Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Takoyaki Sales

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Tsuki Hana
Tsuki Hana

Takoyaki Sales - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Takoyaki Sales   Takoyaki Sales - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:58 am

"...You are going to apologize to the people you bothered" Alisa heard Nora say. As soon as he said that it only made her not want to go back there more so she struggled way more. Eventually she grew tired if trying to get away so she stopped struggling and started thinking of a another way to get loose.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Takoyaki Sales   Takoyaki Sales - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:33 am

Nora felt the girl struggle even more but he still got a good resolve that the girl aplogize for what she has done. Maybe it isn't any of his business and maybe he should just let the girl be but his boss asked that she be captured and while Nora isn't going to take her to the police -like his boss originally wanted to do- he's just going to have her aplogize to everyone. While what she did is very annoying to other people, it's only a childish prank and tehre is no need for her to go to jail for something small as a prank. No one got hurt, just annoyed and angry.

Nora saw that they are soon approching the place, not in a particular rush to get there.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana
Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Takoyaki Sales   Takoyaki Sales - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 11:55 am

Alisa finallly gave up on even trying to escape so she quit struggling and simply looked around with a very bored expression. She simply followed Nora without any complaint and started thinking of what she would eat for dinner. 'Well I'm now broke and I don't think I have anything at my apartment...' she thought to herself 'I'll just have to g without anything today...'. Soon she noticed that they were getting pretty close to athe placer Nora was taking her.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Takoyaki Sales   Takoyaki Sales - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:36 pm

As they came closer, Nora noticed his boss waiting there and some of the people that she had bothered talking each other on the side. His boss has a 'I expect you to do your job right' kind of expression and nodded in approval when his boss saw the girl behind him.
His boss is a woman who has a short temper and has no tolerance for kids- so it's rare for part-timers to work at her shop. But Nora is an exception of course and she trusted the man to do his job as he does it.

He stopped only a few feet away from his boss and gently tug the girl forward.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana
Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Takoyaki Sales   Takoyaki Sales - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 2:52 pm

As Alisa was tugged forward she gave the woman and people standing in front of her a bored expression. She looked back at Nora then back at the group of people before taking off at a sprint straight through the crowd. She ran and ran and ran until she got to her house.
Back to top Go down
Fushou
Freshman
Fushou

PostSubject: Re: Takoyaki Sales   Takoyaki Sales - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:49 pm

Nora sweatdropped as he saw her ran, his boss sighing as she grumbles something about youth and such.
"Okay, that's enough for today Fushou-san." She told the tall teenager as she wave at him to come into the shop.
"Don't worry... we'll get her yet..." Then, his boss did an evil laugh as Nora couldn't help but sweatdrop.
The girl should've just aplogize- his boss is scary when she's in the mood of revenge.
Sighing, Nora followed his boss into the shop, hoping that the girl will survive through whatever her boss is planning.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki Hana
Tsuki Hana

PostSubject: Re: Takoyaki Sales   Takoyaki Sales - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 8:15 pm

As Alisa arrived home she walked into her apartment builiding and waved at her landlady who just gave a bored, yet tired look. Alisa walked up the stairs to her apartment where she grabbed her favorite skateboard and rode down the steps on it. Then she rode around outside thinking about where she should go and wreak havoc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Takoyaki Sales   Takoyaki Sales - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Takoyaki Sales
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Dead Roleplays-
Jump to: