Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...

Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeFAQCalendarSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Share | 

My adventurew at A-kon~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: My adventurew at A-kon~   Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:09 am

So much awesome stuff happened at A-kon. I can't tell all of it in the chat room~ So I am telling you guys here.

-Friday

So I started out cosplaying as Kanra (aka genderbent Izaya). Nothing fun happened because 90% of the Shizuos at the con were Izaya-blind. I swear I walked by one about twenty times and got no response, so I called my dad to take me back to my hotel so I could go and change into my Ciel Phantomhive cosplay. I met up with my friends Gen and Cheyenne from Ikkicon. We hung out in this random hallway and I met an awesome Izaya cosplayer named Momo. We started to play red rover and random people came over to join us. Then I got glomped by a chick wearing rabbit ears. Then we met up with our friends Eunice and Jason and watched as a huge Durarara gathering formed. Then we ditched the con and went to an awesome Italian restuaraunt.

-Saturday

Sadly, my last day at A-kon. Momo found me and we were going to go ice skating. But, I was Ciel again and the mall looked kind of fancy so we ended up taking random pictures. We met up with Jae, also cosplaying Izaya. I had to go to my hotel to become Kanra again. I mssed some trolling apparently. When I found them again, they took me up to our friend Isaac's room, and Isaac happens to be a Shizuo cosplayer so he was the prime target for our trolling. We went back to the con and found him as he and a Celty were going back to their rooms to change into Ao No Exorcist cosplays. We had a group of threes Izayas, two Shizuos and a Celty, so we got stopped about every two seconds for a picture. We finally made it to their rooms and what luck for Shizu-chan, two more Izayas so up. We had an army! We did ring around the rosies around Isaac. Momo tried to pants him. XD Eventually, Momo, Jay and I went back to the con and we hung out in the lobby off the hotel. We had a little party in a corner. Three Izayas, genderbent Light Yagami, Two Sebastians and two Ciels and one Shizuo. XD Ih and some chick who clinged to me and refused to let go and there was a France cosplayers who joined later on. She kept hugging us. It was awesome. Then I had to leave. I didn't want to leave!!

Oh well, I have another con in two months. I shall be Sebastian~!![justify]
Back to top Go down

My adventurew at A-kon~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Miscellaneous Fun and Games :: Cosplay-
Jump to: