Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Welcome to Club Velvet, may I take your order?

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Welcome to Club Velvet, may I take your order? Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Club Velvet, may I take your order?   Welcome to Club Velvet, may I take your order? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 09, 2012 5:41 am

In the middle of Sunshine City of Ikebukuro where chaos reigns freely, there is a rather large building with the sign 'Club Velvet' above the door written in Kanji text. While the doors are open, there is never a time that this luxurious club isn't in business with some customer. "So it's finally opening time", thought Axl while yawning as he recklessly moved around to turn off his alarm clock that read 6:00am, falling out of his queen sized bed in the process and taking the covers with him, eventually finding his way to the desk that his laptop and alarm clock sat to pound down on the snooze button and hold it for five seconds for the alarm to disable itself. After a few mumbles of despair about starting his day so early, he fixed his sheets while in his boxers while his iPod played nostalgic songs in the background while it was plugged into speakers as it usually was. "6:14am." He nodded to himself and headed to his bathroom with a towel and a washcloth, opening the window beside his bathtub and began to run the water for a steamy shower, letting all of the vapor pour out of his window in hopes that no one was able to look in at him.

After washing his hair and body in the shower, he brushed and flossed his teeth; the usual hygienic cycle for his morning to prepare for work at 8:00am. While waiting for his hair to dry, he began to boil ramen noodles in his kitchen for breakfast while making blueberry tea, his absolutely favorite breakfast combination. He lived alone unless one of his ex girlfriends or friends came in the middle of the night to visit and he was too knocked out to realize, so volume didn't matter to him as he began to sing along to the lyrics of a favorite song of his while it began to play. "7:20am" He shrugged the time off and began to get dressed in his usual hosting attire; black socks and dress shoes, creased dress pants with a white tucked-in collared shirt and an overcoat Prada, finishing the look with a sleek black tie. He turned his iPod off as he passed it, picked up his bag for work which contained his after hours clothes, a smaller iPod with headphones wrapped around it, a notepad with a pin and a case which contained his violin and accessories. After picking it up and walking out of his door, he locked it, and began his way to Club Velvet with fifteen minutes to spare.

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Club Velvet, may I take your order?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Dead Roleplays-
Jump to: