Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

The precinct [Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

The precinct [Open] Empty
PostSubject: The precinct [Open]   The precinct [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:15 am

Tsuzuki yawned widely, his boredom apparent to others. There was actually a lack of crime so they had him working minor cases and petty theft. The nerve of them! Tsuzuki was a homicide detective... one with a long juvi record only over looked because of his unique abilities, but still in homicide anyways!

"Ugh..." He hoped someone came soon, even if it was about stolen bicycles...
Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

PostSubject: Re: The precinct [Open]   The precinct [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:39 am

Adri looked around the establishment, trying to memorize it.

This was his first time here, because, well, crime had seemed to avoid him and Jin.

But sadly, his luck had run out today.

The two were getting home from school, blissfully unaware of what had taken place in their apartment. When they opened the door, however, they had discovered that their long running streak of luck had dwindled away to a stop.

Inside of their dainty little apartment, was the scene of a crime.

The tv, the clocks, the microwave, and their computers had been taken, and by the ransacked look of the apartment, not gently either.

Immediately Jin had sent Adri off to fetch the police, after all, her thumbnails and story boards were on that computer, not to mention several important school projects.

So here he was, at this fine establishment, here to earn their justice, and material goods back
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The precinct [Open]   The precinct [Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 1:42 am

Tsuzuki sensed him coming and sat up before sighing, "You have a crime to report?" He asked, though he was still bored. He normally did murders... at least by the emotional tenor of this one he wasn't dealing with another lost puppy or stolen bike. Thank heaven for that...
Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

PostSubject: Re: The precinct [Open]   The precinct [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 3:39 am

"Yep." Adri rubbed the back of his tasseled blonde locks.

"My apartment was broken into. The place was ransacked and we had some stuff stolen."

Adri sighed. He hated having to deal with drama like this...
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The precinct [Open]   The precinct [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:22 pm

Tsuzuki nodded, gauging the mans emotional level as he always did. Force of habit, but he couldn't do it long with so many people. He withdrew his ability again when he started feeling nauseated and grabbed the correct paper work. The worst part about being stuck on this duty today was he had to wear the uniform when he usually wore a suit.

"Alright, let's start with your name and address, sit down, sit" He motioned to the chair that was available.
Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

PostSubject: Re: The precinct [Open]   The precinct [Open] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 4:54 pm

Adri lazily followed the instructions, plopping in the nearest chair.

"They call me Adrianus Bjorkquist. My roommates' name Jin Ae Moon." He started.

He gave his address as well, all with the same unchanging bored countenance. Most would be more affected by something like this, but he just saw it as fate catching up with them. In a city like this, it was really only a matter of time.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The precinct [Open]   The precinct [Open] I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 4:24 am

"You're not very upset, are you?" He asked. It may have been an act, or shock and so Tsuzuki had sent his ability curling out again to envelop the one across from him. But he was more dejected, accepting it as it were.

"Why didn't you call the police? Why come to the station?" For a robbery like this that was more typical.
Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

PostSubject: Re: The precinct [Open]   The precinct [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 5:53 pm

Adri simply shrugged.

"Yeah, I'm not really shaken up or affected by this, eh, it's just fate catching up with us since we seemed to have avoided the criminals in 'Bukuro. I don't know, my roommate just kind of told me to come here. I guess it never really occurred to me to call the police." He explained.

Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The precinct [Open]   The precinct [Open] I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 11:24 pm

"I see... well, I'll have to have you give a full inventory of what was taken," He said handing Adrianus a sheet to fill out concerning what was damaged and missing from the apartment. He also gave the form for other information, like name, address and so forth with a slightly bored sigh.

"How long have you been in Ikebukuro?" He asked, only making small talk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The precinct [Open]   The precinct [Open] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The precinct [Open]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Dead Roleplays-
Jump to: