Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...

Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeFAQCalendarSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Share | 

Akira Yukito's Introduction [Crappy Quality]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akira Yukito

Location : Sure, sure, sure...here's my loca-*spots a butterfly* OMG BUTTERFLY, MEOW!!

PostSubject: Akira Yukito's Introduction [Crappy Quality]   Mon Mar 26, 2012 8:20 am

Hi guys! I recently joined this site [yesterday] and look forward to role playing with all of ya! Oh yeah, since I'm new here...it seems I'll get mixed up with the different forums round here. D; So, yeah...expect me to get lost easily. =__= But it's really good effort if I explore more, -starts exploring with no supplies brought- Also, I'm quite a good role player. Though...I'm only good at doing semi-literate posts, literate posts only happen when I get a sh*t load of creativity in my mind. =__= So literate posts are a rare case for me, -begins to curse self for it-. Anyway...I've got a ton of questions. Loads. So...are we supposed to ask if we can join in a roleplay or just jump in? That's the main question now, in my head. If you want to know more about me...DON'T ask about it...but! Though, I have a friend whose fujoshi level equals to Erika...but that's another story!! My OC is a very interesting character, folks, very complicated life too. Hope to roleplay with you all some time soon!

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Akira Yukito's Introduction [Crappy Quality]   Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:30 pm

Hey welcome to the site, your character does sound interesting! Everyone is nice so do not be afraid to ask any questions. See you around!
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore

PostSubject: Re: Akira Yukito's Introduction [Crappy Quality]   Sat May 12, 2012 11:28 am

Hello! Don't worry, you can ask anybody for directions around here! I haven't roleplayed here much, but I think jumping in is the option ~ explore into the depths of the DRRR!! forum! Have fun and it's nice to meet you!

...Is there a forum for that?
I shall overdominate the Introduction section.
The feeling when you're the only person online. Where did everybody go?
Message me. Love me. I love you, don't I?
Is it Kena-chan...?
If you ask to call me that, you will be denied.
Please realize that roleplaying means they're in character.
Their responses have nothing to do with you in reality.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Akira Yukito's Introduction [Crappy Quality]   

Back to top Go down

Akira Yukito's Introduction [Crappy Quality]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1