Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Name's Thrain.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Name's Thrain. Empty
PostSubject: Name's Thrain.   Name's Thrain. I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:39 pm

Name: Thrain ("thra-" - black) ("-ain" - fist)

Gang (optional): (none)

Physical Appearance: Thrain is a dwarf. He's short, but extremely well built. His muscles ripple as we walks or moves. His clothes are dirty, but not at all smelly. He's extremely skilled with his hobby/weapon, his Morning Star, an obsidian crafted long-handled mace with a spiked, heavy head. Oh yea, he's blind. When he emerged from the side of the mountain he lived in, the sun blinded him.

Eye color: Hazel, although no one sees them. He wears a black bandanna over them.

Hair color/style: Short, black hair graying at the sides.

Height: 4' 3"

Clothes: Dirty cotton shirt with heavy, worn denim jeans.

What brings them to Ikebukuro? He's left his mountainside home in search of a community to become a part of.

Other: Make fun of his height, he'll knock you down to it. He doesn't have much experience in a city or social environment.

EDIT: It seems as though Thrain seems over-powered. Here's some donwsides:

Of course, he's blind. His hearing is above normal, but if you're silent enough it's very easy to sneak up on him. His weapon is EXTREMELY heavy, so if he misses, he's extremely open. He wouldn't fight a lot anyway, unless you start something.

Last edited by Pie on Sat May 05, 2012 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

Name's Thrain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name's Thrain.   Name's Thrain. I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:42 pm

Ah, very good. Accepted as long as he can't beat everyone. He wouldn't be able to beat Shizuo, or Simon, and possibly not Celty. (Canon characters.) He'll have disadvantages as well, so don't make him win every fight. It'd be powerplaying. And not every rp is a fight.
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

Name's Thrain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name's Thrain.   Name's Thrain. I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 10:47 pm

Very good. That's better. Accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Name's Thrain. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Name's Thrain.   Name's Thrain. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Name's Thrain.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Characters-
Jump to: