Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

No Helping it (open)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jokerstar
Jokerstar

No Helping it (open) Empty
PostSubject: No Helping it (open)   No Helping it (open) I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 3:55 pm

It was like an itch, an itch that refused to die or stay scratched. he couldnt help it really...

-Yoink- another bracelet stolen right off its owners wrist with no one missing a beat.

Evan sighed, it wasn't his fault, all the glittery trinkets and half out of pocket wallets were such a god damn Temptation, its like each one was clamoring for his attention, like they all had little voices calling out 'me next, me next!'

Evan blew a lock of purple streaked black hair out of his face, it wasnt like he'd ever tried to resist his kleptomania's siren song, or ever intended to, but dear god it felt like a chore sometimes.

the young thief shrugged as he walked on, scanning the crowd for his next target, hand poised at the redy to snatch any beconing trinket that caught the klepto's sharp eyes. his hand reaching out for another glittering passing prize.

Last edited by Jokerstar on Sat May 26, 2012 12:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

No Helping it (open)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Dead Roleplays-
Jump to: