Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Going to say 'hi!'

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tsukishima

Going to say 'hi!' Empty
PostSubject: Going to say 'hi!'   Going to say 'hi!' I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:23 pm

So, hi! All of you on the forum, just...hi! ^^;;

Erm, my name is Rikka. I'm probably older than most of you on the forum, so I won't likely share my age. owo I'm female and I live - currently - in Arizona! I attend comic conventions quite frequently, usually Saboten, Phoenix Comic Convention, and Anime Expo (some of the largest conventions on the west coast!), and I usually dress up as Ritsuka from Loveless. ^^;; I'm working on a Safu (No.6) cosplay for a con in January, and my friends are going to be Nezumi and Sion! ^^/

Uhmm... Other things...

I'm really shy and nervous, so if I stutter a lot or mess up my words, it might be because of that. Or it could be because I'm speaking another language - I grew up with English and Japanese in the household, and I still speak a lot of both. I'm sorry if I ever mess up in my grammar! OwO;;;

Erm, please do not try to confuse me with chatspeak. ; A; Even small things like 'u' and 'r' mess me up, because I think they are letters and not words. I'm s-sorry for the inconvenience! I know a lot of people talk like that. >.< The whole...numbers and symbols speak just confuses me the most.

Hmm... W-Well, I applied for Tsukishima, the Shizuo alternative based off the 13th DVD art! ^^/ I haven't heard anything back yet, but I'm nervous and excited and I hope I do well! I mean, it's okay if I didn't do well, but it is what I'm looking forward to the most here on the site. >.<;;

Other facts...? Ahh.... I like anime and manga! My favorites are Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, No.6, Loveless, Absolute Boyfriend, Black Cat, Vampire Knight, and Gravitation in no particular order. My absolute favorite characters though are Takumi Usui from Kaichou wa Maid-Sama and Ginko from Mushishi. ^////^ This is excluding Durarara!! and Baccano! of course!

My favorites from Durarara!! are Shizuo and Celty. Plus, I love Daisuke Ono's voice for Tsugaru Kaikyou <333 Such a lovely song.~

Eek! I apologize if this is a "too long; didn't read" post! >.< I didn't mean to make it like that! I hope you read it though. <3

Back to top Go down
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

Going to say 'hi!' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to say 'hi!'   Going to say 'hi!' I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:40 pm

I read every word!~ <3 It's a pleasure to meet you and I hope you enjoy your time here! I can't wait to start roleplaying with you! :3
Back to top Go down
http://danicojo.tumblr.com/
Acromatic
Acromatic

Going to say 'hi!' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to say 'hi!'   Going to say 'hi!' I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:34 am

Ah, you seem like a very nice and interesting person, and I look forward to roleplaying with you! Razz
Back to top Go down

Going to say 'hi!' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to say 'hi!'   Going to say 'hi!' I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:56 am

I read all of it~ can't wait for roleplaying with you!
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

Going to say 'hi!' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to say 'hi!'   Going to say 'hi!' I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:21 am

Older or younger, you're still a wonderful person, yes! This roleplaying site is going to be AWESOME with a few Japanese characters around. And I find chatspeak annoying, so I won't be using any of that. I like Shizuo and Celty as a pairing ~ and I read all of it! Hello!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Going to say 'hi!' Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going to say 'hi!'   Going to say 'hi!' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going to say 'hi!'
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: