Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Iza-Nii-Kirkland's OC

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Iza-Nii-Kirkland's OC Empty
PostSubject: Iza-Nii-Kirkland's OC   Iza-Nii-Kirkland's OC I_icon_minitimeSun May 27, 2012 9:17 pm

Name: Hikaru "Alex" (Short for, "Alexander" ) Miyagi (He prefer's to go by his middle.)

Occupation: Full time High School student and a amateur trainee in the process of becoming an informative broker.

Gang (Optional): Blue Squares. (One of the only remaining ones in this specific gang.)

Physical Appearance: Alex is a tall, black-haired teenage boy. He has somewhat pale skin, even though he's outside most of the day and when in school most of the guys tend to be harsh and mean to him due to his good looks and how girls tend to look at him.

Eye Color: A dark Forest green color.

Hair Color/Style: His hair is a deep black color that he always down in sort of a messy way. When he wakes up in the mornings to go to school, Hikaru doesn't even bother with his hair. Naturally, its already fixed. His hair is also very soft and it tends to cover some of his right eye. (Most of the time.) Hikaru also tends to let his hair grow out, but once he gets sick of trying to manage it, he chops it all off again.

Height: Around 5'8 1/2

Clothes: Hikaru wears his school uniform around most of the day until about 9:00-10:00 PM, that's when he'll normally switch into something different. ((His school uniform is mostly black with the exception of the tie, arm band and inside shirt.)) 24/7 though, he wears his Blue-Squares bandana tied around his belt, normally hidden by his shirt and jacket. During after school hours and while on the job he'll change into something different with color's that will keep him hidden in the dark; Black, Gray, Navy Blue, Etc. This is due to his job being during the night. While out at work he's grateful for his dark clothes because his eye color tends to give him away.

What brings them to Ikebukuro?: Due to Australia's recent fire's and riots; He moved to Japan. That's normally why girls at his school with fret over how Hikaru sounds. He has only been in Ikebukuro for about 3-4 months so his Australian accent is still very deep and clear.

Personality: Hikaru is a very sweet gentlemen. He cares deeply for his family and friends. Even for people he's just becoming associated with. That is a main reason why higher people that he works for are /actually/ training him. Most people would not take someone as sweet and caring as Hikaru to be working under the some of the worst informant brokers in all of Japan. Hikaru can also be really slow sometimes. When it comes to getting certain things, it just..takes him a while to get what you mean. Even while on the job it'll take him a couple of minutes before he's fully understood something someone has told him. Hikaru also has a very bad temper that can easily be snapped by certain things and can tend to get violent when he's mad. Hikaru is also afraid of people finding out what he does for a living. He knows that if people find out what kind of gang he's in, or what his work /actually/ is, people wont like him anymore.

Strengths: Hikaru has some serious fighting skills, he very strong and refuses to be taken down without a fight. He can also fight very well with swords and knives. Anything sharp he can find useful for killing.

Weaknesses: Hikaru has a serious problem with fighting girls. He just finds it difficult due to his gentlemanly personality. He just finds it wrong to hit them....Hikaru is also TERRIFIED of thunderstorms. Since he has always grew up alone and since no one was ever there to tell him that everything was alright. So he is very frightened by them and that's his biggest fear.

Talents: Hikaru is very talented with music and arts. He also loves to sing even though he thinks his voice is terrible and he loves to play his acoustic guitar that his sister gave him before she passed away.

Loves: Hikaru loves to write his own songs in different genre's. His favorite genre's being Rock n' roll and Pop. But even with those being his favorite, he'll write his music and choose the genre based off of what fits the song best.

Hates: Preps, his own co-workers and when people make fun of where he's from.
Hikaru doesn't like the so called "popular" teens at his school. He doesn't like how they think they're better and higher than everyone else just because of looks, behavior and dress. Of course he doesn't think like they do, but due to the fact that most of the girls, (And some guys) at the school like him a lot and want to be around him, he is pretty popular himself. Hikaru also doesn't like the people he has to work with. They're all poor, sore losers that can barely hold up a job and that were only hired for their skills in lying and deceiving others. Lastly, Hikaru CANNOT stand when jealous teens make fun of his Australian dialect and originality. Its not his fault where he was born and it makes him angry to think people that are jealous will make fun of him just because of where he's from.

Birthday: April 3rd, 1996

Favorite food: Anything sweet that is full of sugar.

Hikaru Alexander Miyagi- 16 - High school Junior - Member of the last remaining Blue Squares.

Last edited by Iza-nii-kirkland on Mon May 28, 2012 8:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Roppi
Roppi

PostSubject: Re: Iza-Nii-Kirkland's OC   Iza-Nii-Kirkland's OC I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 5:17 am

A few things before Alex can be accepted:

1) You need approval from the Izaya roleplayer to say that you work under him. As we are still going through the selection process for Izaya, you'll have to wait for that. Otherwise, I'd just put something like "Amateur information broker" or "in training." Or you could think of another occupation — Izaya isn't the only DRRR canon!

2) His physical description as well as his list of talents seem too... perfect. Being innocent isn't exactly a weakness, it's a character trait. And he's super popular and has an Australian accent and he's a musician AND he plays sports? Give him a couple flaws! Be creative, think outside the box!

3) His personality seems rather all over the place. He's sweet but he's an idiot, he's slow and laid-back but childish and violent, he's innocent but he's a ruthless fighter, he's popular but he's also a victim of bullying? He needs some more consistency.

If you fix these things, I think Alex will be a great addition to the site ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iza-Nii-Kirkland's OC   Iza-Nii-Kirkland's OC I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 11:10 am

Ah, okay~ Sorry for all of those mistakes~ I shouldn't try to write things while I'm half asleep...and when I'm till completely new to a site. XD
Back to top Go down
Roppi
Roppi

PostSubject: Re: Iza-Nii-Kirkland's OC   Iza-Nii-Kirkland's OC I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 1:48 pm

It's okay! Just edit your first post and reply again to let us know that you made changes. Everything's pretty chill around here, won't be long til you figure it out~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iza-Nii-Kirkland's OC   Iza-Nii-Kirkland's OC I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:21 pm

Ah, okay. So I just edit it and re-post it?
Back to top Go down
Roppi
Roppi

PostSubject: Re: Iza-Nii-Kirkland's OC   Iza-Nii-Kirkland's OC I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 3:44 pm

Click "Edit" on your original post and make the changes you need, then reply again here so we know you've changed it!~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iza-Nii-Kirkland's OC   Iza-Nii-Kirkland's OC I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:34 pm

Okay~! I think I've fixed it..~
Back to top Go down
Roppi
Roppi

PostSubject: Re: Iza-Nii-Kirkland's OC   Iza-Nii-Kirkland's OC I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 8:49 pm

Fantastic, thank you! ^^ Accepted~!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Iza-Nii-Kirkland's OC   Iza-Nii-Kirkland's OC I_icon_minitimeMon May 28, 2012 9:06 pm

Great~! ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Iza-Nii-Kirkland's OC   Iza-Nii-Kirkland's OC I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Iza-Nii-Kirkland's OC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Characters-
Jump to: