Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Kumah's Character (waiting for approval)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kumah
Kumah

Kumah's Character (waiting for approval) Empty
PostSubject: Kumah's Character (waiting for approval)   Kumah's Character (waiting for approval) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 6:30 am

Name: Ako Kazehaya

Gang (optional): Yellow Scarves

Eye color: Green

Hair color/style: Brown long hair

Height: 5’

Physical Appearance: She's a medium tall girl and thin. Her physical strength is stronger than normal girls and boys. She’s like a female Shizuo. She’s always fighting somewhere, but she’s also cute and sensitive. She’s popular between the Boxing club, Kendo club, may others at her school. She’s popular between the girls too. She helps them with the stalkers and perverted boys. She wears a Yellow scarf sometimes because of her gang.

Clothes: [Usual clothes/School uniform]

Her usual clothes are a pair of blue shorts, long black and white socks and a black strapless. She usually uses boots and trainers for her footwear.

When she’s on school she wears the school uniform and long black and white socks. She doesn’t like skirts but she’s obligated to use it so, normally she wears a pair of black sport shorts under her school skirt. She usually uses trainers for her footwear.

What brings her to Ikebukuro? Ako’s a lonely girl. She was born in a rich happy family but her parents died in a fire when she was 5. Because of that she went to live with her uncle. She was happy with them until she discovers that her uncle was only taking care of her because of the money that her parents gave to her. So, one night, when everyone was sleeping, she packed her things and ran away from home. Her real name isn’t Ako Kazehaya. She changed her name to Ako Kazehaya for her uncle never discover who she is and try to take her home again. Her real name is Alice Takahiro.

One rainy day, she was crying under a bridge and her butler Thomas, found her and took her to Ikebukuro saying that she was going to be okay. From that day on, she treats Thomas like her adoptive father. He’s kind to her, helps her with her homework and takes care of everything when she’s in trouble.

Other:

Likes: Sports; Chocolate; Candy; Music; Parties; Yaoi; Draw and Sing.

Dislikes: Fake people; Ghosts; Stalkers; Perverts; Annoying persons.

Birthday: March 21st
Back to top Go down
http://kumah.chatango.com/
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

Kumah's Character (waiting for approval) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kumah's Character (waiting for approval)   Kumah's Character (waiting for approval) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 2:45 pm

Approved! Just try to think of some weaknesses/fears/etc that will help your character not seem too "mary-sue"ish.
Back to top Go down
http://danicojo.tumblr.com/

Kumah's Character (waiting for approval)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Community :: Rules & Information :: Characters Submissions-
Jump to: