Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Concerning Canon Characters

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

Concerning Canon Characters Empty
PostSubject: Concerning Canon Characters   Concerning Canon Characters I_icon_minitimeWed May 09, 2012 1:55 pm

It's been over a month and unfortunately, I have noticed a problem on the site that concerns some of our members. We have a lot of canon characters, which is great!! But no one is really RPing with them! But that's not the main issue. the real issue is that half of them don't even log on anymore, and that's a problem.

I, unfortunately, have to start stripping canon's away from members. But since no one is RPing with them (even me) due to dead threads or missing members, I'm going to take a different approach.

On the administrator panel I can see which members are active, and those who haven't logged in, or haven't even registered.

Those who do log on a regular basis will be safe. You're showing an enthusiasm to log onto the site and to (hopefully) RP in the future. I have no reason to take away canons from regular members.

But those who have abandoned the site or haven't logged on sine April 1st, 2012 (roughly 40 days) will not have their canon anymore. I went through all the canon members and anyone who hasn't logged on in that time frame will be stripped. I had already sent out a mass message concerning this issue a few weeks ago. Everyone had plenty of time to log on or use their canon. I think this is fair.

I hope everyone understand why this step is happening. We simply cannot have Canon's who are claimed to never be used. We need to have everything fair to all members, especially the ones who are new and want to have a chance to RP their favorite canon.

You can see the revised list here. If you see that your canon has been stripped, you can reapply for that canon. However, if you come back and it's been claimed by another members, then there is unfortunately nothing you can do.

If you have any questions, you can contact me or another Admin or Moderator.

Side note: The Izaya applications will be looked at soon. We're sorry for the delay. College final exams are becoming a bit of a problem for a lot of our admins. We'll choose our new Izaya soon!
Back to top Go down
http://danicojo.tumblr.com/

Concerning Canon Characters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Community :: News & Updates-
Jump to: