Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Question I'm sure only I need to ask.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
EvVieNiamhNyx
EvVieNiamhNyx

Question I'm sure only I need to ask. Empty
PostSubject: Question I'm sure only I need to ask.   Question I'm sure only I need to ask. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 4:25 am

How do I get into the chat box? I got there once before, But absolutely can not find out how to now. I know this is a pathetic question, but I really can not find it. @.@ I would really appreciate the help! Question I'm sure only I need to ask. 1565568606
Back to top Go down
DaniCojo
Admin
DaniCojo

Question I'm sure only I need to ask. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Question I'm sure only I need to ask.   Question I'm sure only I need to ask. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:17 am

Don't worry! I know others have had this problem before.

Simple scroll all the way to the bottom. The Chat Box is the large box at the bottom of the site. Simply press the "log in" button and you'll be in!

If you have any more questions, please dont be shy to ask!
Back to top Go down
http://danicojo.tumblr.com/

Question I'm sure only I need to ask.
Page 1 of 1