Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...

Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeFAQCalendarSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Share | 

Confessions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akihiko

PostSubject: Confessions   Sat May 05, 2012 12:55 am

I really want to dedicate this to Kuru and Tsuki - Hana who influenced me to make it to tell everyone about why my behavior and my actions happened in the CB this evening.

The past few months, I've been having issues with my psychological mindset. I've been having suicidal thoughts, and I've been having signs of schizophrenia. I didn't want to tell anyone because I didn't want to raise any confusion. My symptoms went away somewhat when I met Dei. Hoever, the suicidal thoughts had not. At times I would cut myself, think of jumping in front of cars or even asking someone to shoot me and taunt. However, I have the mindset not to do that and it took my friends to help me realize that. I know I told you all that making myself pass out was for Dei's present and to test myself. I wasn't lying.

But it was also an attempt to kill myself for which I was reprimanded on by my friends. I get easily frightened and scared when I'm being bombarded. I know you all carea bout me and I love you so much for doing that. You make me happy, all of you. Without you, I probably would have killed myself a few weeks ago. I apologize if I annoyed anyone with my behavior, or caused any disturbances what so ever. But the biggest thing I know that I've done to myself is anger my girlfriend. I would never want to do that in my life but I did and I am sorry. Without her, I can't even liev and right now I believe I'm apart of the walking dead. So. I'll be working on fixing myself as best as I can. If anyone wishes to talk to me, Dei, Kuru, and Tsuki-Hana have my number, facebook, and Skype.

Have a good night everyone and god bless.
Back to top Go down

Confessions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1