Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Eat Sushi!

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ruei Mochiri
Ruei Mochiri

Eat Sushi!  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 12:19 am

Senna blinked and thought over the boy's question. Shinjuku was a ways away, but she didn't have any plans. Besides, there was a chance those pricks would mess with the poor kid. Maybe it would be interesting, something exciting could happen. 'What's life without taking chances,' She lazily thought.

"Sure, I don't see why not," Senna drawled, "I don't have any plans. I haven't been to Shinjuku in awhile anyways.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 2:08 pm

"Great! It's better to have someone walk home with you in this town anyway. For back up just incase you get jumped by a gang." ALois giggled as Nire set down the check for the woamn's food.
Back to top Go down
Ruei Mochiri
Ruei Mochiri

PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 11:31 pm

"At least the gangs aren't as bad as they used to be," Senna stated as she paid for her meal, "At least from what I've noticed anyways."

Senna stretched her arms out and watched some of the people walk by the windows. It was so uniform. Greys blending in with greys. But slowly, ever so slowly the colors were growing is the uniform crowds.

"Ready to go, kid?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:37 pm

"Yea lets go!" Alois said happily as he jumped out of his seat, he waved good bye to Nire and went towards the door. He held it open politely for the woman like he was taught to do by someone very important to him in his life. He looked up when he felt a large hand behind him pat his head, he smiled at the tall russian who was coming back into the resturant after handing out his flyers.

"Alois you come back and eat sushi again, we get new shippment of strawberries for you soon." Simon said, a large smile spread across his face as he patted the albino child.

"Of course Simon, I'll stop by after school tomorow for some." Alois said, returning the smile.

"You too Senna, you come back for more sushi. Lots and lots of good priced sushi." Simon said cheerfully as he walked past the two to start helping Nire give out sushi.
Back to top Go down
Ruei Mochiri
Ruei Mochiri

PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 24, 2012 12:09 am

"Mmm," Senna hummed as she raised a brow at the noticeably excited boy. It wasn't often someone held the door open anymore either, this kid was something else alright. She smiled at Simon as he came in, if she had a favorite person in Ikebukuro it was probably him.

"I promise I will Simon," Senna smiled, "You know I love this place." She turned and made her way through the door before speaking to Alois, "C'mon Let's you home, neh?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:11 am

Alois nodded excitedly as he swung his arms back and forth, being careful not to spill the sushi that was in the paper bag he was holding. As he started walking in the direction of where his home was with the lady, he had to push his white hair out of his face so he could see. He would get a hair cut like Yukio had kept telling him to but he didnt trust anyone with sharp objects by his neck...plus he liked his hair as it was.
Back to top Go down
Ruei Mochiri
Ruei Mochiri

PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 12:21 am

Senna tilted her head slightly as the blobs of grey passed by and sighed silently, going on with the same routine every day was so mundane. When she turned to look at the boy, she noticed the troubles he seemed to be having with his hair. "You need a haircut," She stated bluntly, "Or hairpins one." Silently she wondered if she was being too blunt and dismissed the thought with a roll of the eyes as soon as it came. 'Nah. Doesn't matter anyways.' No reason to change who she was. "Though you might just want to go for the haircut."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:14 pm

Alois continued to skip foward and shook his head at the woman's statement.

"I hate haircuts, I like my hair as it is." The albino said as he swerved through the crowds of people. trying everything he could do avoid being close to the people passing by. His teeth grounded together as people started to brush past him like he was so small and insignificant. He really hated being in large crowds like this.
Back to top Go down
Ruei Mochiri
Ruei Mochiri

PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 8:32 pm

"Suit yourself," Senna shrugged, "To each their own." When Senna noticed the troubles the boy was having with the people her eyes narrowed. 'I know they can see him,' Her jaw clenched, 'An occasional bump I could see, but all of this?' She closed her eyes a moment and took a deep breath, stopping in her tracks.

"Hey! All of you idiots who can't seem to see where you're going,"
Senna's voice elevated still in a drawl, not quite a yell but loud enough to be heard, "Get your heads out of your asses and pay attention." It had the desired effect. People moved to the side and those that started to comment were silenced with a look. "Che," She started moving again, "Some people."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 11:27 am

Alois smirked and giggled at how the woman reacted to all of the comotion around him, he made sure to slow down his skipping so he was walking next to her.

"Thank you, Im kinda short as you can tell so people dont usually see me when I'm walking through the streets." Alois said, smiling up at the girl before reaching behind himself to pull his hood over his head. He still did not like being around so many people so he hide his face in his hood and also with his snow white hair falling infront of it.

Alois stopped in his tracks when he realized what street they were about to walk down, he knew those alleyways as the favorite place of his usual bullies that harassed him. A long sigh passed his lips as he reached out and tugged at the girls sleeve.

"Could we not go down this street? I dont like going this way, let's take a diffrent street." Alois said, staring at the woman with his huge red eyes that almost seemed to pop put of his head.
Back to top Go down
Ruei Mochiri
Ruei Mochiri

PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 12:35 pm

"No problem," Senna shrugged, "It's annoying when people act like idiots." In fact, Senna liked to think she had a bit of street cred, what with the job she had. People in clubs got rowdy, and when they got rowdy they needed to be forcefully kicked out.

Senna tilted her head as the boy stopped and her brows furrowed at his question. Then she remembered something he had said before, "It would be better since a lot of people seem to like targeting me for their little gang attacks or with other ideas in mind for me."

"That's fine,"
Senna started as she looked blankly at the street, "but, I can beat the crap out of someone need be." Not that she liked doing it, but when it was something like this she considered it okay, for the most part anyways. "Sometimes they really need a good beating too."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 7:02 pm

Alois thought for a moment before sighing and started walking foward.

"If we take another way it'll take another hour to get home, I dont want the sushi I have for Yukio to go bad so let's just go this way." The albino child said, not really realizing he was clutching onto the girls wrist as he moved foward.
Back to top Go down
Ruei Mochiri
Ruei Mochiri

PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2012 8:18 pm

Senna silently wondered about the boy's bullies. 'I wonder if they're part of one of the gangs,' she shifted her jaw slightly, 'Or just little wussies that get off on picking on others.' Either way they were wusses, bullying kids.

A small wry smile formed on Senna's face as she noticed the boy's grip on her wrist, just like her little sister used to do. The hand of the arm he wasn't holding twitched. "I'll be sure to hit 'em extra hard if anyone messes with us, kay?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 11:14 am

Alois smiled softly at the woman's comment. "Than-" The albino gasped and fell onto his side at the feeling of something rock solid hitting him on the side of the head. His hood fell off as he fell down hard on this sidewalk.

"What the hell?!" Alois whimpered as he gripped the side of his head, he growled under his breath as he saw that the thing that had hit him was a lose brick. Probably from one of the older buildings, he shot angry red daggers at the four boys who were now laughing manically at his pain and bloody head.
Back to top Go down
Ruei Mochiri
Ruei Mochiri

PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 2:20 pm

There wasn't a second thought the moment Alois was hit, Senna was pissed. She came right up to the guy in the front, her face in his with a cheesy smile in place. "Hello~" A fist rammed into his gut and Senna slammed her forehead into his, "And goodbye~"

The others had froze for a moment before lunging at her, quickly she ducked out of the way and launched herself off an alley wall, planting her foot soundly in one of their faces. "Now," Senna's tone was dark, "Anyone else?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:46 pm

Alois chuckled softly as he watched the boys speed off down the street and into the crowd of people, he knew they were cowards like that when danger came around. He picked himself up off the sidewalk and dusted himself off, he swayed a little as he rubbed the bleeding spot on the side of his head, his white hair soon staining with red.
Back to top Go down
Ruei Mochiri
Ruei Mochiri

PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:07 pm

Senna cursed silently and rushed over to Alois. 'I'm no doctor, but this doesn't look that good,' She frowned, 'First of all we need to staunch the bleeding.' With a swift tug Senna had her crop-top off and pressed it to his head. She pushed back any panic and started thinking. "We need to get you patched up," Her voice was calm and her face completely blank, "Just a matter of who, where, and how."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:42 pm

Alois pressed the fabric to his bleeding head and smiled. "We just need to get back to my appartment, my older brother Yukio is training to be a doctor so he can patch me up easily." The albino said, he knew he would be able to be okay for a little while since he knew he as strong. But he was still human so it wouldnt be long before he would start to feel dizzy and light headed.
Back to top Go down
Ruei Mochiri
Ruei Mochiri

PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:18 pm

Senna frowned, a bit unsure, but figured there wasn't much else they could do. "Okay then," She ran a hand through her hair with a sigh, "Are we pretty close to home?" The trip had turned out interesting, maybe not in a good way, but interesting none the less. Senna glanced at Alois, a wry smile on her face, "You need a lift the rest of the way?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2012 4:02 pm

Alois scanned their surrondings before thinking of the streets they could take to get home. "Yea we're not far, just need to go down this street and turn left and we'll be at my appartment building." Alois said happily, shivering slightly as he felt blood slither down his forarm to the tip of his elbow then finally dripping on the sidewalk.

"Id love a lift if you dont mind getting blood on you?" Alois said, smileing slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ruei Mochiri
Ruei Mochiri

PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2012 12:04 am

Senna nodded, that wasn't very far at all. The quicker they got there, the better. "Who gives a damn about blood if it gets you home quicker?" She scoffed, "Nothing a quick shower won't fix." Senna moved in front of him and squatted down. Even in this situation it was kinda nostalgic, she hadn't given anyone a piggy-back ride since her sister was small. "Hop on kid, time to get you home."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 5:27 pm

Alois wrapped his arms around the girls neck and clung to her back, quickly wrapping his legs around her waist so he wouldnt slide off.

"Thanks, i love being carried." Alois said as he layed his head on the girl's shoulder blade, starting to feel drowsy from the amount of blood he had already lost.
Back to top Go down
Ruei Mochiri
Ruei Mochiri

PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 7:28 pm

Senna straightened up and started to head off, but faltered. 'Looks like those guys had friends,' She gritted her teeth slightly at the site of a small group coming towards them and her eyes darted over to a fire escape. "Things might get a little bumpy kid, we're taking the high road."

Senna quickly hopped up onto the fire escape and clambered to the top. "Boy am I glad I took up parkour," she muttered to herself and shot off across the rooftops, clambering down in an alley once the distance between was much too far. 'Shouldn't be too much farther and we'll hit the end of this street.'
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 9:31 pm

"I can see my appartment building from here." Alois said as he held onto the girl tightly a nodded to a tall appartment building not to far from there. He was still feeling a little dizzy but luckily the shirt was able to keep most of the blood from coming out of his head.

"Once we get there Yukio will be able to patch me right up, he's the best." Alois said, bragging a little about his Nii-san
Back to top Go down
Ruei Mochiri
Ruei Mochiri

PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 11:06 pm

Senna nodded and hurried on down the street, after all, the sooner they got there the better off Alois would be. She slowed down to a walk once she got closer to the aforementioned building. Senna bit the side of her cheek, 'Well, this should be it.'

"This the place, kid?"
Senna motioned with her head towards the building.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eat Sushi!    Eat Sushi!  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eat Sushi!
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next