Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Looking for You, Where Ever You Are

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for You, Where Ever You Are   Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:33 pm

"I know right!" Darren said through a sticky mouthfull of french toast, which he swiftly washed down with a long gulp of iced tea. skrew manners, he was hingry and this was some awesome food!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You, Where Ever You Are   Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:45 pm

Ash stiffled a giggle and continued eating. It wasn't long before they were both finished. Ash sat back and gave a sigh of contentment. "Thanks for the meal, Darren. This is a good place."
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You, Where Ever You Are   Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 3:50 pm

"No prob Angel," the redhead said happily before standing up, "Lets go pay up front and get out of here, okay?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You, Where Ever You Are   Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:10 pm

"Sure!" Ash slung the Lucifer Blade on her back and followed Darren to the front. A few pairs of eyes followed them up and she blushed. They must be looking at the sword, Ash thought. She didn't blame them; it was kinda weird. After they paid, they stood outside the cafe. "So," Ash said as she looked up at the red head,"what do you want to do now?"
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You, Where Ever You Are   Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 22, 2012 4:16 pm

Darren looke at her with a smile after glaring at anyone who dared to stare at her, "lets go to my place, i wanna show you stuff!" he said with a bright smile.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You, Where Ever You Are   Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 2:48 am

"Okay! That sounds great!" They began walking. Ash's eyes took in everything. "Wow! What a big and lively city! It must be amazing to live here! Oh, that reminds me: how long have you been living in Ikebukuro? I meant to ask you earlier, but I sorta forgot. Sorry." She smiled apologeticly.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You, Where Ever You Are   Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 24, 2012 1:20 am

Darren cast a glance at her before looking up at the sky in thought, "hmmm, i guess about 4 years now... maybe 5..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You, Where Ever You Are   Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 3:21 pm

"Wow. . . That's a long time. The longest I've ever stayed anywhere was about a month." Ash looked at him as he looked up at the sky. It's been so long, she thought, So long since we were all separated. He has six years of memories that I know nothing about. Everyone does now, I suppose. Ash thought of her family and put her hand to her heart. But we'll find them. Red and I. Then we'll all be together again, like the way it should be.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You, Where Ever You Are   Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 8:52 pm

Darren grinned as they finnally arrived at the painted doors of his warehouse home.

"Were here!" Darren said happily, pullling open the shliding door and revealing the artistic labyrinth of a home beyond, where every wall was a work of art wether it was metal, glass, wood cloth or paper. he happily dropped his bookbag on the nearest of the 3 couches in the living room/ foyer that the door opened to, "Make yourself at home!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You, Where Ever You Are   Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 7:14 pm

Ash froze and her eyes just about popped out of her head. It was so amazing! Everything was covered with the most beautiful mix of color, texture, and shadow! It made her want to cry. But I can't! Ash thought as she forced the tears down. She looked at Darren with shining eyes. "This is the most amazing thing I've ever seen! Did you do all of this?! Of course you did; what was I thinking? Wow! I-I don't even know what to say!" Ash exclaimed. She quickly dropped her backpack and the Lucifer Blade on one of the couches and ran to examine the nearest wall/piece of art.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You, Where Ever You Are   Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 8:33 pm

Darren rubbed the back of his head almost self conciously, "well.. when youre all alone... amd the only guy you really know in the city is a junk dealer...." he traled off briefly, a blush on his cheeks, "I guess i went a bit crazy..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You, Where Ever You Are   Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 29, 2012 2:19 am

"It's absolutely wonderful," Ash said in awe. She looked around again. "I can't believe you live here. . .Oh!" She spun around to look at Darren again. "I'm sorry, but that just reminded me. Didn't you say you wanted me to see something?"
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You, Where Ever You Are   Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:10 pm

Darren perked up imediatly, "Oh right!" a big grin came across the redhead's face as he took the girls hand, "come this way, its in my studio!" and witht that he pulled the girl into one of the nearest hallway, which was lined with more painted walls and several artsy doors as well.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You, Where Ever You Are   Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 1:10 am

"Oh, okay. . ." Being pulled abruptly in various directions. Not knowing what her crazy family had up their sleeves. Ash really missed that. She even missed the slight pain in her arm from being yanked. Like an old friend she'd finally been reunited with. Ash smiled. She had just let her free hand hover over the masterful wall when she felt a twitch in the back of her psyche. She hesitated. Ember. . .?

. . .
Um, are you still upset? About the tea. . .?
. . .

A worried look came to Ash's face. Oh no. . .
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You, Where Ever You Are   Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:31 pm

Darren, grinned broadly as he led ash through the curtain that acted as a door to his studio. he almost felt self concious to have the gilr see how messy he kept things, but at least he divided the space among his 3 mediums.

he let go of ash's hand and navigated the metal stewn floor to where his latest masterpeice stood covered with a tarp.

"Sorry about the mess, " he said as he walked.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You, Where Ever You Are   Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:23 am

Ash followed Darren's zig-zag path as best she could. "Oh, don't worry! It's not very bad at all."

Her foot caught on something unseen and she stumbled forward. A surprised squeak escaped her lips. She quickly steadied herself and looked at him with an embarrased smile. "Heh heh, oops! I guess I'm kinda clumsy!"

Her eyes caught sight of something large covered by a tarp. "Oh! Is this it?" Ash asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You, Where Ever You Are   Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 10:00 pm

Yeah" Darren said, he couldnt think of anthing to say as he wisked the tarp off his completed Fallen Angel statue. the beautiful metal figure was now complete, wings with silverware for feathers completing it just perfectly

"What do you think?" was all the red head could think to say.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You, Where Ever You Are   Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 10, 2012 4:17 pm

Ash put a hand over her mouth. "I-it's beautiful...but. . ." The pressure began to build behind her eyes. You promised, she told herself.

"This, this couldn't be. . ."
But those mismatched eyes. . . the sword. . . the wings. . .
She began to tremble. It's too beautiful. . . for. . .

A ray of light hit the statue, and the metal glowed slightly. Ash fell to her knees. It was too much; she couldn't hold it in any longer. Her emotion poured out of her eyes in the form of hot tears. She looked at Darren. "I'm sorry..." she sobbed.

Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You, Where Ever You Are   Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:25 pm

Darren let a fond smile come to his lips at the sight before him, before bending down and pulling the crying girl into an embrace, hoping it would work better than the words he couldnt seem to find
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You, Where Ever You Are   Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 2:57 pm

Ash wrapped her arms around him and squeezed before burying her face in his shirt. After a minute or two of uncontrolled sobbing, she finally took a deep breath and pulled away. "Sorry," Ash said as she wiped her face on her arm warmer, "It's just... I don't understand..."
She looked down at her hands.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You, Where Ever You Are   Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2012 4:46 pm

Darren gave her a million dollar smile, "whats there to understand?" he stood up, bringing her with him, and moved behind her, both of them looking at the statue, "you, Princess and the others have been a major source of insperation for me." he cast a glance over to his clay workbench, full of half painted figures, then out over his workshop at the other tarp covered peices, a sly smile on his lips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You, Where Ever You Are   Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 2:27 am

"Well," Ash sniffed, "I guess it's good that I was helpful to you in some way." She still didn't believe that it was right for Darren to squander his talent on an image of her, but he seemed so sure and pleased with his work. It would probably make him sad if I told him that, she thought. Instead she looked up and gave him a small smile. "It really is beautiful," she said.

"Heh, where's my sculpture, small fry?"
Ash quickly covered her mouth. "No, Ember!" she pleaded.
Ember smirked. "Shut up, smudge. I'm busy." She crossed her arms and glared at the red headed boy. "So what is it, Red? Am I not 'inspirational' enough for ya? Be very careful about your next few words; they might just be your last." Her eyes did a quick sweep of the room and her lips curled up into a pleased smile. So many sharp objects, so little blood to shed with them.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You, Where Ever You Are   Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu May 17, 2012 3:03 am

Darren smiled at Ash's compliment, happy to have eased her spastic nature, and to his credit, didnt even bat an eye when the dark haired girl's sweet, melodious voice became cruel and callous, "well to be honest i was planning on doing you next Ember." he said with a cheerful smile, not missing a beat, "my brain's juist been a bit drained the past few days, and i havent been able to get a good concept going, you got any ideas?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You, Where Ever You Are   Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 8:19 pm

Ember scowled at Darren's stupid smile. He wasn't afraid of her and that pissed her off. Unfortunately for her- but fortunately for him -she didn't have much time left. She'd already used up most of the energy she'd stored away and she could feel that dumbass Ash pushing her way back to the surface. Damn, she hated that goody-two shoes!

She brought her attention back to the boy. "As long as you capture my sheer superiority to that stupid brat, I couldn't give a f@#$," Ember thought a moment and an excited light came into her dark eyes. "And blood. Don't forget that. There needs to be lot's of it!" She giggled at the thought. It was an extremely disturbing sound.

Suddenly she clutched her head and groaned. Falling to her knees she looked up at Darren. "And don't you even f@#$ing think about putting that bastard Lucifer in any thing with me!" Ember growled before falling to the ground. Her eyes closed as she passed out.
Back to top Go down
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You, Where Ever You Are   Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 3:49 pm

Darren nodded throughout the psycho personality's rant, taking in what she said and actually seriously considering alot of it, though it looked like what ember was looking for fit more into a painting than a scupture. and when she fell, darren hled out an arm and gently caught the unconcious girl, looking down at her with a quiet smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for You, Where Ever You Are   Looking for You, Where Ever You Are - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for You, Where Ever You Are
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Dead Roleplays-
Jump to: