Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

If I had a Nickel and You had a Dime

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

If I had a Nickel and You had a Dime Empty
PostSubject: If I had a Nickel and You had a Dime   If I had a Nickel and You had a Dime I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:08 pm

There was rustling and bustling and yelling and crashes going through out the apartment as Mori ran around, trying to get things into bags and assign meetings to dates to meet his clients and it would seem that the list kept growing. Though he wasn’t sure how it was happening. There were a lot of clients on his list already but it would seem word got around too quickly and he was suddenly piled with homework. He conversed with a man on the other line, not minding this man much though his secrtary could be a bit of a pain in the ass considering the call was a three-line. He ignored the woman most of the time and tried to focus on the one who was actually giving him the green bills but it would seem that the woman loved to butt it at the most unfortunate times.

“How about the tenth?”
“No. Mr. Nayabaki has a appointment with his dentist that day.”
“…….Uh. How about the twelf then?”
“What’s wrong with the eleventh?”
“Ah, Lori-san?”
“I have another meeting then with the U.N.K.N.O.W.N. gang…”
“Well, isn’t Mr. Nayabaki paying you more?! Why can’t you rearrange some things to make it fit into his schedule?!”
“…”
“Lori-san, I think there are some files that need faxing down in department 3.”
“Oh!....Yes, sir…”

She hangs up and Mori looks to the sky in a ‘Thank God’ manner before he continues business with Nayabaki-sama and quickly fills in the date for their meeting. Throwing his phone onto the couch, he dropped all his crap onto the coffee table of his apartment and sighs. Looking around with nothing to do now, he grabs a pair of shoes. Screw it. He was going to go take a break. If he had eighteen missed calls and thirty new emails, he was going to shoot himself. He left all technology and walked to the front door. Thinking better of himself, he back tracked and retrieved his phone because he was scared of Nora calling back possibly and he slipped it into his pocket before leaving the apartment, locking the door behind him and then all but running down the stairs as he made his way through the lobby, shooting the land lady a kind but equally mocking smile before leaving the building entirely. It was an old building with nothing much going for it. Rotting and dieing in some places, Nora managed to spiffy up their apartment quite a lot into a well suited environment.
Mori retreated to the park, casually clad in black skinny jeans, a red sweater which collar hung around his shoulders in a rather careless manner and a white tank top underneath that. He sighed some and relaxed at the calm aura radiating around the place and he took to the path that traveled through the place and calmly strolled, his white hair pulled back into a ponytail with his bangs hanging in his face; the albino took advantage of his little break and escape his work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I had a Nickel and You had a Dime   If I had a Nickel and You had a Dime I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 7:29 pm

Thump! Thump! Ryo jumped out of his small, cluttered apartment's back window as fast as he could, in fear of the land owner. He rolled as he hit the ground of the two story apartment,'That was close! I gotta get some money for the rent...but not now a course!

He chuckled a little bit and started walking towards South Ikebukuro Park. He turned on his black and orange headphones taking small steps according to the beat. He was wearing a grey beanie, black and orange headphones, a beige jacket with a black t-shirt, and grey jeans. He then on a bench and took advantage of the time to think of a way to pay his overdue rent. He put on his thinking face and thought to himself,'I need a job! A epic one too! Maybe at a restaurant? No, that would probably lead to cleaning the bathrooms, or cleaning at all. How about at the arcade...No, I don't want to deal with some snotty brats yelling at a machine, because it took his quarters or something. How about at the manga shop?! Yes, perfect! I love manga and money it fits together >;D!! I could read and get money at the same time! This is perfect, absolutely perfect! I will go there after a nice afternoon in the park a course.'

Last edited by Ryo Udahara on Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: If I had a Nickel and You had a Dime   If I had a Nickel and You had a Dime I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 30, 2012 8:35 pm

The park was quiet, unusually. Mori wasn’t used to such quiet. He wasn’t used to any quiet actually considering he was always being yelled at some place or another. Well, maybe it was his fault because he was the one who would start it anyway. He couldn’t help himself though, it was fun to annoy people though when they started getting violent…Nora was constantly violent. Maybe it was becaus eMori was constantly teasing him. Though it was sort of hard not to. It was like seriously?! The man was always so composed and calm and so straight in the head though he seemed to carry around a scary aura or some sort of trait that scared most people off that his looks and his demeanor was practically screaming to be teased and Mori was just a person who ((must have had some sort of deal with a demon)) ((also appearing to have a deathwish)) and also was only too happy to oblige!! it wasn't like anybody else was going to do it!! ((No because, other people actually value their lives.)) The albino was taking the path around the park. The running path that you would see people rather walking on instead because they couldn’t push themselves hard enough to actually deal with such things. The white haired teenager raised an eyebrow as he watched a woman run past him and he looked down to the small black dog trotting behind her and he rolled his head towards the heavens and he couldn’t help but smirk. Ah, how stupid. He never understood that. The little toy dogs. He actually felt a little sorry for the dog which was rather a first but after seeing a small black dog in a bright pink sweater and a short leash; he was forced to feel just a little bit of pity for the poor little thing.

Mori tilted his head as he looked around, frowning some as he rubbed the back of his head and searched for some sort of entertainment. He looked around and noticed a person on a bench. He didn’t recognize the boy. Being an informant, he found this an insult….Walking over shamelessly, he hopped up onto the small wall that circled a large group of trees and strolled along it as he made his way to the bench that sat beside it. He tilted his head slightly as he looked at the boy up close and stopped behind the bench the stranger currently sat at. He stood there with a small smirk on his lips, wondering if the other would come to notice that he was there in the first place.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I had a Nickel and You had a Dime   If I had a Nickel and You had a Dime I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 6:06 pm

Ryo looked at the fascinating scenery, the fountain, the stonework, and all of the peaceful people living there lives to the fullest! Yet, Ryo is just sitting down listening to music when he could be listening to the birds chirping, the people mingling, the air going against the trees making a swoosh sound. It might have been the people wearing yellow that bothered him, for some reason he has a disliking towards them. Ryo got off of the bench and noticed Mori was behind him. He tried to act like he didn't notice him so he walked away holding two of his hands behind his back and walking in a straight line. 'Is he following me...?Am I just imagining this? Well I'll just test it out. I'll....sit down near the fountain and see if he follows me.'

Ryo got to the fountain and sat down on the fountain noticing that the cement was quite damp, but he didn't mind it. His grey pants started to get water on the bottom of it and it started to spread to other parts. He sat down and waited to see if the stranger, Mori would walk towards him. 'Is he walking over? I can't really tell! Ugh...Im a idiot ^_^!! Well I might be a Idiot , but I'm not retarded >:3!' He thought to himself and chuckled a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: If I had a Nickel and You had a Dime   If I had a Nickel and You had a Dime I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:37 pm

Hm…No. This boy was not in his data banks. It also wouldn’t take long to figure it out either. The white haired teenager just stared at the other, wondering when he was going to notice that he was being followed. Idiot. Anyone who didn’t know as much as that was going to get mugged in a city like Ikebukuro. The albino didn’t seem to notice that he was caught by the other and he blinked in surprise as the other got up and left and he had a face of open surprise before he wiped it off like it was nothing and forced a blank expression onto his face. Tilting his head to side as if to express confusion, he turned on his heel and continued along the path of the wall, ignoring the new person by acting as if he could really rather care less if he was going to leave him alone though it slightly annoyed him how quickly he had been caught, he wasn’t going to let up, especially on someone he knew that was new but didn’t know. Those sorts of cases were the worst to deal with because then nobody knows them, know where they came from so therefore, he couldn’t rely on someone else to get the information like sometimes he would. The informant walked around the wall, then jumped off and took a random direction, heading in a rather large circle around the fountain that the stranger sat at. Though it looked like he rather just trailed off and ignored him, he was actually just taking a different route so it wouldn’t look too obvious that he was stalking the poor guy. Of course, if people were to notice, he was going to be in trouble because seriously, it would seem that this town actually liked to get involved in ‘crimes’ though technically this wasn’t a crime but could possibly be considered as one since Mori was stalking and highly likely to troll~.

The white haired informant smirked slightly as he stood on the other side of the person at the fountain as he looked around, trying to find Mori from before but looking in all the wrong places. Without a care, Mori slipped a foot underneath the person’s foots and kicked up, pushing at the other’s shoulder with a single hand and dumped the poor guy into the fountain. He stepped back quickly to avoid the splash and he tilted his head as he leaned forward to see if the guy noticed and if he was able to swim even though the water was only about three feet deep. He grinned despite himself and he tilted his head back and laughed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I had a Nickel and You had a Dime   If I had a Nickel and You had a Dime I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 11:57 pm

Ryo looked up as Mori pushed on his shoulder with one hand pushing him in the water.'Im falling..?I don't want to break these headphones, I can't afford another pair >. Suddenly Ryo's eyes looked like the life was sucked out of them. He instantly pushed his leg against the fountain as his other foot did the same, performing a backflip in small quarters. He then looked at Mori, the white hair teen with a pony tail with a blank face, the perfect poker face. He didn't show a experssion to him at all. Maybe this was Ryo's second personality from his disorder!

He just stared at him constantly. Ryo's sneakers were soaked, and his pants where beginning to be. He pulled out a pocket knife swiftly from his pants and opened it,by moving it through the air and pointed it at Mori. He decided to talk and said, "What is your name." Only asking that one question was quite queer but thats how Ryo's second personality was. He didn't want to hear every single detail he just wanted to get down to the chase. He then thought,'Is he a Enemy? I don't think so....Well it's to late for that I have already pulled out a deadly weapon. Why do you have to act like this Ryo-chan! Shut up Ryo and stop calling me that..Wer'e the same person you know...So Ryo-chan? We are of different personalities making us quite like our own person! This isn't the time right now...Whateves! You annoy me. Love you Ryo-chan!' It seemed like he was having a conversation with himself in his thoughts. Meaning that its like two people in one. One friendly, one serious.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: If I had a Nickel and You had a Dime   If I had a Nickel and You had a Dime I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:11 pm

Mori blinked and glanced down to the knife curiously and he smirked lightly. What a pathetic excuse for a weapon. In his opinion anyway, the white haired teen raised an eyebrow as he heard the other ask for his name and he seemed to stare for a long time as he narrowed his eyes. Was that seriously what he asked him? Why would he ask him for his name right after he flicked a blade onto him? That was ridiculous and pointless, if he was going to threaten him, he should have done it right. What was the purpose of asking his name in the first place? Was he going to use it to maybe look it up later and search for him to figure out who he was? That was the classic informant way. Or to sneak around and ask others and pretty much just…stalk…But that wouldn’t appear to be the other’s purpose. It must have just have been the way the person was no matter how weird and strange he appeared to be just asking that and getting soaked in the fountain. He didn’t say anything for a while as he looked at the other’s eyes, frowning just a bit as he saw them slightly unfocused as if he were focused on something else but he didn’t let that distract him for long though he made sure to make a quick side note in his head and he returned to his black expression as he tilted his head and grabbed the knife easily with a pale hand and closed the blade before putting it back into the man’s hands and he snickered before waving his hands in the air in a manner that said he would really rather care less if he had a gun pointed at him.

“My name? My, how formal~ Well, since I am possibly being threatened…My name is Mori Aurum. How may I assist thee?”
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: If I had a Nickel and You had a Dime   If I had a Nickel and You had a Dime I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 8:22 pm

Ryo's first personality kicked in as if it was kicking the second personality to the corner of his thoughts,"Sorry about that my dear! I couldn't control my self." Ryo's poker face disappeared as a shy-like smile appeared only showing one tooth over the other. Ryo's first personality was a shy, yet joyful and a tad bit clumsy. The clumsiness in his first personality kicked in a instant! He tried to walk and tripped. His left leg flying up and kicking him in the head as his right followed. He then fell fully in the water laughing. Ryo then looked at Mori with his head only out of the water and said,"Don't be scared, come and join me!" Ryo tilted his head showing a big smile. There is a obvious difference in the two personalities one serious, one happy. Ryo then noticed that his headphones got wet. Ryo pouted and said,"Ohh dear! My headphones. Ohh well!" Ryo laughed a bit and then looked at Mori.
Back to top Go down
Mori Aurum
Freshman
Mori Aurum

PostSubject: Re: If I had a Nickel and You had a Dime   If I had a Nickel and You had a Dime I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 7:21 pm

Mori blinked as suddenly the character in front of him seemed to change entirely and he watched as the boy smiled at him in a seemingly shy approach. Suspicious of this one's actions, he watched with narrow eyes though somehow managed to keep a delighted smirk on his face as he tilted his head. It would seem to be a personality disorder that kicked in when the person believed he was in danger or in peril as it would appear considering how well he managed to dodge Mori's prank. But the thing about the multiple personalites was that when one is present, its hard to decided which of the personalities are the actual and true character of the person. Appareltly, physical state was one of the major tricks in the book as you would say because in no time at all, the boy managed to somehow trip on air, land a blow to his face with some poorly worn sneakers and fall back in a comical fall into the water... Thus was Mori's original plan to get him wet but it would seem that he had no real pleasure since he really had no part in this getting him inside the fountain. With a small forced amused smirk, he tilted his head, shifted his weight to his right foot and slipped his hands into his pocket.

"No, i believe I shall stay dry. i have a phone and would rather not have it ending up like what just happened to your nice headphones."

This boy was harmless.
In this state anyway.
Mori smiled and tilted his head before taking a seat on a small bench next to the fountain as he stared at the ruined headphones.

"Aw, too bad..."

He smiled once again to the other teenager.

"So...I'm Mori. What's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If I had a Nickel and You had a Dime   If I had a Nickel and You had a Dime I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

If I had a Nickel and You had a Dime
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Dead Roleplays-
Jump to: