Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Vladimir character

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Vladimir character Empty
PostSubject: Vladimir character   Vladimir character I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 12:51 am

[center]
Name: Vladimir
Eye color: red
Hair color: black
Clothes: black sweater, sweat pants
Height: 5'4
Weight: 140
Personality: kind, loves to read, draws, can't hit girls and trys to make friends with everyone.
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

Vladimir character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladimir character   Vladimir character I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 6:27 pm

I can't accept this character until we know more. All you've given us is an outline, which is a starting point to creating an OC. Flesh him out more. What are his pet peeves? What is his past? Does he have any strengths or weaknesses? Why can't he hit girls? If he just polite or was he raised that way? How did he learn to draw? It's these details, and many more, that create a well rounded and believable character that others would like to interact with.
Back to top Go down
http://danicojo.tumblr.com/

Vladimir character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladimir character   Vladimir character I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 10:00 pm

He learn to draw from his father who died when he was young and before he died his father always told him, respect woman never treat them bad and after he died, he wanted to follow his father's words. So he would never hit a woman, he hates to see men mistreat their lovers and he lives with his mother who has two jobs to support them. He's great at writing because he pays a lot of attention to classes but he sucks at pe classes, so he hates to run laps do he would hide under the bleachers with some friends. He prays with his fathers shine every night and helps his mom with her chores, he loves to help others with his home word and always seems to make friends. He wants to do badly wants to follow in his father footsteps that sometimes he loses sight of who he is. He is afraid to be with anyone because he's afraid of being hurt or hurting some like how his father died and his mother was heartbroken but above all that, he always wants to be happy and smiles all the time to get others to smile.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

Vladimir character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladimir character   Vladimir character I_icon_minitimeThu May 24, 2012 11:34 pm

This isn't what we meant by 'flesh him out'. Redo the entire character submission. Everything. Take a look through other peoples OC's to see how it's done for tips and pointers.
Back to top Go down

Vladimir character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladimir character   Vladimir character I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 3:10 pm

Ok, I'll read others then rewrite the whole thing on paper then try again, do u want me to delete this whole post?
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

Vladimir character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladimir character   Vladimir character I_icon_minitimeFri May 25, 2012 5:56 pm

No it's fine, you can just edit the first post.
Back to top Go down
http://danicojo.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

Vladimir character Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vladimir character   Vladimir character I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Vladimir character
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Characters-
Jump to: