Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Tsugaru's Cosplay Pictures

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tsugaru
Tsugaru

Tsugaru's Cosplay Pictures Empty
PostSubject: Tsugaru's Cosplay Pictures   Tsugaru's Cosplay Pictures I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 13, 2012 12:16 pm

(Whoot Whoot! I usually just hate pictures of myself. Actually... you won't find pictures of me much of anywhere in my place, at least not recent ones. Anyway, sorry for the grainy touch to them. My ipod can only take pictures so well.)

Tsugaru's Cosplay Pictures Tumblr10
Izaya: Myself
Photographer: Epic Sax Guy (aka, my little bro)

Tsugaru's Cosplay Pictures Tumblr10
My Plushies. (Yep. Noncosplay item in the cosplay area. >w< I just love seeing this picture. Yes~ YES~! The evil things I do in my free time... )

Tsugaru's Cosplay Pictures Tsu_si10
Tsugaru: Myself (or an evil twin? ...nah, it was me.)

*You can actually see between this picture and the next one how well I improved at putting my Tsugaru cosplay together... or at least the wig. That took me a while to get used to putting on. Don't get me started on the obi of my yukata... >_>

Tsugaru's Cosplay Pictures Tsu_co10
Tsugaru: Myself
Photographer: Myself
Total moments Coy Fish were flashed: 4

(Edit: OH MEIN GOTT! I FOUND THE OTHER PICS I THOUGHT MY COMPUTER DELETED! -gonna just squeal in joy and post these up too- =w= )

Tsugaru's Cosplay Pictures Cospla10
(You mad?)
Izaya: Myself

Tsugaru's Cosplay Pictures Cospla11
Tsugaru: Myself
Psyche: Psyche
Photographer: Ren! (because she was awesome like that. =u=)
(SHUTOCON~! Woo~ We're bunnies. ;w; )

Tsugaru's Cosplay Pictures 2564441160 And those are my pictures available for show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1968804/Prustrian_Informant

Tsugaru's Cosplay Pictures
Page 1 of 1