Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

A Vacation... {Open}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

A Vacation... {Open} Empty
PostSubject: A Vacation... {Open}   A Vacation... {Open} I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 21, 2012 8:58 pm

Kasuka Heiwajima, otherwise known as Yuhei Hanejima, wondered through south Ikebukruo park. He had a couple of days off, and didn't really have anything to do so, why not? He'd eventually have to go back to his home and tend to his cat, but for now, he could wander.

To avoid all the unnecessary fan-girling of most of his fans, Kasuka didn't wear the clothes he normally did. However, he didn't dress up either. Too much work. Casual clothes and a hoodie would do just fine. Maybe Kasuka could walk around and enjoy the nice weather without any one coming up to him.

Honestly, he wouldn't mind if someone did or not, he just didn't want any unnecessary attention attention brought to himself.
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation... {Open}   A Vacation... {Open} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:44 am

Kaitou was wandering through the park in a foul mood. Writers block was plauging her for the umpteenth time this week and she was, needless to say, pissed.

So lost was the blue haired girl in.her own broodings, that she didnt notice the young man also wanderring the park until she walked right into him.

She fell to the ground, her bag spilling ohpen scattering her numerous sketch books and other art supplies to the ground

"Aw shit!"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation... {Open}   A Vacation... {Open} I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 23, 2012 5:02 pm

Kasuka blinked in surprise as he ran into someone. "...Sorry. Didn't see you," was said in his usual monotonous voice.
He knelt down and started to gather up the fallen items.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation... {Open}   A Vacation... {Open} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:13 pm

"No," Kaitou said hurridly gathering her things, "I should be sorry, i was the one off in La-la land." she groaned, where was the book with her current project in it? she hadnt even scanned that one yet dangit
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation... {Open}   A Vacation... {Open} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:20 pm

Kasuka handed her one of the books he had picked up. "Looking for this?"
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation... {Open}   A Vacation... {Open} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:24 pm

The blue haired girl let out a massive sigh of relief and took the book from the young mans hands "Thank you, thank you, THANKYOU! I dont know what i would have done if i lost this!"

she returned the book to her bag before turning her eyes to the boy in front of her, giving him a quick once over. she raised an eyebrow, she could swear she's seen this guy before.

"Do you by any chance go to the university near here?" Kaitou asked, "you look familiar"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation... {Open}   A Vacation... {Open} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:43 pm

Kasuka shook his head. "I've already finished my education.... Maybe I look like some one you've met."
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation... {Open}   A Vacation... {Open} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:47 pm

Kaitou narrowed her eyes, "Maybe" she put on a small smile, "anyway thanks for helping me pick up everyhting, im really sorry for bumping into you." she looked directly at the strange young man infront of her, "my Name is Kaitou by the way..." she was almost hesitant
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation... {Open}   A Vacation... {Open} I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:53 pm

Kasuka nodded and held out his hand to shake. "Kasuka..." He couldn't exactly say he was Yuhei, now could he?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation... {Open}   A Vacation... {Open} I_icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2012 9:15 pm

"Excuse me," said Alice, tapping the shoulder of a brown haired guy wearing a hoodie, not caring that he was talking to a girl--with blue hair?
Alice ignored that as the male turned around, scowling as she realized that this was not the person she was supposed to help.
'Shoot, he isn't the person who I'm looking for. Heck, he isn't even dead! Aargh, why couldn't the guy who gives these orders give me a photo of the person who I'm supposed to help?!' she thought.
"I'm sorry, you're not the person who I'm looking for," she said, turning to leave.
'Wait, is this South Ikebukuro Park? Darn it, no wonder that person's not here! They're supposed to be at Raira General Hospital! Gah!' thought Alice.
'Having a little trouble, sweetheart?' asked Joanne.
'Shut up, you,' thought Alice irritably.
'Y'know, why don't you just stop helping all these worthless humans? Why should we help them to where they have to go? They've never helped us, after all. And why do we listen to the Order? They banished us. That means they don't want us anymore,' asked Joanne, laughing manically.
'Shut UP,' thought Alice, frowning.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Vacation... {Open}   A Vacation... {Open} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Vacation... {Open}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Dead Roleplays-
Jump to: