Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...

Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeFAQCalendarSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Share | 

Ryo Udahara

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Ryo Udahara   Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:52 am

Name:Ryo Udahara

Online Name: Beatz

Allias:Ryo-Kun

Race: Caucasian, Japanese

Gang (optional):Dollars

Physical Appearance:
Spoiler:

Eye color:Brown eyes that seem to be feminine

Hair color/style:Ryo has black hair that tends to cover his eyes a lot, doing with his personality he is a guy who hides his emotions and just tries to put a smile on his face. He usually wears a grey beanie and black/orange headphones because he tends to not brush his hair.

Height:5'4

Clothes:Ryo often wears a grey beanie and black/orange headphones that usually blasting. Although it seems like he can not hear you he can, but he likes to pretend like he cant at all.He wears a beige jacket with fake fur on the top edges. The zipper on the jacket seems to look broken although it isn't. The jacket goes a little bit below his waist. His grey jeans aren't baggy nor skinny.

Fighting Style: Durring a fight Ryo seems to show no emotion, the perfect poker face you could say. His weapon of choice is a simple pocket knife. It often looks like he is playing with his opponent due to the fact of how he fights in a fight. He tends to sway around his opponent durring a fight. Usually striking towards there chest area not wanting to kill them but to make them feel pain.

Personality:Ryo has to personalities due to a disorder he has. His first personality is a nice, friendly, clumsy, music loving teenager, but his second personality is a cruel person. Its like as if a demon consumed him. This personality usually takes place durring a fight or problem. When he is in his 1st personality he often seems like a oaf, like a average intelligence you could say. When he is in his 2nd personality he seems like a genius, his intelligence on a whole other level. Thankfully his other personality doesn't appear that much or he would have no friends what so ever.

What brings them to Ikebukuro? : He came to Ikebukuro to seek out friends who he's missed. He thought of them as family, but when he got there he found out that they were missing. He stays in Ikebukuro hoping that they will be found , but most likely they were killed.

Last edited by Ryo Udahara on Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:00 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ryo Udahara   Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:14 am

Remove Ethnicity, all you have is his country of origin which is not the same as ethnicity. Race however is.

What or whom is he a kindred spirit to? A kindred spirit is someone who is very similar to another person. If two people are very close to each other and very similar they are called kindred spirits meaning 'related by spirit'.

You seem to have mentioned that he doesn't like to fight but will if pushed in to one, then you say he is trying to get stronger meaning he would be picking fights.

I don't want to seem mean or anything but there are a few things that need to be fixed up and a few contradicting area's need to be fixed as well. Namely people who care do not like to see people in pain under any circumstance. Unless he has dissassociative personality disorder he can be one or the other but not both. He is either kind because he cares, kind because it will advance his personal agenda, cruel because he doesn't care, cruel because it advances his personal agenda or cruel and acts kind occasionally but only to those whom he can use. No one is ever both.

One thing we like to see for people who fight too is a strengths and weaknesses section however it is optional.
You mention he is often clumsy when not in a fight but is a 'whole other person' when fighting. Please describe what he is like when he's fighting for a better referance.

Otherwise he looks okay so far. Fix what I mentioned above and I will look again.

Delic Heiwajima - 24 - Host

Naoki Ito -17- Stubborn student

Of all the things I've lost over the years I miss my mind the most

Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Ryo Udahara   Sun Apr 29, 2012 1:36 am

Much better. Accepted.

Delic Heiwajima - 24 - Host

Naoki Ito -17- Stubborn student

Of all the things I've lost over the years I miss my mind the most

Back to top Go down