Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Sandolio Torre

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Sandolio Torre Empty
PostSubject: Sandolio Torre   Sandolio Torre I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:29 am

Name: Sandalio Torres
The name 'Sandalio' is the Spanish form of Sandalius, a Latinized form of Sandwulf which is of Gothic origin. Sand can be roughly translated to 'true' and wulf meant wolf, hence 'true wolf'. Torre is a Spanish surname that can be roughly translated to 'tower'.
Occupation: Sandalio is a student at the Raira Academy and is attending his second year there, where he is also a member of the Kendo club. When not busy with school affairs he works at a pet shop near the downtown area of Ikebukuro, but it isn't uncommon for him to take under-the-table jobs as well so that he has enough money to pay for living expenses and such.
Gang (optional): None
Physical Appearance: Sandalio poses as quite the intimidating figure at first glance due to his height and muscular build. He measures in at six feet four inches tall and tends to tower over his peers and even superiors in terms of height, which is somewhat ironic given the meaning of his surname. He weighs around one hundred and ninety pounds, yet not an ounce of his mass is composed of excess body fat. This is due to his tendency to walk everywhere he goes, no matter the distance and what he has to carry with him. Playing a lot of Kendo certainly helps too. His skin is a dark olive colour, a trait granted to him by his Hispanic heritage.

Eye color: Dark brown, almost black. If you look closely, you can see flecks of light brown and dark amber in the irises too. Oftentimes, very little emotion passes through Sandolio's eyes, especially around strangers and acquaintances, but when he's around friends it's an entirely different story and he warms up considerably, and it definitely shows in his eyes.

Hair color/style: It's a little difficult to tell what kind of style Sandolio's wavy, black locks are set in, although it seems to resemble some sort of fringe cut. It's uncommon for the young man to spend much time on his hair, and it often gets quite long and tangled before he can be bothered to cut it.

Height: 6'4

Clothes: It is rare for Sandolio to don any clothing he deems uncomfortable, although he does make some effort to keep his attire presentable. Oftentimes he'll wear a simple, plain t-shirt with a black collared jacket over top unless it's sweltering hot outside, in which case he'll ditch the jacket. Light, denim jeans cover his legs, although they're a little worn around the knees and shins. His favourite shoes are his black and white runners, and although they're a little beat up from constant use, they still have a long way to go before their time is up.

What brings them to Ikebukuro?: Sandolio did not come to Ikebukuro of his own choice, although he wasn't completely opposed to moving either. He was born to your average-Joe couple in Spain, and was born and raised in Barcelona until he was fourteen, and had never experienced any truly traumatizing experiences. A few months after his fourteenth birthday, Sandolio was sent to stay with his aunt for a "change of pace" as his parents put it, and has been living in Ikebukuro for almost two years now.

Hobbies: The little free time that Sandolio has is spent drawing, specifically animals. During his time at the pet store, he has grown rather fond of animals and will often sit there with a sketch pad and draw the animals as they go about their lives. This attachment to them is probably due to the lack of human companionship in his life. Sandolio is not particularly fond of change, and has a difficult time making friends and becoming comfortable with others, and his somewhat short temper doesn't help. He becomes flustered and quick to lash out violently when in crowded or noisy places, and much prefers to hole himself up in a secluded area and just think.
Back to top Go down
Ren
Admin
Ren

Sandolio Torre Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sandolio Torre   Sandolio Torre I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 12:50 am

Oh wow, this is a very nice character. :3 I look forward to seeing him in RPs. Approved.
Back to top Go down
http://ren-the-leaf-ninja.deviantart.com/

Sandolio Torre
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Characters-
Jump to: