Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Hello to all.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zyosetsu Fujimoto

Hello to all. Empty
PostSubject: Hello to all.   Hello to all. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 5:48 am

Hello all, I am Zyosetsu Fujimoto - or Zyo for short. It's a pleasure to meet your acquaintance, reader. If you would like personal information, you're free to ask, such as who I really am. Care to play a mind game? Invite me, and we'll have the time of your life.

My Skype information is on my profile, but as for other methods of communication... Lets keep it on the forum, for now at least.

Love you, silly humans. 愛
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

Hello to all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all.   Hello to all. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 08, 2012 10:00 pm

Hello Zyo, nice to meet you. Hope that we get to get acquainted and RP with each other sometime. Have fun~
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

Hello to all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all.   Hello to all. I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:35 pm

Hey Zyo! (: A mind game? I do like games~and it'll be a grand pleasure to get started on roleplaying with you! I love you too, Zyo. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello to all. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello to all.   Hello to all. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello to all.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: