Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Eiichi Hiro Character(s)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Eiichi Hiro Character(s) Empty
PostSubject: Eiichi Hiro Character(s)   Eiichi Hiro Character(s) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 7:49 pm

Name: Eiichi Hiro

Nicknames: Hiro, Skyscraper, Eii-chan, or any other ridiculous names his sister can think of.

Gang (optional): Green Tiger's

Physical Appearance: Eiichi is rather tall for his age. He is well built, since he takes morning jogs around the city. His skin is pretty fair, but he can tan easily.

Eye color: light brown, but can change into a darker color

Hair color/style: Dark chocolate brown that is sometimes messy. It's boyish and long, that sometimes he needs to swipe it out of his face.

Height: 6'4"

Clothes: He likes to wear simple jeans and a t-shirt, maybe for cold days an overcoat. He's not to picky when it comes to fashion, just as long as it fits and isn't pink.

What brings them to Ikebukuro? It all started out on a beautiful day at Eiichi's hometown. Eiichi loved his job and everything, but wished for more excitment in his boring and dull life. When he strangly got a letter.
"It's probably a love letter~" one of his friend teased.
Eiichi only rolled his eyes and opened the letter. Apparently, he had a sister! Her parent's died and was now in care of her grandma. Eiichi never heard of his sister, nor did he believe it. It has to be some joke, he thought.
"It is a love letter!" his friend exclaimed.
Eiichi ignored him and continued to read. She was asking him to come over to Ikebukuro, to say goodbye to her parent's before they are shoveled in the ground. What could he do? Say no and just leave this mysterious girl alone. But of course he found himself packing and going there. Once he arrived, he had no idea what this girl even looked like.
"Eiichi!" a voice called and he was then tackled hugged by the stranger.
"Hey!" he shouted and tried to pry the person off of him.
Once he did, it was only a girl about a year younger then him. He looked a little annoyed when she gaped at him.
"Your so tall!" she blurted.
"Who are you?" he asked trying not to sound annoyed.
"I'm your sister! Nanaka!" she said with a smile.
No way. This had to be a mistake. They looked nothing alike. She had blonde hair and blue eyes, just no.

Other:

Dislikes: Crowded places, getting lost (he has a bad sense of direction), negative people, bullies.

Personality: Eiichi is rather a laid back type of person. He is mello and will go with the flow. Sometimes he may be blunt or speak his mind, but he is a very kind person. When he is protecting his friends or the closet person to him, he will get serious. He doesn't speak much about himself, only when someone would like to know, he doesn't mind telling only if it's personal. He never pushes, but can be impatient sometimes. But one thing he doesn't like to admit is that he has a terrible sense of direction.

History: Eiichi is not even his name. In fact he has no idea what his past was. All he knows is that he lived with a very sweet old lady named, Hana. He would get into fights sometimes when ever his friends were bullied, so many of his friends rely on him. Sometimes, his friends are trouble makers and he doesn't know why he's friends with them. Until one day, he got that letter from his 'sister'. Once he got there, he learned that his 'father' was murdered. All the information Nanaka has is that he borrowed money from a gang. With a sigh, Eiichi went to reason with these people. That was a stupid mistake. He found them, but only to be beaten up once he tried to reason. The Yakuza threatened him that he would come back and that they would get their money.
When he arrived home, Nanaka was shocked to see him all bruised up. He needed to do something before anything else happened, before anything happened to Nanaka.
What did he do? He started a gang. It took some time, but he managed to do it. None of the members know what he looks like for he hides his face and doesn't really trust them.

Info on gang: In the gang, the article of clothing is a green bandana. (Anywhere they want) What they are about is justice, I guess. Where they will stop crueler gangs or just gangs that cause problems.
(It's a gang other people in the forum can join if they want too. ^^)

Last edited by Eiichi Hiro on Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:38 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Eiichi Hiro Character(s)   Eiichi Hiro Character(s) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:10 pm

Approved! I'm only concerned about the gang. Perhaps write another comment discussing about what they are about. Are they a color gang? Is it a gang other members of the forum can join? If so, how do they join? Information like that.
Back to top Go down
http://danicojo.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Eiichi Hiro Character(s)   Eiichi Hiro Character(s) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:14 pm

I'll fix that! Sorry, but what's a color gang? I've never seen this anime ^^"
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Eiichi Hiro Character(s)   Eiichi Hiro Character(s) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:31 pm

Ahh, color gangs are simply the gangs in Ikebukuro. Gangs have colors to define themselves; Blue Squares, Yellow Scarves, Red Dragons, etc etc. The only colorless gang is Dollars - an online "gang" that makes up most of the city. Most members wear an article of clothing with the color of their gang, such as a yellow bandanna, or a blue hat.

Blue Squares Leader: Aoba
Yellow Scarves Leader: Kida
Red Dragons Leader: Izaya
Dollars Leader: Mikado

Those are the canon gangs. There can be (or at least, i'm assuming there can be) a few fan gangs, such as Deities' gang W.H.I.T.E.O.U.T.

I hope that helped clear up a few things!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichi Hiro Character(s)   Eiichi Hiro Character(s) I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 9:53 pm

That helped! Thanks! And I fixed it ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichi Hiro Character(s)   Eiichi Hiro Character(s) I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:22 am

Name: Nanaka Hiro

Gang (optional): None

Physical Appearance: Nanaka is average sized and about the right height for fifteen year old girls. She has some muscle for running in her middle school days, but has quiet for now.

Eye color: Blue

Hair color/style: Blonde and goes past her shoulders. She has bangs pushed to the side a little and mostly likes to wear it in a side braid.

Height: 5'5"

Clothes: Nanaka is not picky on clothes. She rather likes wearing anything that fits her. What she will normally wear is jeans and a t-shirt, with boots. Or maybe a tank top with a jacket. Her look is kind of girlish mixed with some tomboy in there. Sometimes it's just her own style.

What brings them to Ikebukuro? When her father died and had to come here for the funreal, now she can't leave her grandma and brother alone here. She doesn't really miss her old hometown.

Other:

Personality: Nanaka is a person who likes to smile. She would smile at a lot of things, but not when things are bad or serious. She can never be serious even if the girl tried. No poker face what so ever. Even though she is all cheery, she is rather psychically strong sometimes. She is stubborn, but who isn't? She can get mad, but won't stay mad for ever, because she easily forgives.

Likes: sweets, Eii-chan, people, funny situations, cooking.

Dislikes: getting mad, spicy food, negative people, drawing.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Eiichi Hiro Character(s)   Eiichi Hiro Character(s) I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:31 am

Nice second character! Approved~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Eiichi Hiro Character(s)   Eiichi Hiro Character(s) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:16 pm

Name: Mei Hitsuji

Gang (optional): None

Appearance: Mei looks pretty young for her age. She has been called cute before. She slim and does have some curves. Mei is half Japanese and half French. Her eyes are a little bit bigger then most people.

Eye color: Blue

Hair color: It's long and auburn colored. She likes to wear it down or in a bun. She likes to try many hair styles, but doesn't want to dye her hair.

Height: 5'5"

Clothes: Mei is a fashion diva when it comes to clothes. She likes to try many styles, but the one style she likes is the sweatpants and tank top, maybe even a skirt with a cute top. She's tried every style and likes them all so far.

What brings them to Ikebukuro?:
"Goodbye!" Mei called as she walked out the door of her house.

"What?! Wait?! MEI?!" her mother called confused and worried. "Where on earth are you going?!"

Mei stops and turns around to look at her mother. Stars were in her eyes as she said in a dreamily voice, "To find the man of my dreams! Just like my idol! She found her man in a different city and so I will too! Can you see it?!" Mei gushed and then squealed.

Her mother just stood there. Speechless that her daughter was leaving her to find the man of her dreams. Impossible. "B-but-"

Mei kissed her mother goodbye. "Don't worry! Auntie will watch over me!" she assured her mother and then got onto the bus, pulling down the window and screaming to the world, "DREAM MAN HERE I COME!!"

Other:

Personality: Mei is a hopeless romantic. She instantly falls in love with every guy she meets and won't get over them. She is a cheery, yet competitive girl. If she's going to have to kick another girl's butt to get her man, she will. She is short tempered sometimes and does not take no for an answer. (Since so many boys have not) once you get to know her she is pretty sweet and kind, whether then her competitive and craziness. She knows who to pick guys and so she's never picked the terrible guys, but she would never be in a relationship unless she KNOWS your the right one.
She does not like yaoi. Why? Because she sees herself with those guys then the guy with him and him.

Likes: Boys, romance movies, animals, cooking, anime, romance books, drama shows

Dislikes: Yaoi, when guys run away, people who give up, bitter food, unromantic people

Skills: Cooking

History: Ever since Mei has watched movies about true love and all, she has dreamed to find the perfect man for her. She would have problems because she would fall in love to quickly. She would cry during romance movies, drama, or anything with love because it all just touches her heart.

In elementary she would confess to the guys she liked and each would run away screaming cooties. She was determined to find the right one. In middle school the same happened. She just didn't understand why they won't go out with her! In high school she would keep them to herself, but would help her friends find their Mr. Right. It was a hard to find him for herself. Each week she would like a new guy and would him to her "list" of guys.

And so, she would wish that maybe one would show up here. Even if she is competitive and scares the guys away with her angry and forwardness.

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

PostSubject: Re: Eiichi Hiro Character(s)   Eiichi Hiro Character(s) I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 4:13 pm

Hahaha, great character! She seems like she's going to be a ton of fun! Approved!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eiichi Hiro Character(s)   Eiichi Hiro Character(s) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eiichi Hiro Character(s)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Characters-
Jump to: