Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Bored, bored, bored~

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

Bored, bored, bored~ Empty
PostSubject: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:32 pm

Fate sighed as she walked around the park. Over and over and over, she walked its perimeter.

"Nope. This isn't it at all. The area is just smaller than it usually is."

It wasn't, of course. But she was bored. And areas seemed to grow or shrink if you were bored enough.

"When will a toy or something better show up?" Toys meaning people, of course.

Last edited by EreAsha (Kasuka) on Tue May 08, 2012 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://lovesanimefanart.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:39 pm

Thrain walked into the city of Ikebukuro. The sounds were amazing! He could hear the people around him walk and talk, the lights buzzing, and the children playing. He could smell the food, the grass, and the... smoke. Thrain coughed as he navigated his way through the street by sound and touch. He happened upon a park where he heard someone who sounded like a woman pacing and muttering. She sounded troubled. Deciding to make his first connection in the city, he called out to the supposed female;

"AYE! YOU ALRIGHT THERE?"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:47 pm

"No need to yell, no need to yell, no need to yell~" She sang as she skipped over to him.

"Ah, you're short."

Last edited by EreAsha (Kasuka) on Tue May 08, 2012 8:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:50 pm

The dwarf scowled at the source of the noise.

"You best take that back, ma'am. I don't take kindly to those who belittle me."

As he talked, his muscles bulged a bit under his tight and dirty cotton shirt.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 8:55 pm

Fate laughed. "It's not like it's an insult. I'm just sayin' that your short."

Fate laughed as she examined the male. "You seem on the older side." A toy? No, he had a different feel to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:00 pm

Thrain is still rustled by the remark, but is alright with the explanation.

"Ay, I be around 40 years. I stopped counting, not like they mattered. No one to celebrate my day of birth with anyway."

He trailed off as he spoke the last sentence.

"May I ask a favor? As you can tell, I lost my vision. Could you describe yourself to me? I'd like an image to talk to instead of just a voice. Makes things easier, Ay?"

He began to think a little.

"I'm also going to need a name, ma'am."
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:07 pm

"Ah, of course~" Fate clapped. Different feel and definitely didn't have the same feel as a toy.

"The name is Fate. And let's see. I'm five foot seven. Light red t-shirt. Deep, mahogany sweatpants. Light pink eyes. And blond hair. It billows around much like a shroud."

She laughed then. "Ah, so much fun~ You just have a different feel than the toys around here!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:12 pm

"You seem like a pretty girl," Thrain remarked as he created a mental image. He then realized;

"I forgot to give me own name! I am Thrain, which means 'Black fist'. A very fitting name, since I spend my time crafting tools and other items."

He motioned to his pack, which was extremely bulky, but it didn't seem to bother him.

"I keep everything I make here. I don't need whatever toys you mentioned. Also, what do you mean by 'different feel'?"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:16 pm

"Ah that. You don't feel like all the other toys.... human. Humans are toys. You don't feel the same as one."

She twirled around, completely ignoring the pretty comment. It didn't matter. Comments are but nothing.

"You make weapons?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:22 pm

Thrain was happy to see she was interested in his crafts.

"I don't always make weapons, just whatever comes to mind. You seem interested in weapons, though. I'll show you me favorite piece."

He took off his pack and dropped it to the ground. It made a heavy "THUD" as it hit the ground, it was very heavy. He rummaged around until he found a particular handle, and proceeded to slowly pull out a large Morning Star.

"This is my most prized possession. The head of this here weapon I mined meself when I lived inside a mountain. It's crafted of Obsidian, hardest rock you've ever seen. The handle is treated wood wrapped with reinforced cotton for grip."

Thrain backed up a bit to demonstrate his skill. He took a deep breath, then went through a small routine to demonstrate his and his weapon's power.

"Not bad, ay?"

He recalled the human remark.

"I don't feel like a human because I'm a dwarf, ma'am."
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:26 pm

"Ah, so not a toy. Not even a half one like MiraMira~" Fate laughed as she wondered over to the pack in order to inspect several of the other weapons.

"These...could be really fun." She wondered if any of them could be easily hidden and accessible. "Mind telling me about all these weapons. I may be interested."

Of course, she had no money. If one interested her, she'd most likely just take it. Fun that way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:49 pm

"Sure thing!" he says. He put away his Morning Star and pulled out a random weapon. He happened to pull out a small iron dagger.

"Ay, this is my first dagger. I made it when I was a wee little kid. Not the finest crafting, but it's a little memory of home and the past."

He put away the old dagger back into his pack and pulled out another weapon. This was a sickle-shaped blade with a brass-colored plating on the sharp area.

"Ah, yes. A sickle, a sort of make shift weapon. Farmers underground would simply pull this from their shed to attack whenever needed!"

He put that back and reached for another. He felt a soft handle, and pulled it out of its place. It was a bullwhip.

"This thing was a simple experiment. I have no idea how to crack it or even use it, but it was certainly fun to make!"

Thrain put the whip back and reached for another weapon. He revealed a large sword that shined like a star.

"It used to be my fathers. He was quite the bladesman, able to out-do anyone in sparring. He gave this to me when I left home. It's made of refined iron, and the hilt is steel. It's a grand weapon."

Thrain pulled out and replaced several more weapons, each time feeling it to identify, explaining it from memory, and replacing it with another. When he was done, he had included with the above two other daggers, a short sword, a large shield, a club, a mace, a flail, and a bow with arrows. The latter he had absolutely no idea how to operate. He rummaged through his pack as he felt for a weapon to show.

"That's all of them. I have other nick-nacks too, but nothing too 'cool'. He replaced his pack upon his back and assessed the situation.

"So, what now?"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:55 pm

Fate grinned as she slipped one of the dagers into her pocket. "I'm not sure."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 9:56 pm

Thrain heard his bag rustle.

"What was that?"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:00 pm

"Nothing. Maybe the wind." She shrugged.

"So, if your a dwarf, how come you're not in the mountains or whatever?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:07 pm

Thrain inspected his pack as he explains his situation.

"Sorry, I'm just a little paranoid. I'm sure nothing happened, it's just to be safe. Anyway, you're right, I did live in the mountains underground. I had a great family with a nice home working as a miner for my village. But the routine grew so boring, I wanted more. I packed this here bag with my things, said goodbye, and mined my way up to the surface. Unfortunately, when I broke the surface, I was met with the harshest light I've ever experienced! My eyes hurt for days, and I never saw again. I grew used to being blind and made my way through the slopes. I wandered until-"

He stopped mid-sentence, and felt through his pack some more.

"Hold on, I'm missing a dagger! That rustle wasn't the wind, it was a thief!"

He turned to Fate.

"Did you see anyone come close to my bag? I've got good ears, but this person must have been as silent as dawn!"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:25 pm

Fate shrugged. "AH, I'm curious, how much is that dagger worth. Maybe I'll help." She giggled in her mind. Fun. Fun. Fun. Fun.

"I'm good at finding people. Sometimes. Depends on the toy and how interested I am."

Depending on how much it was, she could go liberate, read: steal, some money to pay for it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:27 pm

Thrain considered her question.

"I don't know how much it's worth, I didn't use currency at home. I used about 2 ounces of iron and a branch to craft that dagger, if that helps. Did you see anyone take it?"
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:31 pm

Fate shrugged again. "I was paying attention to mostly you. Ah, how much would you sell it for, is what I meant by worth. After this, I'll go and see if I can find the thief."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:36 pm

"I'd trade it for a big meal right now, I'm starvin'!" Thrain said as he rubbed his belly. It grumbled in response.

"It wasn't that valuable anyway, I could make another easily. Where's the closest Blacksmith?"

Thrain's stomach groaned in reply.

"...AFTER I get some food."
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:39 pm

Fate laughed. "I'll get that dagger back and grab you a large meal. Also, I don't know about a blacksmith. Never seen one. This is a big city after all."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:41 pm

"Alright. Lead the way to food, ma'am. I'll gladly pay you back."

Thrain fell in step behind Fate.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:48 pm

Fate grinned as she stuck her hand into her pocket before throwing the dagger a few feet away. "Ah! Look! The thief dropped it!" She ran over to the dagger and picked it up. "Alright. Here."

She handed the dagger to him. "Now you wait. I'll return with some food momentarily~" With that, she ran off.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:52 pm

Thrain is very glad to see his dagger.

"Oh, thank you ma'am! I most definitely-"

The girl had already run off.

Thrain pulled out a thick log out of his pack and began to widdle.
Back to top Go down
EreAsha (Kasuka)
EreAsha (Kasuka)

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 10:54 pm

Fate soon returned with an arm full of stolen sushi from Russia Sushi. Not that the dwarf knew that.

"Sushi for us both~ Can I have the dagger?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored, bored, bored~   Bored, bored, bored~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored, bored, bored~
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Completed Roleplays-
Jump to: