Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

What's The Hurry?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

What's The Hurry? - Page 24 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 1:07 pm

Shawn sighed... 'Guess she got into my apartment somehow.' He thought, unable to remember if he gave her a key or not. With that he headed home too, he'd cook when he got there and make her help.

The door to the apartment opened soon, by key, and Shawn called out. "Fate are you here?"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 05, 2012 7:00 pm

Fate grinned at that.

"Took you long enough to get here, ShawnShawn!"
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 14, 2012 5:19 pm

"Sorry, I didn't think you'd already be here." But he should have since he did invite Fate to live with him. Shawn did give her a key and they are dating.... At least in Shawn's mind.

He went to the kitchen to start cooking, though given how late it was getting having Fate help would slow things down.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 10:32 am

Fate seemed to pout at that. "Why would I wait at a place that I'm bored?" She followed after the male.

"So what'cha cooking~?"
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:08 pm

Shawn thought she'd be bored without him there, at least it was a weird and small hope.

"Just instant noodles with chicken pieces and mixed vegetables." It wasn't fancy but it should be filling.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 17, 2012 8:18 pm

"Oooh. Yummy~" She grinned before sitting at the table. "So, ShawnShawn, what did you do at your school after I left?"
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:08 pm

"Not much, though I got a little lecture about using some one that isn't a student." He shrugged. It wasn't that big of a deal in his mind so he didn't think there was a problem.

"We also discussed the final showing of this dress at the school festival," Shawn said and then brought over the finished food to a pot holder on the table. "You see, we're thinking of having a fashion contest, so the public can see the works of the students and judge them."
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:12 pm

"Really? Interesting, interesting." She shrugged, not seeming to mind that Shawn was lectured about bringing her.

"That sounds like fun~"
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 2:36 pm

Shawn frowned that she didn't understand that he barely weaseld his way into allowing his dress and Fate to be a model during this.
"You think that, but Fate you have to behave during the festival. This affects my grade and ultimately whether or not I stay in Japan."

He was sure his classmates would love to see him gone since he's a foreigner, even a couple teachers.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 22, 2012 9:57 pm

Fate sighed. "Yeah yeah. I'll behave. I did before, so I will now. Don't worry, don't worry."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:10 am

Shawn was worried though and yet he felt he could trust her this time.

With the passing days Shawn was busy preparing for the festival and he had to explain to Fate what it was she would be doing. A cat-walk and then some posing like a mannequin, though Shawn kind of doubted she could keep that still for that long.

He made a few modifications to his dress that only complimented Fate's body more.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 11:49 am

"ShawnShawn seems really stressed about this whole thing. I wonder why." She shrugged.

Really, this wasn't a big deal to her at all. But, since it seemed important to Shawn, she really would try her best. Not that she'd tell the other that, of course. More fun when he doubted things.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 24 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 1:43 am

It would be nice from time to time be to told though... That's all Shawn is asking for; is her spoken assurance things'll go the way they're planned.

And plans were made reality fast as Shawn had dragged Fate to the school early--super early--the morning of the festival's fashion show. He felt a little bad waking her up so early but at the same time he could barely sleep he was so excited and nervous. It was a horrible feeling in the pit of his stomach as Shawn began to make slight adjustments to the dress while Fate was wearing it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 24 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's The Hurry?
Page 23 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Completed Roleplays-
Jump to: