Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Llama's OC

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

Llama's OC Empty
PostSubject: Llama's OC   Llama's OC I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 2:19 am

Name:
Shawn Toole.

Student.

Gang (optional:
None.

Personality:
Shawn is outspoken when it comes to things he rather enjoys, which limits it to fashion and clothing only. When he first moved to Japan he was so shy and had a hard time getting settled, the language is the thing he has the hardest time with. He's a fun and easy going teenager in the daylight but once it gets dark he's a yellow coward. He cannot stand being in a dark place, for instance when he was very young he had to sleep in his parents bed with the lights on because of his severe phobia. Even on his own he still has to sleep ith the lights on.

Physical Appearance:
Pale skin and thin limbs. Shawn's always wearing big gray SkullCandy headphones when he's alone.

Eye Color:
Light gray.

Hair Style/Color:
The strands are straight and short, they reach just below his ear lobe and there's a slight part on the left. His hair color is dark blue/gray.

Height:
5' 6''.

Clothes:
He's normally clad in a dingy green coat with gray fur lining the hood. His jeans are ripped on the knees and half way up the thighs like tiger strips.

What brings them to Ikebukuro?
Shawn is on a foreign exchange program to follow his dream of being a fashion designer. He's researched and he's chosen Japan to start designing.

Other:
He's afraid of the dark. Has to sleep with a light on. Knows his sexuality, but prefers that others didn't, (Bisexual). His parents are both well known designers. His mother does pre-teen girls clothes, and his father designs wedding dresses.

Yes he will be green.

Last edited by Dr.randomllama on Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:10 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

Llama's OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Llama's OC   Llama's OC I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 11:27 am

Very good! Can't wait to start RPing with him! Approved!
Back to top Go down
http://danicojo.tumblr.com/
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

Llama's OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Llama's OC   Llama's OC I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 3:32 am

glad you like, then if you don't mind taking a look at this new character~

NAME:
Keiren 'Ker' Reimaru

Musician/Vocalist

PERSONALITY:
Keiren has been described as an asshole blended with a smug douchebag. Fame went to his ego instantly and twisted his mind into thinking it is okay to drop peoples' feelings if they annoy him.
Yes, he is a marvelous singer, but he's a horrible person. Don't think fame twisted him so much, because he was an asshole as a kid too. The kind of child that grew into a teenager with a steady following of girls that fawned and faught over him. Once in highschool he experimented with men too, and found he liked it more, so he switched teams just like that and has even more fun crushing a man's feelings.
all around he's not a nice guy even though he pretends to be on stage.

PHYSICAL APPEARANCE:
He’s insanely thin, kept that way by contract and excessive workouts. Despite being that thin one couldn’t break him in half if they tried. His thinness is emphasized while on stage, but otherwise he doesn’t care and doesn’t show it off. His eyes are very narrow and calculating, sitting above a long thin nose. His lips usually hold a cigarette, though he doesn’t smoke it’s just for show, and they’re usually curled into a sarcastic smirk.

EYE COLOR:
Pale yellow, but more like a dusty sand-covered backyard. They're sharp and very unforgiving.

HAIR COLOR/STYLE:
A darker tinge than his eyes, mixed with more brown though. Picture sand over tree roots with the mess of a toddler. When he’s performing its let loose and natural. When he isn’t, his hair is either tied back by elastic or hat/whatever or gelled back with way too much.

HEIGHT:
Five-feet-nine inches. Or One-seventy-five centimeters.

CLOTHES:
His signature stage outfit consisted of VERY tight blue jeans, and on his right thigh is a black leather strap that rests very high. A thick black belt is uselessly used to hold his pants up. Mid-calf high boots—also black, shocker. Not all surprising are two fingerless black gloves he wears on his hands. His left arm is dawned with a long band that has lightweight flaps extending from the outside. It looks loose but it somehow stays put. His shirt is red and sleeveless with a high collar. The collar is slightly Chinese style with a small braided strap to close the flaps around his neck. It is gold in color, and trimming the shirt too around his shoulders.
Normal clothes (if he has any), but he has disguises too, and outside of performing wears combat boots with camouflage patterned pants. He wears a vest he made out a T-shirt over a T-shirt of a band he likes and under a sweater.

WHAT BRINGS THEM TO IKEBUKURO?
Career. A concert and then he decided to make it his home.

OTHER:
You get to find out what an ass he is~

there he is~ I hope you'll accept him!

Last edited by Dr.randomllama on Thu Sep 13, 2012 1:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ren
Admin
Ren

Llama's OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Llama's OC   Llama's OC I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 11:25 am

He certainly seems interesting. xD Well, I see nothing wrong with him and I'm eager to see how he'll interact with the other interesting characters we have on the site. ;3 I say accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://ren-the-leaf-ninja.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

Llama's OC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Llama's OC   Llama's OC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Llama's OC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Community :: Rules & Information :: Characters Submissions-
Jump to: