Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Classroom...

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

Classroom... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 12:26 pm

Alois placed a hand ontop of the girls head and starred at her in silence for a long while. He starred into her eyes, trying to see if she was telling the truth.
"I don't like being lied to, youre hiding something from me. Your eyes tell me you are." Alois said, as he took his hand off of the girls head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 11:34 pm

She looked away, "I just don't want to bother you about my problem, that's all. But I'm telling the truth that I want to help you!"
She silent for some second, and look at him, "I just, never find my happiness, that's all"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 12:39 am

Alois put a hand on the girl shoulder and starred into her eyes, searching every part of her soul he could find.
"You are my friend, therefor your problems are my problems. Now tell me, it drives me insane when I dont know what makes a person 'tick'." Alois took his hand away and backed away from her, not wanting to frighten her with the looks of insanity growing in his eyes.
"I'll tell you my darkest secret if you tell me yours. Now I know I can trust you, and I am glad you are my friend." Alois said, smiling at the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 5:48 am

Rei hesitate for a moment, "One thing, I never laugh from my heart. Nothing really makes me feel really happy, but it feels a little nice since I meet Izaya-kun and Shizu-chan. I hate life that always repeats what I've done. Like wake up, go to school, go back, and done. Dark hunter only for a job night, and I got bored. I thought taking some job that I love would be make me happy. But it feels weird, my heart just feel empty. that's all. Its not really an important secret, but I just only it would bothered you, since now your emotions are heavy and sad."
She lied on the wall, looking at him, "And one thing that I scared is adore and Love. I just simply can't feel it and never want it. Every time I'm serious with love, I always gets hurt. Heh, this is only little talk, right? I think this not that important either..."
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 11:17 pm

Alois patted the girls head and smiled at her.
"Your not the only one who's been through a lot of hurt, i loved my mother very dearly and when i got out of the hospital i searched for her for weeks until i finally went to Izaya for help. He only needed a few hours before he told me that my mother had died a few months after she gave me away. I dont think i could commit myself to one human, im just not the type of person someone should get romantically involved with. And im sure i can make you happy, i have that kind of effect on people. My insane hyperness and happiness is like a disease." Alois giggled
"If you want to do something diffrent tonight then you should come play in the dark with me, i do something diffrent every night and i always have a blast. If you dont mind being with a person who is completely out of his mind then me and you can have a lot fo fun tonight! Im always alone when i do the stuff i do, it'll be nice to have someone to play with."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 8:38 am

Rei smiled at him, "Alright! I'm bored now, so take me with you!"
She thought maybe this will be interesting, so she want to stay with him. She hold his arm, "Then where we will be at before it goes dark?"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 11:19 pm

"Usually I run around a lot before going to spy on gangs or people who would be interesting." Alois said as she pulled the girl out of the school and down the street.
"I don't think the yellow scarves are meeting today do lets go towards South Ikebukuro park, you can see the moon so well over there."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:00 am

She smiled at him, "Ah, sure! It would be interesting, I think"
She followed Alois and looking around.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 7:42 am

"I love the moon, it's such a beautiful planet. Tonight it's supposed to be full so we'll get to see it really well." Alois said happily, he straightend his black and white hoodie as the air started to get colder. They finally reached South Ikebukuro park and in the blink of an eye Alois was running around the edge of a fountain there with a huge grin on his face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:02 am

"Wow, that's cool. I hope I can see it quickly. And... This is such a beautiful place..." Rei looked at him enjoy the moment.
She smiled, "I like your huge grin on there, bring a peaceful moment and made my feelings softer"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 12:22 pm

"This isn't even the best part! Watch this!" Alois fell back and into the Ice blue water. He giggled as he splashed around in the water like a child.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:53 am

She laughed and goes to the water too, "Water fight~!"
She splashed the water to Alois, "take this~"
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:19 am

"GAH!" Alois yelped as he was splashed by the girl, he grinned and started splashing her back. Insane laughters filled the air as Alois continued to enjoy himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:55 am

Rei really enjoy this moment and then she sat on the water, "Mm, now our clothes wet. what are we going to do next?"
She stared at the boy, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:13 am

"Just relax a little, then we can run to my house and I'll get you some clothes. It's a good thing tomorrow is Saturday." Alois giggled as he lay back in the sparkly water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 5:42 am

Rei chuckled, "That's right..."
She stared into the sky, "I think I feel comfortable because you, Alois. Thank you very much..."
She smiled softly at him.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:17 am

Alois smiled and reached over to hug the girl.
"I like hanging out with you, your a nice girl."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:57 am

Rei blushed, "Ah... I like to hanging out with you too! and you're unique!" She hug back tightly to him.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:23 pm

Alois let go of the girl and jumped up on the edge of the fountain, he giggled and started running around the edge.
"What should we do now? Try to find people to observe or run around Ikebukuro?" Alois said as he kept his balance perfectly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 5:22 am

Rei excitedly look at the boy, "Maybe observe someone!" She's grinned at him.
"But its okay if you want to run around Ikebukuro~"
She sleep on the water, looked at the sky...
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:23 pm

"Want to have a race? We can race from here all the way to my home in Shinjuku. Then we can have a quick bite to eat and if you want i can show you my manga collection before we go out again!" Alois said exsitedly as he jumped off the edge of the fountain onto the grass covered ground.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:06 am

Rei grinned at Alois and stand up beside him, "Sure! I don't mind, and one thing, I won't lose..."
She begin to serious, until the countdown turns into one, she ran as fast as she can.
Dash~ She really exited to do this, and then she looked at Alois, to make sure if she still at the front.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:01 am

Alois giggled as he came up behind her, he had run more of his life then walked so of course he might have been a little faster then the girl. He kept running until he was directly beside the girl.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:26 am

Rei chuckled when she look at Alois that the boy already beside her. "Wow, you're fast~"
She tried to run as fast as the boy, and watches peoples that watching them.
Back to top Go down
Alois Usagi
Junior
Alois Usagi

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:30 pm

"You're pretty fast yourself." Alois panted, he couldnt help but laugh at how they competed for speed over the other. Through his panting and laughing he could hardly breath, but did he care? Nope! Unfortanetly for all his wild lauger he wasnt exactly paying attention to where his feet were going, and suddenly tripped over his own feet and face-planted right into the sidewalk.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Classroom...   Classroom... - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Classroom...
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Dead Roleplays-
Jump to: