Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

The Headcanon Corner

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Acromatic
Acromatic

The Headcanon Corner Empty
PostSubject: The Headcanon Corner   The Headcanon Corner I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 23, 2012 7:54 pm

So I thought I would start a little topic for people's headcannon's since it's always fun to find them out and whatnot. The headcanon's can be anything about any character you want, and you can comment on other people's headcanons if you like. Other than that, they're aren't any rules or regulations, so let the games begin, and may the odds be ever in your favor~ (if you got that reference then you've read the books or have seen the movies lol XD)

KJDSSJFKLJDSFKJDSFIKJDSFLJSKLDFJKLDSFJKDSFJKLDSFJKLDSFJFJDKSFJLDKFJSL

Character: Orihara Izaya

Headcanon: Izaya fails to have enough manliness points to grow any hair on his body, ANYWHERE. Like, he'll be fifty and still have skin like baby butts. =w=
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Headcanon Corner   The Headcanon Corner I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 10:33 pm

My headcanon agees with you Dei...

Character: Shizuo Heiwajima

Headcanon says: Shizuo would probably marry the first person to accept him entirely ^^;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Headcanon Corner   The Headcanon Corner I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 2:05 am

I totally agree with that headcanon!

Character: Simon Brezhnev

Headcanon: Simon speaks better english than he lets people think.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Headcanon Corner   The Headcanon Corner I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 7:09 am

Character: Sonohara Anri

Headcanon: She loves both Mikado and Masaomi a lot, but neither in the romantic sense.

More like...a deep bond, an extremely strong friendship? Almost like family? It's hard to explain...but I think romance will come after the whole Ikebukuro war-event-Izaya's plan-gang war thing ends, like when things settle down.
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: The Headcanon Corner   The Headcanon Corner I_icon_minitimeSun May 20, 2012 8:21 pm

Character: Masaomi and Mikado

Headcanon: The sound in of their phones suck since you can barely tell what's going on the other line when their are on the phone.

*this came to be from a fail I have made* owo;;;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Headcanon Corner   The Headcanon Corner I_icon_minitimeMon May 21, 2012 3:06 pm

Don't worry. We forgive you. ^^

Character: Celty Sturluson

Headcanon: Celty and her head do in fact share the same consciousness. The body and the head are two halves of a whole being. So the head is still completely Celty, and won't have a seperate will.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Headcanon Corner   The Headcanon Corner I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 3:15 pm

Character: Shizuo Heiwajima

Headcanon: Shizuo cuts and dyes his own hair. Like with kitchen scissors. Because he's poor and can't afford the hairdresser.(Hey, hair dye is pricey when it's at the hair dressers and Shizuo gets his paycheck cut in half for all the damages he causes!) I also think his hair is thick and softer than it should be for dyed hair.
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: The Headcanon Corner   The Headcanon Corner I_icon_minitimeSat May 26, 2012 12:49 am

I agree with you Seli!

Character: Karisawa, Erika

Headcanon: Erika pairs up almost every male she knows with another male. Even if he is not gay or know the person that Erika has paired him up with. I think that Erika does this in hopes of getting to see some live-action yaoi.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Headcanon Corner   The Headcanon Corner I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 7:22 pm

I agree with all the Headcanons so far...

Character: Izaya Orihara

Headcanon: Izaya's hair is very thin. Not balding, not thinning, just naturally thin and always has been. Headcanon thinks he also doesn't like this fact.
Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

PostSubject: Re: The Headcanon Corner   The Headcanon Corner I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 10:32 pm

I agree with the headcanons so far too.

(Also, I think I'm going to broaden the horizon to ships to. You can state a couple you ship, why, or why or why not you think a certain paring would work. Do not spam or flame another person's pairing preference, if you disagree you need to do so in a respectful manner. Things at most should be at a friendly debate level)

My OTP: Delic/Kida

The way I see it, Delic would be pitifully watching as Kida made a futile attempt to pick up some girls. It would start with Delic giving a few pointers, then realizing Kida needs more help than he thought. So they'd have little "lessons" when Delic was off from work, getting closer and closer. Eventually, they'd tell each other about their pasts, hopes, fears, and ect., and then that would evolve into them dating, and even Kida helping out at the club every once in a while. (Maybe the reasons Delic and Kida are playboys are similar? Something similar in their past?)
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: The Headcanon Corner   The Headcanon Corner I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 11:36 pm

Oh God, Dei XD *agrees*

Pairing: IzayaxMikado

I see this pairing working since in one of the episodes, episode 4 I think, we saw what could possibly be him stalking Mikado. Mikado remains completely unaware of the fact that Izaya is stalking him though and continues to live his life until he notices that Izaya is popping in Ikebukuro more than usual. He eventually gets mad at the informant, tells him to go away. He doesn't obey Mikado though and just keeps stalking him, just less noticeably, then saves him from something. They get closer and eventually date.

This was the first pairing I shipped in DRRR! XD
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Headcanon Corner   The Headcanon Corner I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 04, 2012 11:26 pm

Ahahaha~

My OTP is honestly Izuo. Yeah, Not SHizuo topping, Izaya topping. Izaya's so confident and self assured and he craves control. At first I shipped Shizaya since Shizuo is stronger physically but I believe Shizuo would allow another to dominate him for a few reasons.

1. He's actually a gentle soul, he's quiet and for the most part obedient when calm, it's only when he's angry he becomes aggressive, but otherwise he comes of as passive.
2. He would be TERRIFIED of hurting the person he was with. I think he would be scared enough to let the other person top just to avoid hurting them or at least reduce that risk.

Headcanon also says Shizuo is so afraid of hurting people that he's a virgin because he's too afraid to lose it and risk hurting someone. He wouldn't be able to live with himself if he did after all.... Izaya too for the simple fact that he loathes being vulnerable in front of others... and sex is not only intimate, but it makes you vulnerable to whomever you're with. Also I see Izaya saying something like "I can take care of my own needs"... or something similar
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Headcanon Corner   The Headcanon Corner I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 1:03 am

Pairing: izayaxshizuo

I like pairing these two because of how much they hate each othe and if they do make another season, it might head towards yaoi. Smile
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: The Headcanon Corner   The Headcanon Corner I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:00 am

Shizaya fan wrote:
Pairing: izayaxshizuo

I like pairing these two because of how much they hate each othe and if they do make another season, it might head towards yaoi. Smile
Unfortunately if you've read the books or manga you know it actually doesn't...
Back to top Go down
Acromatic
Acromatic

PostSubject: Re: The Headcanon Corner   The Headcanon Corner I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:28 pm

Pairing: Shizuo/Celty

(Going to take this from an Ikebukuro Confessions tumblr post I saw, so the reason doesn't belong to me.)

I like Shizuo/Celty because Shizuo wouldn't betray Celty by keeping her head from her. He would help her find it so she can feel happy, and would love her with or without her head.
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: The Headcanon Corner   The Headcanon Corner I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2012 3:35 pm

Characters: Izaya/Mikado/Aoba

Not in a romantic way, but they all look alike. I mean, their hairstyles and everything. My headcanon says that they're related somehow and/or have some connection with eachother. To be honest, I first heard of Durarara!! through an awesome AMV (which is sadly removed), and I thought the show was about Mikado and Izaya being the same person: A seemingly normal school student by day and some kind of creature/devil by night. I went on to see Aoba and seriously thought it was one of them when they were younger. Ah, how wrong I was! But seriously, thinking about how it could've went starts to hurt my brain...

Wait, is everything I wrote here alright? Hm...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Headcanon Corner   The Headcanon Corner I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Headcanon Corner
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Community :: Discussions-
Jump to: