Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

FatalitySeven's Ocs - approved

Go down 
AuthorMessage

FatalitySeven's Ocs - approved Empty
PostSubject: FatalitySeven's Ocs - approved   FatalitySeven's Ocs - approved I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 5:08 am

Full name: Shimada Tsuizo
Tsuizo= Tsui meaning ‘to run after’ or ‘to drive away’ and zo (meaning he is the second son)
[family name] Shimada = shima (island) and da (ricefield)

Nicknames:
[online name/s] YakuJu (misfortune soup)
[other]TsuTsu – A nickname he is rather annoyed by; a peer in elementary school couldn’t pronounce his name properly, and decided to save herself from the trouble of remembering his real name, nicknamed him TsuTsu, and from then, it just caught on.
Tsui- He prefers to be called this, but no one listens.

He’s a first year at Raira, and probably isn’t that different from the other (human) students there. He works at a bookstore, it doesn’t get much business, but it’s a job, and he’s happy there.

Birth place:

Tokyo, Japan

Birth date:

May 31st

Height:
168cm/5’5”(?)

Weight:

62 kg

Blood type:

A

Astrological sign:

Taurus

Personality:
Tsuizo is blunt, and generally not afaid to tell someone exactly what he thinks about them. Some people think less of him because of this. To some of his friends (if he had any at raira) he would act like a mother. He's the kind of person to just sit in the background and watch things happen.

Physical Description and Appearance:

Spoiler:
At school he wears the generic Raira uniform, and carries around a messenger-style bag that looks a lot heavier than it actually is. He has a pin with the kanji for his name pinned inside his Raira jacket. The pin was given to him by his mother when he started at Raira.
When he isn’t at school, he generally wears whatever. He doesn’t care that much for his own clothes. Out of school, he still carries the bag with him. No one really knows what’s inside, but if you try and find out, he will get angry. He’s very protective over the bag.
From ‘the attack’ (read back-story) He has a lot of scars, the most easily seen being on the back of his neck, or (if he isn’t wearing shoes/socks) the ones on his ankles.
Back-story:

Tsuizo is just your average kid. He was born in Ikebukuro, grew up there, just your average childhood. He had a relatively happy childhood, living with his parents and older brother Setsuji.
Things didn’t go so well in late grade school, because a few people he knew tricked him into joining a gang. He was attacked by one of their rival gangs and was severely injured, his left eye went blind. There is a bad scar left behind, and doesn’t like people knowing what happened. Hence, the eye patch.
Shortly after that (not because of him) his gang, the gang that attacked him, and another were disbanded. Shortly after the three disbanded, he got a text asking him if he wanted to join the dollars. He didn’t reply for a month or two until he asked his brother what the dollars actually were. He found that his brother was a member, and was soon convinced to join.
Throughout his life, his mother has been sickly, and his father just wants to look after her, and make sure Setsuji and Tsuizo do well in school, and get good jobs.

-food
-zombies
-horror movies
-collecting bits and pieces
-silence
-libraries

Dislikes:

-sudden loud noises
-big crowds
-pizza
-gang fights

Favourite Colour:

Either Red or blue. He can never choose.

Favourite Food:
Doesn’t really have a /favourite/ food, but likes chocolate coated sweet dango… And sweet foods in general.

Family Members:

Shimada Sachiko (mother)
Shimada Eiji (father)
Shimada Setsuji (older brother)

Sexuality:

Doesn’t really care.

Strengths:

-patient (when it comes to explaining things to someone, etc.)
-He’s good with computers

Weaknesses:
-antisocial (tries to avoid people, and generally won’t speak unless spoken to. If he decides he actually WANTS to be friends with someone, he may make an exception.)
-stubborn (when it comes to his own decisions, he will rarely change them unless he and only he decides to change it. Eg. “I’m going to bed now, and there isn’t anything you can do about it.”)
-has a weakness for Steampunk Lolita
-he is fairly gullible, a trait inherited from his mother.

Gang (optional):
Dollars

What brings them to Ikebukuro?:

He was born there, and has lived there all is life. He’s not that interested in travelling that much, and he probably won’t leave Tokyo for a long time. He has a passport, but it’s just sitting in a corner collecting dust.

Other:
Tsui is the type of person to sit in the background, he wouldn't go out of his way to make himself noticed. If someone irritates him, he'll just.... stare. Sometimes he might smile, like he knows something no one else does, but he's really just laughing at the strange behaviour of others. Strange as in, different to his own.

Last edited by FatalitySeven on Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

FatalitySeven's Ocs - approved Empty
PostSubject: Re: FatalitySeven's Ocs - approved   FatalitySeven's Ocs - approved I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 25, 2012 6:13 pm

Exellent detail, well balanced and easy to pull in to the existing community. I like him, Approved~
Back to top Go down

FatalitySeven's Ocs - approved
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Characters-
Jump to: