Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Painting the Moon

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

Painting the Moon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Painting the Moon   Painting the Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 2:55 am

Keiren blinked at the strange sensation he felt. His hair had been stroked like that before but he couldn't picture the person that had done it.

"I'd hate to see you become another faceless person."

"As if I'd become faceless." Keiren huffed at the words as he looked at the painting Tatsuki had given him. He didn't like what he saw since he didn't know he could look like that. This tall man could see through Keiren's acts and facades, leaving him bare and exposed.

Keiren hated that feeling and he'd try to think of a way to out-do Tatsuki at this game. He didn't care that Tatsuki's top priority was that stupid boy in an ancient picture, he'd make Tatsuki's top priority him.
Back to top Go down
YukirinSnow
YukirinSnow

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Moon   Painting the Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 1:35 pm

Tatsuki looked at him; Keiren must have really liked the sound of his own voice since he didn’t seem to understand what Tatsuki meant. It intrigued him a little but he didn’t want to insult the singer since he was already walking thin ice and daring Keiren to a game of ‘Russian roulette’ with a full barrel, theoretically speaking of course. “What I meant Keiren-san, is that when one does not show me their true feelings. I no longer see their face…it just becomes a gray slate” he said turning and folding up his large black umbrella and tucking it under his arm he picked up the thick leather case with his supplies and picked up the smaller black umbrella using it as a shield from the sun.

“To become faceless is a pity in its own might”

“I can’t even remember my own mothers face.” He said with a thoughtful expression before giving Keiren a polite bow, “It was truly a pleasure seeing you again” he smiled handsome his crosses glinting as they caught some of the sunlight shining down. “Our conversation was most intriguing.” He said and then turned beginning to make his way out of the park.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Moon   Painting the Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:38 pm

“Our conversation was most intriguing.”

Keiren growled, well it wasn't over yet if the singer had any say in it. He ran to catch up and stopped in front of Tatsuki and grabbed his shirt front.

"It's about to get a hell of a lot more intriguing you bastard, I'm not done with you yet!" He glared with a strange glow to his eyes. Every time when he wanted to get back at someone as a kid.

"I'll want another painting."

He released Tatsuki's shirt with a scoff as he walked on ahead of him feeling prideful that he got some kind of final word in.
Back to top Go down
YukirinSnow
YukirinSnow

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Moon   Painting the Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 25, 2012 5:59 pm

When Keiren grabbed his shirt and swore at him, Tatsuki felt two things. Amused and gratified that this person was so affected by him. Tatsuki was amused by the fact that Keiren had grabbed his shirt despite their obvious height difference and had tried to intimidate him; He was gratified by the knowledge that Keiren showed so many expressions because of him. Twisted as that logic was it worked in Tatsuki’s mind and when Keiren demanded he paint him and huffed trying to leave it at that Tatsuki answered him…which was probably not what Keiren had wanted.

“I’d love to paint you again."

He smirked as he began to pass Keiren again offering him a calm and handsome smile yet again. “you have my number…do not hesitate to call.” and like that Tatsuki was gone.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Moon   Painting the Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 4:08 pm

"I'd love to paint you again."

Keiren stumbled over his own words for a few second since he felt his cheeks turning slightly--ONLY slightly--pink. He would never admit to being flustered like this.

"DIE ASSHOLE!"

Keiren was rightfully pissed now, and changed direction, he didn't want to look like he was following Tatsuki. That night was the second worst night of his life, though he couldn't remember the first he just knew it was high up the list of shit nights.

Keiren kept waking up from nightmares about a village he had never been to before but this latest scene really freaked him out. Tatsuki was there, no question it was that painter, but why?! Damnit, why?! Keiren sat up and hugged his knees trying to calm down. He wanted to know, but he didn't want to go near Tatsuki again. The man by-passed his defenses and almost literally stabbed his heart.

"This fucking sucks..."
Back to top Go down
YukirinSnow
YukirinSnow

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Moon   Painting the Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 5:08 pm

While Keiren was being subjected to his nightmares and dreams of the village far away and nestled in the valleys of a misty mountain, Tatsuki was busy prowling the late night streets and questioning people about the ‘boy’, sometimes he would receive strange reactions or suspicious stares that would dissolve under his handsome smile. A real entity of strangeness they would think other asked him if he was a part of a gang which he would raise a brow to in question.

“I’m sorry miss I’m not familiar with these ‘Dollars’ as you call them”

“Oh they are only the scariest gang out there…no one messes with the dollars” she said and her friend nodded in response to it.

“Ya they are like really powerful, but you never know who the members are because they don’t wear colors like the Yellow scarfs or Blue squares.”

He narrowed his eyes since this was getting off subject but that was perhaps a good place to look regarding this matter perhaps these ‘gangs’ knew something about the boy in the picture. Bowing his lightly he decided to end this encounter here. “Thank-you very much ladies I appreciate all your help but I must be on my way.” They made sounds of displeasure at his departure but he didn’t want to extend their encounter any longer than he had to and they clearly had no idea who he was talking about. He popped open the pocket watch gazing at it quietly…the dark coloured hair and slightly gold coloured/or yellowish eyes. He wished he could see the picture more clearly but the worn down photo was not forgiving at all. Taking a deep breath and took a look at his phone for the time quarter to 3am, he should start heading home since the streets were starting to grow rather empty there was really no way for him to a take a look for or question other people about the child in this photo. They were al beginning to head home to their respective beds and too twisted up in their own little lives to care about one little one.

Tilting his head he gazed at the photo again and gave a quizzical expression to it maybe he was going about this all wrong and he had to do something else instead. True to Keiren’s words the picture was worn he he’d received it a number of years ago. So chances that the boy in the photo and the boy now were the same age were very slim, the child probably didn’t even look the same. Counting his losses for the night he turned and made his way back towards his own apartment. The long day finally taking its toll and beckoning him to sleep. He slowly pocketed his cellphone and smiled. Tomorrow was a new day after all.

“Goodnight Ikebukuro”
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Moon   Painting the Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 10:14 pm

And the nightmares were only going to get worse. Each and every time he saw it clearly, Tatsuki's face and each time the expression was different. Keiren was most scared to know he remembered those faces clearly but he didn't know why.

"Get a grip Keiren!" He scolded himself as he prepared for another day, five after he last saw Tatsuki. He had hung the painting somewhere in his massive apartment hoping he'd dissolve Tatsuki's perspective of him.

He wore his usual green and gray blotched pants with a jacket over a light shirt with a crest of snakes and knives that was kind of mocking the 'health' symbol. Boots and a bandana before he threw it back inside his dressed and ventured out. Tatsuki may have been right by fluke once, but surely someone would flock to Keiren because of his hair.

"Aw gotta dye again soon..." He had checked the mirror that morning, but after taking off his bandana he was reminded of the fact his natural brown is showing.
Back to top Go down
YukirinSnow
YukirinSnow

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Moon   Painting the Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 2:43 pm

Tatsuki was tired. He sat silently in his own large apartment, surrounded by old antique furniture and the curtains shadowed most if not all of the light filtering into the room. He wore simple grey cotton sweats and ran a hand through his hair almost lazily. He had no new leads on the ‘boy’ and he had no desire to go anywhere…not even painting. Yet he didn’t want to lay back in bed at all.

” such an undesirable city…full of flashing lights but nothing interesting to do” he muttered and slowly stood up heading towards his bathroom to shower and stretched popping his back he wondered aloud then. “I wonder what Keiren’s up too?” he murmured with an almost devilish smirk. “ Maybe I’ll visit him”
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Moon   Painting the Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 03, 2012 3:56 pm

Keiren sighed, the prices of hair treatment has gone up--again.

He sat in the chair with the drape over his body and barely listened to the chatty stylist that was obviously flirting with him, and poorly too at that. By the end of it Keiren almost refused paying them since she did a shitty job--too distracted with flirting. Keiren managed on a meesely five percent discount and a coupon. Given his fame he could make sure they never did business again, but he simply took what he could get and walked away.

Onto the street he frowned, his brown was showing in places and others the blonde was too much. "Fuck, why'd I come here?" Oh yes, his professional stylist in Milan.
Back to top Go down
YukirinSnow
YukirinSnow

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Moon   Painting the Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 7:37 pm

The high street was something Tatsuki disliked as he glanced around, all fashion ready places, people strutting around in their expensive clothes when they could be putting it towards better causes.
He wondered quickly how people like Keiren survived in this kind of atmosphere and then stopped people looking at him like he was a celebrity or model and pulled out his phone…he’d forgotten one particularly important thing when he’d ventured out to ‘visit’ Keiren. He had no idea where Keiren could be...His wondering was soon easily cut short when he felt someone bump into him in the crowded street," oh...pardon m-“he blinked recognizing the mop of hair…well kind of. “Keiren? What happened to you?”
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Moon   Painting the Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 1:32 am

Fuck, just fucking perfect. The last peson Keiren wants to see and here he is! The singer scowled.

"What's it fucking look like? I got a shit hair dye."

He had to keep the blonde too since it was in his contract, but he had dyed hair when he was first discovered too. The agent had seen his natural brown hair once and refused to let him have it saying 'blonde is all the rage with young women'.

And based on Tatsuki's reaction, the dye job was the worst it could have been. This was NOT happening to him right now.

"Yeah, so blonde ain't my natural color, deal with it."
Back to top Go down
YukirinSnow
YukirinSnow

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Moon   Painting the Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 2:49 am

"I'm pretty good at doing hair" he said when Keiren turned around, Tatsuki was standing their with his little black umbrella. His long hair pulled into a high pony tail today, he wore a shirt sleeved black turtleneck and black fitting jeans as well as knee high black boots. His silver cross earings glinted merrily in the sunlight as well as the one aro und his neck , yes Tatsuki looked every bit the priest he was not.

"You're scowling again" he smirked all knowingly again," I gather by the scowl, your normal stylist is out of town and you went to some high priced salon and let some quack job do your hair?"

If Tatsuki was correct in thinking he'd hit another nerve he'd probably be dead on. Kiren looked like he'd been hit by a thunderstorm of different blonde dyes and could probably do without his "adoring" public laughing at him.

"Come on I just need to get some art supplies and I'll fix your hair for you"

The way it was said sounded like there was no room for argument.
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Moon   Painting the Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:30 pm

"How observant of you Tatsuki-san."

Keiren said bitterly and he growled in disdain for this encounter with the painter. The singer's mind also turned over and over weighing the possible outcomes of having Tatsuki dye his hair. Oh what the hell does Keiren have to loose anyway?

"What the hell, I mean I doubt you can do a worse butchering than they have... You're pretty decent with a brush."
Back to top Go down
YukirinSnow
YukirinSnow

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Moon   Painting the Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 6:35 pm

Tatsuki blinked and chuckled, "butcher? hardly" he said walking beside the irrate,...blonde/orange/pumkin? haired boy. "I happen to style and do my own hair so I'm sure I can do a better job than which ever stylist touched your poor unfortunate hair" he mused, "I just need to stop and pick up a few things first" he said as he headed towards the artistry shop's his umbrella held above his head blocking out the sun and making him feel just a bit better.

"Didn't I tell you scowling would give you wrinkles?"
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Moon   Painting the Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 21, 2012 1:42 pm

"Didn't I tell you scowling would give you wrinkles?"

Keiren growled, yet he followed after the painter fo no apparent reason other than hope that his hair can be fixed. He'd be humiliated to show up at the studio looking like this. He tied the bandana back over his mess to ignore the stares he thought he was getting because of it.

Even as a child Keiren's been very self conscious of what others thought of him, but it only spiraled out of control when he was becoming famous.

"About seven times by this point," He muttered under his breath after Tatsuki chastised him again about his scowling face. What was he supposed to do when he was this pissed off, SMILE?!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Painting the Moon   Painting the Moon - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Painting the Moon
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2