Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

What's The Hurry?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

What's The Hurry? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:11 pm

Fate laughed a bit. "Nice. Good little toy, waking me up when you do. Even though I was already awake. Now, what shall we do?"
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:17 pm

Shawn frowned a but, so she was awake, a little disappointing. Not many are up at this time. "I'm not a toy."

"I eat in an hour, but first I need to sew," Shawn wandered into his other bedroom that was a studio and settled down to sew a dress.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Saburo Togusa - adult - vrooom (Maybe)
Shawn Toole - 18 - Fashion Student

Keiren 'K3R' Reimaru - 23 - singing asshole
Haruka Ichikyouji - 22 - Medical Intern
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:21 pm

"Sew? I wanna try!" Fate bounced up like a little kid and followed Shawn into his room before just staring at the fabrics.

"... How do you sew?"
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:28 pm

There was a very unhappy frown on Shawn's face at her inquiry... "If you behave maybe I'll let you try."

"Stand quiet and watch me for starters," Shawn said with bite, he was very strict when it came to his work.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Saburo Togusa - adult - vrooom (maybe)

Keiren 'K3R' Reiamru - 23 - singing asshole
Haruka Ichikyouki - 22 - Medical Intern
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:31 pm

Fate nodded and grinned, standing perfectly still and watching, her eyes much like that of a hawk's, watching it's prey.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 4:39 pm

Shawn cast her a glance once more before entering in a code to give him a certain stitch that would be the strongest for this dress. He lined up the foot pedal too with a gentle nudge and then positioned the dress in the right place.

Shawn's eyes seemed to brighten as he began to push on the pedal and feed the fabric through. The whole side took less than five minutes, but it felt longer to Shawn.

Keiren 'K3R' Reiamru - 23 - singing asshole
Haruka Ichikyouki - 22 - Medical Intern
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 5:23 pm

Fate watched, her eyes glinting with interest. She dared not say a word, not wanting to injure her toy. She'd get kicked out that way. And that wouldn't be good. At least, not for her.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:54 pm

"Did you get any of that?" Shawn asked, coming out of a trance-like state.

When he worked, the rest of the world disappeared Especially if he had music playing. Yet his work was flawless. This dress in particular was a one shoulder dress that reached the ankles of a 5' 9'' model with red hair. The fabric was dark brown tattinted towards brown at the bottom.

Saburo Togusa - adult - vroooom (maybe)
Shawn Toole - 18 - Fashion student

Keiren 'K3R' Reimaru - 23 - singing jerkface
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 8:58 pm

"Yes~" She chirped. "Let me try let me try let me try." She said it so fast that there was no separation between sentences.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:32 pm

Shawn smiled amused at how childish she just was, and he set the dress in a protective sleeve.

"All right, but I'll get you scrap fabric." He had standards when it came to his work. And he had lots of scrap.

Shawn got up and over to a bin that was overflowing with fabricof varying colors. He grabbed a pink rectangular piece and an oblong orange peice. He placed them together and set them ready for Fate. "Come over and sit, please."

He'd probably make a good teacher.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Saburo Togusa - adult - vrooooom (maybe)
Shawn Toole - 18 - fashion student

Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 10:43 pm

Fate grinned and did just that. "So, what do I sew? I'll laugh if I'm really good. That'd be fun!" She wouldn't be. It'd just look like two pieces of fabric sown together.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 11:52 pm

Shawn chuckled, and told her the basics of his machine, "Depending on the number you enter a different type of stitch will be programmed. A-01 is the simplest line stitch."

"The foot pedal controls how fast the machine goes, so be careful of your fingers." Shawn was leaning in from the side and entered the stitch's code.

"Guide the fabric with your hands... When you're ready Fate."

((I remembered this song and thought of Fate, here you go! unless you already know of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bm8-VSvRW3I ))

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Saburo Togusa - adult - vrooomm (maybe)

Haruka Ichikyouji - 22 - medical intern
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:00 am

Fate grinned and started to stitch the two pieces of fabric togther. Her stitching was perfect. She didn't go too slow or fast, or stitch her fingers into the cloth. However, once the two pieces were together, it looked like two different fabrics were put together in a way that didn't make them go together.

(Ooh. Does remind me of Fate. Nice Llama. Thanks.)
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 3:09 am

"Not bad, and don't expect anything to come out of these two, they're just scraps so you know how the machine works."

Shawn grinned, impressed that she seemed to have good understanding of the machine.

"Maybe if you're nice to me I'll let you sew something else," Shawn smirked lightly. She had an adorable streak it seemed.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Saburo Togusa - adult - vroooommm (maybe)

Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 9:41 am

Fate pouted at that. "But I was being nice." At least, she thought she had been. No one would have thought so though.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 11:57 am

"Making me cry is 'being nice'? Exploiting my fears just so you're not bored is 'being nice'?"

Shawn gave her a very upset questioning look, making it sound like she should realize her actions were anything but 'nice'. As if chiding a child that stole cookies before dinner.

"I was nice enough to let you stay Fate," And just for extra sting, a comparison.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Saburo Togusa - adult - vrooomm (maybe)

Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 12:09 pm

Fate pouted some more. "You also wanted to kick me out just cause I turned out the lights, even though I had no intention whatsoever to keep them off. Darkness is meh."

Fate frowned a bit. "Besides, you're the only one I've interacted with who has told me that what I was doing wasn't nice. No one else seems to care. Either that or they don't say anything."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 4:54 pm

"Most people are probably respecting your feelings, but if you hurt mine I will not hesitate to do the same to you."

Shawn crossed his arms firmly. "It shouldn't matter how long you turned the lights off, you still did when you know I have a fear of the dark."

He went over to the scrap bin again and dug out several pieces, "I've got school in an hour, when I have to leave, but after I'll let you sew some more, okay?" He wasn't leaving her in his house alone.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Shawan Toole - 18 - Fashion Student

Haruka Ichikyouji - 22 - Medical intern
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 6:00 pm

Fate sighed. "Fine." She'd just go out an about. It was boring locked up in a house all day anyway.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:15 pm

"So you can wait in the park around four pm, or you can leave it's up to you..." Shawn gave her the option to leave if he was boring her too much.

Keiren 'K3R' Reimaru - 23 - singins asshole
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:26 pm

"I'll be going out. It's all boring all alone."
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:00 pm

"Do you hate being alone? You might want to learn to appreiciate other's company Fate or they might not want to be in yours."

Shawn pointed out before going to make a light breakfast, offering some to her as well before locking up and parted ways from Fate.

Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:06 pm

Fate sighed, not answering the question. When offered some of the food, she ate something small. Once Shawn went to leave, she just wondered around Ikebukuro. There wasn't anyone fun around.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:26 pm

The park seemed just about as empty as before, or people tended to ignore her as much as they did before. One person couldn't ignore her...

A girl, in her early twenty's that looks like a mature model strolled by with a slightly distressed and annoyed expression. It was obvious she had no clue where she was going, as her sun-glassed eyes were searching for a resident of Ikebukuro.

She spotted Fate, and decided that this other girl was her best bet, "Hey, can you help me?" Her voice was smooth and a little deeper than most females. He stood tall, and wore small boots that gave her another inch. Dark jeans and several belts. She wore a halter top and had a small clutch purse on a long strap, and dark lips.

Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 8:37 pm

Fate grinned in her own way as she stared at the girl. "Depends. What is it you need help on?" Little toy... she added in her mind. Didn't wanna scare away interesting people. Though Shawn's response what very amusing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's The Hurry?   What's The Hurry? - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's The Hurry?
Page 4 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Completed Roleplays-
Jump to: