Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Llama's cosplay History and future.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

Llama's cosplay History and future.  Empty
PostSubject: Llama's cosplay History and future.    Llama's cosplay History and future.  I_icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2012 2:55 am

So, past conventions and cosplays, plus a list of eventually going to cosplay characters.

Was Umehito Nekozawa from Ouran High School Host Club. Uniform version.
Llama's cosplay History and future.  After111
I made the Beelzenuff puppet

Kurogane from Tsubasa REVERSOIRSE Chronicles.
Llama's cosplay History and future.  Img_4310
If you'll notice, there is something wrong with this picture (aka I'm bloody short)

OKay, so no character in particular I just wanted to dress up and carry around a giant ass fan. me next to Domo-kun
Llama's cosplay History and future.  Img_5211
after walking around all day with that fan some mod or security FINALLY got it "peacebanded" as not a weapon.... wtcrap?!

ANywho, the list of hopeful and eventual cosplays~

The most current is Izaya Orihara (with Seliphra as my Shizu-chan)

In no particular order.
Kyuzo - Samurai 7
Julius - Alice in the Country of Hearts
Wizard - Ben To
Voodoo Doll - Princess and the Frog
Narushige (and Koh) - Silver Diamond
The Pink Panther
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: Llama's cosplay History and future.    Llama's cosplay History and future.  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:53 pm

Now prepare for a massive DUMP of pics from Animethon 19, 2012 from this weekend with Seliphra~ Part one....

1: Not the con, but Sephy and I being dorks at a playground.
Llama's cosplay History and future.  P7041011

2:Still us at playground, but Izaya in chains~ there's a matching vid I hope to post to youtube. Link will go up when I figure that shit out....OTL
Llama's cosplay History and future.  P7041013

3: The monster in chaiiiiiin~~ Aka, how it should be! but Sephy could break free at any moment ;w;b
Llama's cosplay History and future.  P7041012

4: Now THESE are the con. And This is Kanra (me) and an Izaya with blonde hair, he was cool!
Llama's cosplay History and future.  P8101210

5: Another Izaya Shizuo pair Sephy and I found the day we went as genderbents. Things did not go smoothly for that shoot OTL
Llama's cosplay History and future.  P8101211

6: Kanra (me) hugging male Shizuo (an easily creeped out person) & Shizuka (Sephy) hugging male Izaya (also very awkward to be around)
Llama's cosplay History and future.  P8101212

Await part two, it'll come very soon
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: Llama's cosplay History and future.    Llama's cosplay History and future.  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:08 pm

PART TWO
So the other half of pics I wanted to upload, here they come!

7: Izaya and Kanra (me) trying to share a Shizu-chan... She really did shove my face away....
Llama's cosplay History and future.  P8101213

8: Not DRRR!! But it is HAKU! (YukirinSnow) in the Trap!Ciel on the left.
Llama's cosplay History and future.  P8101215

9: POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ I can't imagine how HOT that guy must have been in that suit...o.o;;
Llama's cosplay History and future.  P8111212

10: Shizuka (Sephy) and Shizuo (that guy from before) gasp! Hostililty and Kanra (me) loving the attention~
Llama's cosplay History and future.  P8111211

11: YES! Johnny Young Bosch came to CANADA!!!! Male versions that day and Sephy as Shizuo and me as Izaya!!! Have vids of JYB to upload.
Llama's cosplay History and future.  P8121210

12: Not in cosplay but that dress kinda opened up in the front often so I devised an epic way to 'censor' myself XD
Llama's cosplay History and future.  P8121310

Till next con~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Llama's cosplay History and future.    Llama's cosplay History and future.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Llama's cosplay History and future.
Page 1 of 1