Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Your new administrators...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

Your new administrators... Empty
PostSubject: Your new administrators...   Your new administrators... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 3:08 pm

After a long discussion and heavy thinking, we have decided who our two new Admins are going to be! Congratulations to…

Ren and Seliphra!!!

These two have been chosen for multiple reasons, which include their dedication to the site, their willingness to provide help when needed, and their over all personality. Our other moderators that applied also have these qualities, but after a long discussion we have decided that Ren and Seliphra were our best choices.

Now that we have our new administrators, we'll be working on getting more details of the site worked out, such as an intensive F.A.Q., reorganizing the Canon list, and Clearing out the dead threads to the Graveyard.

We thank all of you for showing an interest in becoming an Admin. Hopefully the site will continue to grow, and our need for staff will grow along with it!

-The Staff
Back to top Go down
http://danicojo.tumblr.com/

Your new administrators...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: