Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Erro it is Ryo ^-^!

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Erro it is Ryo ^-^! Empty
PostSubject: Erro it is Ryo ^-^!   Erro it is Ryo ^-^! I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 11:50 am

Its never late to say hello although it has been a couple weeks now but, my name is Jack but you guys can call me by my roleplay name Ryo. I sadly don't cosplay but hoped to one day. I am a otaku obsessed with Vocaloids BECAUSE THERE AWESOME! I can often be a ass but hopefully that doesn't mean we can be friends! Hope to see you aroud~ Ryo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Erro it is Ryo ^-^!   Erro it is Ryo ^-^! I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 12:25 pm

Welcome and nice to meet you! I love Vocaloid too and I can't wait to be friends and roleplay with you. Smile
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: Erro it is Ryo ^-^!   Erro it is Ryo ^-^! I_icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2012 7:30 pm

Hello Ryo! VOCALOID FTW Very Happy I can't wait to roleplay with you!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Erro it is Ryo ^-^!   Erro it is Ryo ^-^! I_icon_minitimeSat May 19, 2012 2:59 am

o3o Im currently trying to get Kasane Teto vocaloid program right now, it's not downloading properly...
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

PostSubject: Re: Erro it is Ryo ^-^!   Erro it is Ryo ^-^! I_icon_minitimeTue May 22, 2012 7:20 pm

What program are you using? I sometimes use UTAU and MMD, but then again, I'm a beginner...maybe you should right click the application and 'Run as Administrator'?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Erro it is Ryo ^-^!   Erro it is Ryo ^-^! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Erro it is Ryo ^-^!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Community :: Introductions-
Jump to: