Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

... Hello...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brii
Brii

... Hello... Empty
PostSubject: ... Hello...   ... Hello... I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 8:33 pm

Hello there.
My name is Brianna but you can call me Bri-Bri, I am a high school senior and I am a huge anime/manga fan. I am shy and quiet when we first meet but I can be loud and hyper too. Don't be afraid to talk to me! I'm really friendly and love to give hugs! 8D lol!
Back to top Go down

... Hello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ... Hello...   ... Hello... I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 9:53 am

Hello~ Can I call you Bri-chan~? :3 Are you going to roleplay? if yes I can't wait! and here's a hug for you~ *hugs*
Back to top Go down
Brii
Brii

... Hello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ... Hello...   ... Hello... I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 2:36 am

Of course~ :3
I think I'll re-edit my intro~ I got a lot more to say!
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

... Hello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ... Hello...   ... Hello... I_icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2012 10:35 am

Hello! Nice to meet you!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

... Hello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: ... Hello...   ... Hello... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

... Hello...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: