Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Classroom...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage

Classroom... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 9:58 am

Rei laughed and rolled around playfully, he texted some her fans and have fun for playing them.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:08 pm

Alois stodd up from where he was laying and started to walk around the appartment, it was getting kind of boreing just sitting there. He reached into his pocket and started to text Yukio.

"Yukio Akira, me, Rei, and one of her friends Setsuna are all cramped up in the appartment. Since there is more of us can we go out of the appartment?"

"I guess that will be alright, just be careful and dont stay out to long." Alois smiled at the text anf put his phone back in his pocket.

"Hey i just texted Yukio, he said it would be ok if we went out of the appartment. You guys want to go out and find something fun to do?" Alois asked as a grin spread across his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:19 pm

Rei smiled and nodded, "Of course! Lets go outside!"
She shakes Setsuna fastly, "Setsuna!! Setsuna!!"
Setsuna slowly open his eyes, "What, Rei?"
"We're going outside! Now! We're going to play!" she got excited and pulls him up.
He sighed and pats her head, "Yes, sure."
"Lets go!" Rei smiled and ask everyone.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 3:23 pm

Akira paused his game and stood up from the floor as he walked out the held open door. Alois smiled at the other two as he waited for them to exit as well.

"We should go to South Ikebukuro Park, the fountains are really fun to play in over there." Alois said exsitedly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:14 am

Rei nodded, and walked out. "I never played there, I hope I will get good experience~!"
She walked fast because she got excited, and looked around to remember the way to go there. She hold Setsuna's hand, want him to walked faster. But seems Setsuna prefer walking on the back from the others and watch their back.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 7:17 pm

Alois smiled and nodded as him and Akira followed close behind, he shoved his hands in his cargo shorts pockets and stared up at the light blue sky.

"Want a ride?" Akira asked, looking at the other male under his black hood, it was amazing he wasnt uncomfortable in the hot weather under that heavy black sweatshirt. The albino nodded and went behind his friend before jumping on his back. He didnt like being carried bridal style but this was okay.

"Thanks buddy." Alois said holding onto Akira's neck as the four of them neared the park.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 28, 2012 4:18 am

After they arrived, Rei grinned and ran to the park. "Hey, hey, what game do you want to play?"
Rei seems excited because she never play with other friends except Setsuna, so she never felt how fun play with others is. She thought maybe this year would be the best one. She sat on the swing and waited for the others. "I will play this one, you can sit next to me or play the others!"
Rei laughed and swinged it until very high, she always loves to play swing with high distance.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 4:58 pm

Alois stared at the thing Rei had started to play on in confusion, he had no idea what it is which was pretty sad on his part since he has been out of that horrible hospital for a couple months now. He moved off of Akira's back and went to go sit on the swing seat next to Rei.

"Here Alois, I'll push you. Then you swing your legs to go higher." Akira said as he went behind the boy and started to push him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 7:29 am

Rei smiled at Alois while swinging. "So, have you play this things before?"
She slowed her swing and calmed down a little, want to know Alois's answer.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 10:56 pm

"No I haven't." Alois said as he was pushed by one of his best friends, he started to get a little nervouse as he got higher and higher.
"Less hard Akira, I don't like heights." Alois said as he started to stop his swinging legs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classroom...
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Dead Roleplays-
Jump to: