselves in its path will be easier for them than the anxiety that avoiding it causes.

Health don't put all your eggs in one basket
People born on this day can take longer to recover from disappointments and setbacks than others. They need to make sure, therefore, that they take every opportunity they can to rest and recharge. It's also a good idea that they don't put all their eggs in one basket so that if one area of their life isn't going well they can draw strength from another area that is. Overwork is a big threat to their health and, because they are so impulsive, accidents and injuries can also be a common problem. It really is important for them to stop pushing themselves so hard. As far as diet is concerned, they need to pay attention to their digestive health and eat a diet rich in fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Exercise such as walking is also recommended for its mood-boosting benefits, as well as its ability to calm and quiet the mind. Wearing, meditating on and surrounding themselves with the color blue will have a cooling, calming effect.

Career born musicians
These people will flourish in careers in which they can impart their knowledge or ideal to others such as teaching or journalism, but they may also thrive as musicians, actors and writers. Other career options include promotion, sales, media, advertising, and the caring and healing professions.

Destiny to play a directional role in life
The life path of people born on this day is to find balance and harmony within themselves. Once they are able to think before they speak or act, their destiny is to play an educational, inspirational or directional role in life.

Sun sign: Scorpio
Ruling planet: Mars, the warrior
Symbol: The scorpion
Birth date ruler: Mars, the individual
Tarot card: The Hermit (inner strength)
Favorable numbers: 1, 9
Lucky day: Tuesday
Lucky colors: Scarlet, orange, red
Birthstone: topaz
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Reading of your person based on your date of birth   Reading of your person based on your date of birth I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:08 pm

And now for Ren's~

16 May
the birthday of bright color

Your greatest challenge is adopting a more considered approach to yourself and others. The way forward is to spend more quiet time alone, as this will give you greater insight into the best way of achieving you ambitions.

You're drawn to people born on February 20 to March 20. You share a passion for variety and challenge, and this can create a dynamic and creative union.

Luck maker: keep your cool. Lucky people seem to keep their cool when bad luck strikes. When you keep your cool you show others your inner strength, inspiring them to offer you opportunities.

People born on May 16 are blessed with wild energy that manifests itself in divers, hidden or outrageous ways. Early in life they may have recognized in themselves a need to fly in the face of convention or revel in their own distinctive and often flamboyant way. They are colorful and expressive, and life may be unpredictable when they are around but it is never boring.

Some of these people are less extrovert and perhaps quieter in their approach to life, but this tendency toward flamboyance will still express itself when their passions are aroused or their interests are threatened. In fact, whether introvert or extrovert, they can be extremely volatile and others soon learn to tread carefully around them. If they can't learn to control their wildness, they run the risk of wasting their energy and their potential on dramatic but ultimately futile displays of temper. If, however, they learn to harness their energy and passion, their potential, especially for creative ventures, is limitless.

Life for these people is often one of the extremes. It is important for them to take charge of their emotions, learning to be less reactive so that when the bad time come they have better coping mechanisms to rise above them. Until the age of thirty-five there is an emphasis in their lives on learning and education this would be the ideal time for them to learn to manage their emotions better as they are then at their most receptive to new ways of thinking and doing things. After the age of thirty-six they will focus on emotional security, home and family life; for their professional and personal lives to be a success during this time, self-discipline again must be a priority.

Although self-mastery is the key to their success this should never be at the expense of their colorful and expressive personality. It is through their dynamic style of expression and passionately held convictions that they are able to impress others. By so doing, they add a touch of the colorful or exotic to the world around them.

On the dark side: moody, unstable, volatile.
At best: expressive, colorful, sensual.

Power thought,
Quote :
Today I will be cool, calm and collected.

Love rapidly changing moods
People born on May 16 are warm and affectionate, and are never short of admirers because they are exciting and sensual partners; their rapidly changing moods, however, can strain even the closest of relationships. They nee to learn to balance their volatility by making their relationship and their home as secure and as stable as possible.

Health stability is key
People born on this day are prone to mood swings; these can put a strain on their relationships and their health. They need to find ways to keep their lives more in balance. One way to do this is to ensure they eat a healthy diet full of fresh, natural foods rather than foods rich in sugar, salt, saturated fats, addictives, and preservatives; these are known to affect brain function negatively and dampen mood. Regular exercise is a must; it will help them feel more in control of their bodies and their weight, and will also be a healthy way for them to release pent-up tension. Dressing in shades of green and blue will encourage them to feel calmer and more in control, inspiring harmony in themselves and others.

Career born performers
These people have a flair for the dramatic and can excel in careers in the theater, entertainment, music, dance, and the arts. They are also likely to be successful in sporting careers or careers such as negotiation, banking, property speculations, interior design, or management. A humanitarian leaning may draw them toward charity work or philanthropy.

Destiny
The life path of people born on this day is to learn to control their emotions. Once they are able to find a sense of balance and objectivity, their destiny is to direct their prodigious energy to influencing, inspiring and entertaining others.

Sun sign: Taurus
Symbol: the bull
Birth date ruler: Neptune, the speculator
Tarot card: The tower (breakthrough)
Favorable numbers: 3, 7
Lucky colors: lilac, sea green, pale blue
Birthstone: emerald
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Reading of your person based on your date of birth   Reading of your person based on your date of birth I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 6:12 pm

May 11th; May 13th; and October 22nd please ^^

You don't need to do them all at once and take your time. No rush.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Reading of your person based on your date of birth   Reading of your person based on your date of birth I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 2:22 pm

OOOH~ :3 and April 4th if you have time!!? That's mine~
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Reading of your person based on your date of birth   Reading of your person based on your date of birth I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 14, 2012 3:57 pm

Okay, I'll be getting these after I finish with my schoolwork. Uggg. That's gonna be so much typing.
Back to top Go down
Erika Karisawa
Admin
Erika Karisawa

PostSubject: Re: Reading of your person based on your date of birth   Reading of your person based on your date of birth I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 1:17 pm

Would it be possible to do March 16th and December 15th? Very Happy When you have time of course, no rush ^_^
Back to top Go down
https://durarara.forumotion.com
Brii
Brii

PostSubject: Re: Reading of your person based on your date of birth   Reading of your person based on your date of birth I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 7:25 pm

Omg really Kumah? We have the same birthday! -huggles- birthday buddies!
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Reading of your person based on your date of birth   Reading of your person based on your date of birth I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 12:48 am

11 May
the birthday of distinctive flair

Your greatest weakness is working well in a team. The way forward is to understand that isolating yourself from other people removes you from potentially beneficial and diverse influences.

You're drawn to people born on June 22 to July 23. You share a passion for creativity and a need for support, and this can create a rewarding and magical relationship.

Luck maker: tell it like it is. Tell it like it is and don't be someone you are not. Lucky people never try to be what they are not this earns them the trust, respect and support of others.

People born on May 11 are blessed with a highly developed and independent aesthetic sense that refuses to be constrained by the rules, regulations and ideals of others. They live in a world of their own creation and enjoy adding their colorful, light-hearted bu extremely distinctive flair to any situation they are in.

These highly creative people excel at making what is seemingly mundane or routing appear entertaining or new. They are the people who can turn household chores into games or study assignments into exciting challenges. With a burning desire to to learn the truth for themselves, their approach causes them to challenge, side-step or walk all over conventional thinking. Their questing and imaginative powers are supplemented by their powers of perception, originality and stubborn tenacity.

Among the many gifts with which people born on this day are blessed is their ability to make life more colorful and exciting, and for that they earn the gratitude of others, but unfortunately not always their respect. This is because, although they are brilliant at inspiring and entertaining, they can get so immersed in heir dream world hat they lose touch with reality. Although some have a talent for making a profit from their unusual thoughts, others with less self-mastery often struggle to make their dreams and imaginations work. They should never lose touch of their audience when expressing their unique creativity. If they don't stick to the facts and what is realistically workable they may be branded highly intelligent but ineffective.

Until he age of forty they will focus on change and new interests. This is often a period of study and experimentation, and they need to e careful not to lose themselves in exaggeration or fantasy. After he age of forty-one their sensitivity increases and hey place more emphasis on home and family life. They need to understand that they have the potential to achieve something better than he admiration of others; that is, he respect and undying loyalty of those lucky enough to wander across their path.

On the dark side: unrealistic, eccentric, detached.
At best: creative, distinctive, fun-loving.

Power thought:
Quote :
I am respected by everyone because I respect myself.

Love enchanted realm
People born on May 11 have the ability to add youthfulness and sparkle to their relationships. They also love to be around children and are perfect playmates for them. Because of their tendency to become immersed in work, they may have long periods alone but they are at their happiest and their best when they are in a loving and supportive relationship.

Health hypochondriac tendencies
People born on this day are highly imaginative and if they are prone to worry they may feel anxious about their health when they have no reason to be. It is important for them to stay as real as possible and, if they have any health concerns, to discuss them with their doctor instead of endlessly worrying about them. As far as diet is concerned, they would thrive best on a diet based on whole grains nuts, seeds, fruit and vegetables, lean meat, and oily fish, as diets high in sugar, salt, saturated fat, dairy, and refined and processed foods could trigger food allergies or intolerance. Moderate to mild exercise is recommended, as it will hep boost their immune system and help them feel more grounded in the real world. Wearing, meditating on or surrounding themselves with the color orange encourages them to attract much-needed warmth physical enjoyment and security.

Career born entrepreneurs
These people may be drawn to careers in research but they are also sensitive creatures with an interest in the human condition and this may draw them toward the judiciary or politics. Highly imaginative and creative, they may also find ways to make a success of their original ideas in business or by working for themselves. This birthday also suggest musical, creative or dramatic talent which can be commercial success.

Destiny to blaze an innovatory trail to life
The life path of people born on this day is to make sure they don't lose sight of what is real in their life. Once they are able to stay more objective, their destiny is to blaze an innovatory trail through life that entertains, inspires and informs others.

Tarot card: Justice (discernment)
Favorable numbers: 2, 7
Lucky colors: Lavender, silver, green

13 May
the birthday of the wild child

Your greatest challenge is learning to control your impulses. The way forward is to understand that self-control is the key to success in your life; without it you are like a reed blown about by the wind.

You're drawn to people born on January 21 to February 19. You share a passion for adventure and excitement and this can create a colorful and intense union.

Luck maker: think before you act. It sounds simple but taking time out to think about the pros and cons before you make a decision shows that you are prepared and therefore less likely to attract bad luck.

Other people find themselves instantly drawn to natural charisma and playful charm of people born on May 13. These untamed spirits follow their instincts and although hey often clash with the conventions and restrictions placed upon them by society, their wild-child presence always has an electrifying effect on others.

These people are often self-taught in some way and their approach to situations and people is easy and natural. They have he ability o win friends quickly and easily and, as a result to attract good fortune. Unfortunately, this can sometimes make them the object of envy or resentment. They should be aware of he effect their success and popularity have on others; if necessary they should tone down their lighthearted approach or find the appropriate level of intensity for their audience.

In keeping with heir wild-child personality, they find practical concerns and routine boring and unfulfilling. With a love of movement, change and variety, if they do find themselves stuck or restricted in any way, they may get depressed or behave recklessly. Although this butterfly approach makes them fascinating individuals with a wealth of knowledge and experience, if those born on this day delved more deeply into subjects or situations they would discover how enriching and enlightening a more intense knowledge or commitment can be. Before the age of thirty-seven they should deepen their approach and outlook; after the age of thirty-eight hey may be more concerned with emotional commitment.

Although they appear to breeze through life, it's highly likely that at some point a significant event, generally one with unpleasant or painful consequences, will have given them the impetus to focus on their more serious side and have concern for the welfare of others. When his new found earnestness and sense of purpose is combined with he enthusiastic enjoyment of life that is their defining feature, the possibilities for them to achieve success in all areas of their ives are limitless.

ON the dark side: wild, flighty, superficial.
At best: impulsive, natural, energetic.

Power thought:
Quote :
I can choose how I will respond to every situation in my life.

Love in too deep
People born on May 13 love deeply and romantically although they believe that a relationship should be for life, they often forget that relationships need work. They are usually very fortunate in attracting admirers but, as with everything in heir lives, they do need to exercise a certain amount of discrimination before they take the plunge.

Health body talk
People born on this day don't tend to have major problems with their health because they are often very much in tune with their bodies, eating only when they are hungry, exercising when hey feel the need to be active and so on. If they do suffer from weight problems or poor health, learning to listen to their body's signals and seeking medical advice on die and exercise will get them back on track. They need to steer clear of recreational drugs, as these will have an extremely damaging effect on their health and well-being. The est kind of therapy for people born on this day, apart from fresh air and exercise, is committing o study or increasing their knowledge in one specific area. Wearing, meditation on and surrounding themselves with the color blue will encourage them to be less impulsive and more logical in their approach.

Career born designers
These people have he independence and impulsive creativity to excel in careers in the arts, music, dance, and design. Their natural charm may also attract them to people-related careers such as sales public relations, teaching, and law; but whatever career they choose, their chances of success are high.

Destiny
The life path of people born on this day is to learn to commit themselves on a deeper level to people and situations. Once hey can find it within themselves to delve deeper, their destiny is to invigorate, inspire and -if necessary- shock others into progressive ways of thinking and doing things.

Birth date ruler: Jupiter, the philosopher
Tarot card: Death (change)
Favorable number: 4, 9
Lucky days: Friday and Sunday
Lucky colors: lilac, pale green, light blue

22 October
the birthday of he golden aura

Your greatest challenge is not being in control. The way forward is to understand that sometimes going with the flow or allowing events to unfold is the most empowering choice you can make.

You're drawn to people born on January 20 to February 19. You are both highly individualistic and intelligent, and this can e an excellent relationship.

Luck maker: don't feel guilty about receiving. Receiving does not make you vulnerable. When others give, it makes them feel good about themselves and by extension, you. Luck is always knocking at your door; it wont' come in unless you let it in.

Even if they wanted to, people born on October 22 could not fade into the background, so compelling is heir presence and the seductive power they seem to have over others. In fact, throughout their lives all eyes seem to be drawn to their golden aura.

Although they do not object to being the focus of attention a part of them longs to be recognized for their talents and capabilities rather than for their appearance of their ability to incite feelings of excitement or desire in others. Indeed these people have many hidden talents, including intelligence, intuition, discernment, and compassion for those less fortunate. Unfortunately, people don't often five the an opportunity to reveal or express these talents because it is enough for them to simply back in their attractive and compelling presence. Not being taken seriously can therefore be a huge problem for people born on this day and they will often feel that they have to work twice as hard as anyone else to prove themselves.

Over the years they find ways to project the power of their intentions onto others but unfortunately they do not always do so in a constructive way. For example, they have a masterful control over their emotions and if they choose to they can also influence the way others feel. Their powers of projection are unsurpassed and it is therefore extremely important for them to use these powers wisely, making sure that their attempts to control situations do not end up hurting others and damaging themselves emotionally.

Before the age of thirty their tendency to manipulate others emotionally may come to the fore but after this age there is a powerful turning point where they are likely to become less controlling and more optimistic, open-minded and adventurous. These are the years when they can really come into their own. When directed positively, their golden aura, or inner strength, can finally manifest itself as healing or creative ability, as well as the urge to hep create a fairer world.

On the dark side: manipulative, superficial, disturbing.
At best: Seductive, charismatic, exciting.

Power thought:
Quote :
My grateful heart is a constant source of joy to me and others.

Love at first sight
People will often find themselves drawn to the magnetic, entertaining and warm presence of people born on October 22 and, with their powerful emotions, they will often experience intense attractions to others. Commitment could be a problem, but long-term happiness is likely with someone who is willing to give them plenty of freedom as well as plenty of support.

Health inside out
Imagine matters a lot for people born on this day, and they may spend a great deal of time worrying about the way they look. They should really focus more on the way they feel because, as cliched as it sounds, beauty and style really do start from he inside. Fortunately, weight issues do not tend to be a problem for them, but this does not mean they should skimp on healthy eating and exercise. Quite the opposite; to ensure that their skin glows and their hair is glossy and rich, they need to make sure that they cut down on saturated far, alcohol and processed or refined foods, eating a healthy, balanced diet rich in nutrients. They should also get plenty of fresh air and exercise, preferably on a daily basis. Drinking a glass of lemon juice each morning will stimulate their digestion and encourage their bodies to expel toxins. Toning exercises will help give their body shape and definition, and stretching routines will help them become more flexible in both mind and body. Wearing, meditating on and surrounding themselves with the color purple will encourage them to think of higher things.

Career born actors
With their powerful sense of justice, these people tend to thrive in careers in law, but being multi-talented and creative hey can thrive in any career they choose, whether it be art, interior design, writing, music, acting, diplomacy, charity work, fundraising, engineering, politics, or humanitarian work.

Destiny to defend and promote the interests of those less fortunate
The life path of people born on this day is to use their seductive powers wisely and positively. Once they have understood that they do not always need to be in control of people or situations, their destiny is to defend and promote the interests of those less fortunate.

Sun signs: Libra/Scorpio
Ruling planets: Venus, the lover/Mars, the warrior
Symbols: The scales/The scorpion
Birth date ruler: Uranus, the visionary
Tarot card: The fool (freedom)
Favorable numbers: 4, 5
Lucky days: Friday and Sunday
Lucky colors: Lavender, silver, electric blue
Birthstone: Opal.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reading of your person based on your date of birth   Reading of your person based on your date of birth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Reading of your person based on your date of birth
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Community :: Discussions-
Jump to: