Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Sleeping is bliss

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Sleeping is bliss Empty
PostSubject: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss I_icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2012 5:12 pm

Nire sighed as he leaned back aganist a blossom tree, it was a beautiful day in Ikebukuro. Which was rare from the usual rainy weather that had been haveing. The sweet scent of the blossom tree filled his lungs as he started to flip through one of his favorite mangas, "Blue Exsorcist".

"Such a lovely day." Nire said, feeling a warm breeze blow the light pink blossom petals around and a few landing in his blonde hair. He let the book rest on his lap as he laid is head back against the bark of the tree.

"I could fall asleep like this..." Nire thought as his eyes slowly sarted to close shut.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

Sleeping is bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 12:10 am

Keiko slowly walked around bouncing on the heels of her sneakers. She was often hyper which made watching others boring. So before anyone could stop her she jumped on the sidewalk over and over. Then she stoppped and ran around with her arm in the air yelling and screaming words she didn't even know. Then she stopped when she noticed someone who was holding a manga she couldn't tell if they were sleeping or awake so she ran over and tapped their head. "Hi~" she said and waved quickly.
Back to top Go down
http://homestuckrole-play.forumotion.com
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Sleeping is bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:25 pm

Nire opened one eye to look up at the hyper girl, he grinned and toothy grin at her before closing his book shut and sitting up against the blossom tree.

"Why hello there." Nire said in his usual cheerful tone.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

Sleeping is bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:33 pm

"What are you reading?" she asked and looked at his smile. She than sat down and grabbed the book. "Haven't read this but it looks good...." she said as she looked at tthe cover and the back. She then gave the book back and started to chew the inside of her cheek. She then quieted down watched the people walk by. She relaxed and looked at the tree. "So....pretty."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Sleeping is bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:43 pm

Nire stared at the energetic child and placed his book in his lap, he folded his hands in his lap as he stared up at the blossom petals flowing through the breeze.

"Very pretty...So what's your name little one?" Nire asked as he turned his attention to the girl sitting next to him.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

Sleeping is bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 2:56 pm

"Why does it matter.....Not like you're going to rememeber me....but anyway....my name is Keiko..." she said still looking at the tree. Then she started to bite her lip. Then it hit her. "I'm not little...." she said with a small pout. She then looked at the boy next to her. "What's your name?" she asked quickly and jumped up.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Sleeping is bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:00 pm

Nire wasnt phased by how energetic the girl was, mostly because he was a lazy neko who didnt like reacting to things quicker then he was. He moved his arms behind his head and looked up at the girl.

"Im Nire Inazuma."
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

Sleeping is bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:06 pm

"Well hello Nire-Sempai." she said and flopped back down. "What are you doing here?" She asked and tilted her head. Quickly crawling into the tree she threw a box to the ground and she jumped down and landed on her back. "Ow..." she said and rubbed her back.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Sleeping is bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:12 pm

Nire closed his eyes slightly as he straightened the pull over hat he had on his head covering his neko ears.

"Im just relaxing before I need to get to work at Russia Sushi." Nire said, he looked over at the girl who had just fallen from the tree.

"Are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

Sleeping is bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:19 pm

"I'm fine I didn't break anything......I think..." She said and crawled over with the box. "So relaxing before work......That seems fun." she said and opened the box. Looking through the box she food some sushi. "I love my sushi!" she said and ate some. "Would you like some?" she said and picked another piece up.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Sleeping is bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:28 pm

Nire turned his head to examine the sushi, he shrugged and took a piece before popping it into his mouth.

"Thank you, and yea I've been on my feet all day so I thought relaxing in the beautiful weather would be nice before I have to work through the night." Nire said as he swallowed the piece of sushi.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

Sleeping is bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:35 pm

"Ah I understand...." She smiled alittle then her face went blank. "I feel bad for you...." she said and ate more sushi. Then she looked through the box again to find two cans of soda. "Want one?" she asked. She would regret giving away her safety pack but if it meant making a friend she didn't care.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Sleeping is bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:41 pm

"Sure, thank you darling." Nire said as he took the soda from the girl and opened it up, he tilted it back a little letting the liquid drip down as he lapped it up with his tongue. His drinking habbits were more animalistic then human but he didnt really care.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

Sleeping is bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 3:48 pm

"N-n-no problem..." She said a light blush paiting across her face. "Any way...." she said and covered her face and drank some of her soda. Then she ate more sushi. She handed over a small plate having sushi on it.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Sleeping is bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:07 pm

"Thank you." Nore said as he took the plate of sushi and placed it in his lap, he placed the soda next to him as he started eating the sushi that was given to him.

"How old are you? You look kinda young, you from Raira?" Nire asked as he munched on the delisiouse fish.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

Sleeping is bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:17 pm

"I'm 15 and I'm in my first year of Raira academy..." she said as she munched away at her sushi. "Do you go to Raira? Because I've never seen you in any of my classes but you could be a young looking 45 year old for all I know." she said and a big guzzle of soda.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Sleeping is bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:46 pm

Nire laughed before shaking his head "No Ive already graduated Raira a year ago, Im nineteen actually." The blonde said as he finished off the sushi and placed the plate next to him while picking up the soda to lap up more of the sticky liquid.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

Sleeping is bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:55 pm

"oh...well I guess we could've been awesome friends....But since you don't go to Raira anymore.....Hey maybe sometime when you're working I could like stop by and give you some cool things!" She said and made cutting motions with her hands. "Because I have like these old-but cool- sushi knives and its not like my dad is a sushi chef anymore.....and blades are made of real gold and everything!" she said and threw her arms around wildly.

Last edited by Keiko Sato on Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spell check)
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Sleeping is bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 4:59 pm

Nire leaned back against the trunk of the tree and folded his hands in his lap when he waas finished with his food and drink. He smiled softly at the girl before nodding in response.

"Sounds cool, come by any time. Im going to work soon so you can head there with me if you like." Nire said as he relaxed against the tree.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

Sleeping is bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:09 pm

"Ok I've always wondered if I could eat more than Simon the sushi guy.....that would be fun. You ever been in a food eating contest? I have it was awesome..." she said and rolled around. She smiled and took the plate and put it in her box. "You know this is most likely the only time that when I talk to someone for more than five seconds hasn't called me a weirdo and run off or yell at me to leave them alone....." she said thinking about it. "[color=violet]And want me to hang out with them./color]" she said and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Sleeping is bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:16 pm

Nire reached over and patted the girls head. "Dont worry, I have a little friend who is about your age who is legally insane. So people dont weird me out at all...and no i dont recall ever being in a food eating contest." Nire said, smiling as he remembered the cute little albino boy.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

Sleeping is bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 5:23 pm

"Really? You should let me meet him sometime......and you want to have a food eating contest now or when we get to your job.....I bet I can eat more sushi than you!" She said trying to sound tough but it faultered. So she sat up. "So who is this insane friend of yours.....I know abunch of people who are crazy.....just seems like they don't know me....." she said and jumped up and down staring at the crowd of people rushing around.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Sleeping is bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:00 pm

"Im sure you would beat me darling, but im not really into food eating contests. and his name is Alois Usagi. He's a sweet little albino child, he usually comes to Russia Sushi after school to escape his bullies." Nire said, smiling widely.
Back to top Go down
Keiko Sato
Freshman
Keiko Sato

Sleeping is bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 10:48 pm

"Hehehehe I forgot I had school today....." she sid and thought. "[color=violet]Alois......hm....I heard of him...some call him the white punching bag.../color]" She said and sighed. "If they had meant it that way then I would've helped him...." she said and sighed again. "Why do you call me darling...." she asked now curious.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Sleeping is bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 30, 2012 11:52 pm

Nire shrugged "I call all girls that, it's a better word then remembering all their names." Nire said simply.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sleeping is bliss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sleeping is bliss   Sleeping is bliss I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sleeping is bliss
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Japan :: Ikebukuro :: South Ikebukuro Park-
Jump to: