Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Drrr x hunger games|| part one || Opinions?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kureno

Drrr x hunger games|| part one || Opinions? Empty
PostSubject: Drrr x hunger games|| part one || Opinions?   Drrr x hunger games|| part one || Opinions? I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 2:55 am

Hey there~
I have recently been writing a DRRR!! Ver. Of the hunger games, (which I am still writing) and I just thought I'd post this little bit of the first part for opinions and stuff.... So here we are, part one of this unnamed fanfic~

『一』First 『一』
"Kasuka. Kasuka Heiwajima."
The words were amplified by the microphone she spoke into.
My mind was numb. So we're my hands; feet. Everything. Numb.
My only thought was "no".
Even now, all I could remember from that moment, is a hazy jumbled mess.
I was running; I threw off the peacekeepers that prevented me from moving. The only way to stop this; the only way to stop my brother from... From...
"I volunteer! I-I volunteer..."
Then the peacekeepers grew less violent. They pulled me along the path; a space between the boys and girls, some I knew well, some I didn't know at all. It was lined by peacekeepers. More and more peacekeepers. Don't they have anything better to do than... Being a peacekeeper? When the four (or more I guess; I wasn't really keeping track) of the peacekeepers that were leading me threw me onto the stage. I looked out into the crowd.
I saw my brothers face.
Kasuka's face.
His eyes were dead.
『二』Second『二』

I'll post some updates here as I go~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Drrr x hunger games|| part one || Opinions?   Drrr x hunger games|| part one || Opinions? I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:15 pm

I like this idea. And your style of writing. Good job! ^^b
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Drrr x hunger games|| part one || Opinions?   Drrr x hunger games|| part one || Opinions? I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:45 am

The idea sounds great! I can't wait to read more!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Drrr x hunger games|| part one || Opinions?   Drrr x hunger games|| part one || Opinions? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 03, 2012 6:25 am

Be sure to put a link in when you post the first chapter so I can alert it~ *wants to read more~*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drrr x hunger games|| part one || Opinions?   Drrr x hunger games|| part one || Opinions? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Drrr x hunger games|| part one || Opinions?
Page 1 of 1