Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Flower wisdom fortunes

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

Flower wisdom fortunes - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Flower wisdom fortunes   Flower wisdom fortunes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 1:21 pm

Tsuzuki blinked and frowned a little, "I'm not so sure I would classify dangerous as fun. Certainly not when I have to investigate the end result of 'dangerous fun' for a living," He chastised a little.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Flower wisdom fortunes   Flower wisdom fortunes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 3:12 am

Yori grinned and laughed. "True~ So very true!" Yori just continued to laugh.
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Flower wisdom fortunes   Flower wisdom fortunes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:01 pm

"Right... 500 yen correct?" He asked, digging for the change a little and handing it over.
"Can't say I was too pleased with it though... and you shouldn't be so happy about danger either..." Tsuzuki eyed the man carefully.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Flower wisdom fortunes   Flower wisdom fortunes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 1:42 pm

Yori laughed. "Ah I shouldn't. But everything else just seems so boring. Besides, if I look for danger, sooner or later, I'll come across my sis. She's who I'm looking for."
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Flower wisdom fortunes   Flower wisdom fortunes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 4:17 pm

"I see... I could look into it if you wanted, though if she's not actually missing..." He handed over the money for the fortune.
"Either way, I should be going so here's the money for the fortune."
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Flower wisdom fortunes   Flower wisdom fortunes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 5:19 pm

Yori grinned. "Ah, thanks. And she's not really missing, more like she ran away. And Fate can be very dangerous~ I wouldn't be surprised if she's already joined a gang by now. In any case, I shouldn't be keeping you."
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Flower wisdom fortunes   Flower wisdom fortunes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 4:47 pm

"Right, see you then," He said before leaving, 500 yen poorer but not caring. It wasn't enough to be concerned about after all.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Flower wisdom fortunes   Flower wisdom fortunes - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 01, 2012 8:19 pm

Yori just waved. Time to wait for another person to walk up and have their fortune read.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flower wisdom fortunes   Flower wisdom fortunes - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flower wisdom fortunes
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2