Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Ikebukuroeans! o:

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ikebukuroeans! o: Empty
PostSubject: Ikebukuroeans! o:   Ikebukuroeans! o: I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:12 am

Hi hi to everyone. ^-^ I am Axl Sinclair, and I hope to meet and roleplay with many of you very soon, and become friends with even more of you! Also, if you don't mind stopping by my job some time to promote business, that'd be awesomesauce. :3 <3
Back to top Go down
Mekena
Sophmore
Mekena

Ikebukuroeans! o: Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikebukuroeans! o:   Ikebukuroeans! o: I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 29, 2012 4:37 pm

Hey, Axl! I can't wait to roleplay with you too Very Happy Your...job? What do you mean by that? But if it'll make it all awesomesauce, I'll try! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

Ikebukuroeans! o:
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Miscellaneous-
Jump to: