Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

The bunny In the Tree

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

The bunny In the Tree Empty
PostSubject: The bunny In the Tree   The bunny In the Tree I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:09 am

Alois sighed as he hung from one of the tree's in the park, his skinny legs coiled around one of the branches and the rest of his body hanging off the side. he let his arms hang down even though they were a long way from touching the warm earth below. He was glad he wouldnt have school for the week for spring break, an escape from the horrible beatings and teaseing. Not that he cared what those jerks at school did to him but it was nice to get a break from it. Even he could only take so much.

His shirt went up to his pale neck as he hung from the blossom tree. Pink petles danced around him as he as tried to catck one between his fingers. The only thing the fifteen year old was wearing was a pair of gray cargo shorts and his favorite white T-shirt with the logo "Insanity" written on it in big red letters.

"This is....is....peaceful acutally." Alois said, feeling those glowing red eyes become a little tired as a warm breeze blew against his pale face. He woke up a little and giggled at the thought of someone coming along and seeing his hanging body there.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The bunny In the Tree   The bunny In the Tree I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:27 am

Clack, Clack, Clack.
The sound of an intricaly carved cane hit the ground everyother step the old yakuza took as he made his way down the sidewalk. He honestly had nothing to do and a walk around was something would get his mind off of things. This man was none other than the Red Demon of yakuza, Akabayashi. His slick red hair and reddish-brown eyes hidden behind a pair of shaded glasses, he wore a casual red suit with a black shirt underneath. His signature look as it were. Narrowly avoiding another incoming with his rival, he was able to leave the hideout in one piece for a nice casual stroll. The gang was starting (or well) continuing to think strange of him as he did such, well, strange things. Like a normal person. He looked around, the park catching his eyes and he watched the boy hanging upside down before continuing on his way. .... ..... Wait a minute. ... The older man did a retake and he twistedhis head around to see a young albino lad hanging from a tree by his legs....Was he seeing things?
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The bunny In the Tree   The bunny In the Tree I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 1:51 am

An insane looking but sweet smile spread across the young boys face as he let the breeze push against his body, he wasnt to worried about his stomach and chest showing even though they were covered in variouse stich marks and scars from previouse exspirements he had done on him when he was a child.

"Now...Im bored." Alois sighed, it didnt take much for the teenager to get bored even if he was in such a peaceful position. He moved his body upward until he was sitting upright on the branch, a few cherry blossoms fell in his hair as he stood up and started walked back and forth on the branch.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The bunny In the Tree   The bunny In the Tree I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 10:49 am

Akabayashi stared at the child before taking off his glasses and a small handkerchief and cleaned the shades before replacing them back on and he looked again. No, he was really seeing this...The red haired man sighed and rubbed his eyes under his shades with one hand. He was getting too old for this. Throwing that thought over his shoulder, he walked into the park and approached the large tree, his cane continueing to bring attention to himself.

Clack, Clack, Clack.

He looked up to the boy up in the tree and stayed on the sidewalk. Why do people climb in trees? What fun and entertainment did it bring them?

"Be careful or you'll most likely fall out."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The bunny In the Tree   The bunny In the Tree I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:00 pm

Alois looked down and grined at the man who wasnt to far away from him, he stood on the very edge of the tree and leaned foward. Looking like he was about to let the entire front of his body slam into the hard ground.

"I have good balance, Im not going to fall. Although...It's getting kind of boreing up here." Alois turned around and fell back from the branch, falling a few feet before hitting the ground with a thud. His body bounced slightly as he hit the grass, then he just laid there. His eyes closed and his body spread out across the earth below him.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The bunny In the Tree   The bunny In the Tree I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 9:22 pm

Akabayashi blinked, not sure what the boy was going to do and he stared in surprise before realizing that the child was rather psychotic in a way. He frowned and he tilted her head before he watched the child fall to the ground with a soft thump and he grabbed his cane and he quickly stepped towards him, narrowing his eyes at the child as he approached. The red haired yakuza knelt down next to the child and looked over him just to make sure that he wouldn't hurt herself.

"Are you alright? Did you hurt yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The bunny In the Tree   The bunny In the Tree I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 27, 2012 11:57 pm

Alois opened one eye to look up at the other. A smile spread across his face as he closed his eyes again and shrugged.
"I don't know, I think so." The teen sat up from the ground he just fell on and hoisted himself to his feet. He had a high tolerance for pain so he really didn't know if his back was all bruised up or not. He moved his arms over his head and stretched out his stiff muscles.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The bunny In the Tree   The bunny In the Tree I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 7:40 pm

Akayabashi stared at the boy as he looked up at him with one eye and smiled. He blinked when the boy ended up closing his eyes and shrugging. The man tilted his head and hefted his cane up to his shoulder as he put his weight on one leg trying to figure out what was going through this kid's mind. Strange but still a child. Almost around Anri's age...

"If you don't think know, then why not find out. Surely it isn't good to walk around with bruises."

Aka said bluntly, rather simply as the corner of his mouth twitched almost into a smile before he glanced to the side and his expression was blank and calm once again.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The bunny In the Tree   The bunny In the Tree I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:53 pm

"Tch no thank you, I'm not going to any doctors or hospitals until I'm dead." Alois said as he walked around the man, like an animal observing its prey. A strange smile spreading across his face as he observed the older male.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The bunny In the Tree   The bunny In the Tree I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 11:19 pm

Akabayashi raised a eyebrow as the kid said he wouldn't go to a hospital. He wondered if he had any bad experience there... He blinked as he noticed the child circling around him and he watched silently, tilting his head like a clueless puppy would have come to do in a curious situation.

"Any family or friends with first aid experience?"

He asked, not noticed the strange smile that came across the other's face as he was continued to be looked over.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The bunny In the Tree   The bunny In the Tree I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:36 pm

"My older brother is but he is working, I wouldn't want to bother him. I'm fine really, a few bruises never hurt anyone." Alois said as he looked up at the taller male with big red eyes that almost looked like they would pop right out of his head.

"Do you live around here? I've never seen you around here before." Alois said curiously, moveing a hand through his soft white hair.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The bunny In the Tree   The bunny In the Tree I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:19 pm

Akabayashi hummed. Well, it was true that the boy could have only suffered froma few minor injuries but still, he had fallen from a tree, willingly it would seem. He worried slightly, still the child had fallen and it had been quite a fall indeed. The red head blinked at the boy and smiled slightly as he tilted his head.

"If you say so. And...I guess you could say that. I don't really live around here but I do visit this part of Ikebukuro every now and then."

He set his cane down on the ground again and leaned against his as he looked down at the ground.

"What about you? Do you live around here?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The bunny In the Tree   The bunny In the Tree I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 9:56 pm

"Nope, I live all the way in Shinjuku. I sometimes come over to this side since I like playing in the fountains and trees here. It's a lot more entertaining then just sitting in my appartment doing nothing." Alois said rocking back on his heels and looking up at the sky. It was sometimes entertaining just coming here to play. Other times when it was to peaceful it would get boring easily.

Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The bunny In the Tree   The bunny In the Tree I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 10:25 am

Akayabashi raised an eyebrow as the boy mentioned that he was not from around here but around Shinuku. Well, it was a nice place and a lot more quiet than around here considering how a certain informant and bodyguard would make a habit of running around the city and causing major damage.

"I think anything would be better than sitting aorund an apartment doing nothing...Well, perhaps a nap would be nice.."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The bunny In the Tree   The bunny In the Tree I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 1:12 am

Alois gasped and shook his head quickly, his white hair going infront of his eyes once he had stopped.
"Naps are horrible! who wants to waste time sleeping?! I only sleep one maybe two hours a day just to get some energy back!" The young boy shiverd in disgust at the thought of sleeping any more then he already did.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The bunny In the Tree   The bunny In the Tree I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 3:23 pm

Akayabashi blinked at the reaction from the child and he sweatdropped. Well, at least he was agaisnt wasting his energy like most other kids were these days what with staying indoors and refusing to come out and face the sun and the fresh hair. At least this kid had that going for him...Though he was slightl confused about how this little one still had so much energy for this time of day. aka chuckled slightly and he nodded his head.

"You're not worried about being sleep-deprived?"

The red haired man asked in a tone that was playful with the child, a small smile playing on his lips.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The bunny In the Tree   The bunny In the Tree I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 6:55 pm

"Do I look sleep-deprived? Im full of energy! All the time! I just need about two hours of sleep then im up and ready to go! Not getting so much sleep could be the reason why i havent grown much but thats okay I like being fun sized. I can crawl up trees and other high places much easier without the extra weight of long legs. It's also easier for people to carry me around on their backs! I hate being carried like a child so them carrying me on their back is much better." Alois stated as he started to try and climb the blooming blossome tree again.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The bunny In the Tree   The bunny In the Tree I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:36 pm

Akabayashi chuckled at the energized child and watched as he raved on and on about not being tired even a bit. He had to give the little one credit, he certaintely did seem to have a lot of energy. Though with his running around everywhere and even going as so far as to climb the tree, watching seemed to wear the childish man out and he suddenly felt old.Cursing this inside his head, he swore to never think such things again and approached the tree, tilting his head back to watched the white haired child.

"Oh is that so? Haha. Do you get a lot of people to carry you around on their backs?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The bunny In the Tree   The bunny In the Tree I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 5:16 pm

"Actually yes~ Since apparently Im to adorable for anyone to resist me. And most of my friends are really tall so they let me ride around on their back and shoulders a lot." Alois giggled as he hooked his legs on one of the tree's branches and swung down to the he was hanging upsidedown on the branch.
His shirt went up to his chin revealing the variouse scars and stich marks he had that blemished his pale skin, these from when he was cut open and exspiremented on when he lived in that mental hospital. He reached his skinny little fingers down to the ground as he let the cool breeze blow his little body foward and back.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The bunny In the Tree   The bunny In the Tree I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 7:15 pm

Akabayashi chuckled and watches as the boy goes back to the tree and climb it once again. Never would he come to understand the uniqueness that is tree climbing. Not like his leg would allow for such a thing anyway. The red haired man watched as the boy hung upside down and glanced to the scars, a small shadow coming over his eyes for a moment before he was smiling again at the boy.
“Hm…”
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The bunny In the Tree   The bunny In the Tree I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 12:45 pm

"Wanna climb with me?" Alois asked, not looking up as he tried getting his fingers to touch the grass that was below him. But still his arms werent long enough to reach the ground below, his face started to turn a light red as the blood in his body started to move towards his head from being upsidedown.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: The bunny In the Tree   The bunny In the Tree I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 12:12 am

Akabayashi blinked in surprise at the youth man's actions and horror at what the old man suggested. He chuckled though go cover it up. This child was energetic for sure and he was actually pretty proud of him though he fluent imagine sleeping only a couple of hours a night. The red haired man sighed. clearly just another sign that he was growing old. Not like he wasn't going to go so easily without being a little childish, of course. He hummed to himself as he walked around absently.

"I see, excuse me if I offended you. You are heyday unique from most children I have met. Quite one to be energetic. It's amusing."

Akabayashi smiled at the young one as to avoid giving off any misgivings.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: The bunny In the Tree   The bunny In the Tree I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 11:58 pm

"I love having lots of energy, it comes in handy." Alois said as he let the warm breeze rock his body foward and back. He didnt really notice the many scars on his stomach were showing since his shirt was pulled up from him hanging upside-down. He was usually very shy when showing them incase he was reconzied. Alois flipped himself and landed flat on his feet infront of the older male; he rocked back on his bare heels as he smiled his creepy little smile at the man.

"Wow no one has used the word unique to describe me, mostly other ones that are not so nice. Thank you." Alois giggle, he sat down and put back on his shoes before stretching his arms above his head.

"Now im bored, know anything fun to do? I'll do anything." Alois asked as he picked up a blossom flower and placed it in his hair for fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The bunny In the Tree   The bunny In the Tree I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The bunny In the Tree
Page 1 of 1