Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Happy, Happy Birthday?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

Happy, Happy Birthday?! Empty
PostSubject: Happy, Happy Birthday?!   Happy, Happy Birthday?! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:47 pm

Hai~~~! I'm an idiot for posting this up a day late~
I know and I feel sooooooo guilty T-T
Anyway, Alois's birthday was yesterday and I spent all day on these next few drawings at school, deliberately saving my homework for later to get these posted up because i suck at doing anything else besides drawing and writing!

Now

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALOIS!!

Spoilers!! MAJOR bunny!! Because I was obbsessed for some reason?

Happy, Happy Birthday?! Scan00022

[This is a pic orginally taken from another picture but as you can see, I wanted to bunny-fy it so I added in a bunny and kept him looking pouty~]

Happy, Happy Birthday?! Scan00033

[I believe this guy was snacking on some good looking pocky but I didn't want to bother with the box since I'm obsessing over bunnies, not pocky~]

Happy, Happy Birthday?! Scan00053

[It's Death the Kid in the most unflattering jacket of all [i got bored and drew some circles]. I tried to make it as symmetrical as possible so he wouldn't be pissed off at me later.] (hint: I think i did a bad job)

Happy, Happy Birthday?! Scan00063

[This!.....I don't know. The figure in the back is a shadow and i don't know it was all I could do in eigth perioud and i didn't wanna ruin it by coloring in the back. I'll go do that later and post it up again so I can show you results later~]

And that appears to be it!! Happy Birthday Alois! Hope you had a good one!
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Happy, Happy Birthday?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Happy, Happy Birthday?!   Happy, Happy Birthday?! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:53 pm

I LOOOOOVVVVVVEEEE IT! THANKS MORI<33333333333333
Back to top Go down

Happy, Happy Birthday?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Miscellaneous Fun and Games :: Artist's Corner-
Jump to: