Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Ronin Takashi (Waiting for Approval/Denial)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Ronin Takashi (Waiting for Approval/Denial)  Empty
PostSubject: Ronin Takashi (Waiting for Approval/Denial)    Ronin Takashi (Waiting for Approval/Denial)  I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 12, 2012 7:03 pm

Ronin Takashi (Waiting for Approval/Denial)  3930881339 Ronin Takashi (Waiting for Approval/Denial)  1535847382
Name: Ronin Takahashi

Occupation: Ronin is the CEO of her family's company, Takahashi Corp. The company manufactures metals/oils/etc. and is known for successful business trade. She works as a part time financial adviser. Ronin often finds herself helping the other corporations (the very ones that she trades with), to keep the profits sky rocketing. Takahashi Corporation Headquarters is located in none other than Ikebukuro.

Gang (optional): N/A

Physical Appearance: Ronin has maroon hair (dyed of course). She has blue eyes, a trait she inherited from her European mother. She has a slender body, accompanied with curves. Ronin isn't pale-- her skin has a creamy color. She has a round chin, and small nose. Her hair ends at about the mid-point of her back. She's very tall for a woman, measuring at 5 feet and 11 inches.

Eye color: Deep Blue

Hair color/style: Ronin keeps her hair ruffled and messy. Although it is dyed maroon, her natural hair color is black.

Height: 5'11 ft.

Clothes: During work, Ronin dresses appropriately for the situation. She stays proffesional, and wears either suits, or pairs together a skirt with a blazer/button-up shirt. When she isn't working, she dresses like she's a teen, which makes her look younger than what she really is. Whether it's hung carelessly on her shoulder, tied tightly around her waist, or snug on her body, Ronin never walks in public without her black jacket. It has several buttons, starting from the bottom of the cloth and ends at her neck. She likes to wear skirts that give her freedom to move in. Her custom made black boots are always worn with her favorite jacket (it's what she calls a symbiotic relationship). All of her shirts have laces to tie on the sides. Ronin's casual clothes are almost always revolved around her two favorited colors; maroon and black.

What brings them to Ikebukuro: Born in Ikebukuro, Ronin grew up around the both beautiful yet dangerous city. She learned how to avoid gangs, if trouble ever made its way to her, and how to rely on her friends-- the ones that owned some of the most popular businesses. The young woman had made plans to leave the country and venture out in the world, becoming involved with education once again. But her father's death changed that. So, instead of letting the company fall into the hands of untrustworthy corporate men, Ronin decided to lead the corporation instead.

Other:

Personality: When working, Ronin is very subtle and reserved, and doesn't show emotion. She's polite and chooses her words carefully. When around friends and family, she is loud-mouthed, blunt, stubborn, and just a care-free positive woman. She's highly intelligent and is known to start conversations about the way the mind works or how society should put more effort into becoming cleaner in both crime and life-style.
Without a doubt, Ronin is the most trustworthy person anyone can meet. She's thoughtful and passionate about the people who are close to her and will do whatever necessary to keep them happy and functioning. Even though she has a calm demeanor, Ronin has quite a bit of a temper. She can become incerdibly angry, but it takes a lot to put her in that kind of state. She jokes about her anger, commonly saying, "I guess I dyed my hair red for a reason, right? If I keep it up, I might need an anger management class!"

History:
Ronin was the first and only child of Japan's native Haru Takahashi and England's native Aurora Takahashi. As the young girl grew, her teachers noticed she possessed an amazingly brilliant mind. Every year of school, she received the highest of grades, earning the respect of parents of other children in her class, teachers, peers, and her family.
As time went by and she grew older, Ronin showed a particular interest in traveling. After telling her father about the wonders of the world and vividly expressing her pique interest in it, Haru agreed to tour the world with his daughter once the Corporation was handled and the ties to trade were secure. Unfortunately, weeks before their planned tour was supposed to start, Haru was diagnosed with cancer and could not leave the hospital under any circumstances. This included the Takahashi Corporation. As his brother watched over the business, Haru's family stood on needles and nails as they watched his health deteriorate. Finally, the CEO died, leaving the company (as stated in his will) to his wife and daughter.
Knowing that her mother would not be able to handle the pressure of her father's work, Ronin put herself in the position of CEO of Takahashi Corp at just the age of nineteen. With her high level of intelligence, and uncle to give her guidance when needed, Ronin helped the corporation stay at the top of business profit and continues to do so today.

-Animals
-Sweets
-Sour Candy
-Video Games
-Sketching
-Sleeping
-Laziness
-Guns
-Martial Arts

Dislikes:
-Rude people
-Being taken advantage of
-Annoying bugs
-Working
-Businessmen

Trivia:
}--Trains in martial arts and other sports
}--Enjoys to spar with worthy partners.
}--Sometimes sells her sketches and gives the money to people who need it the most (the homeless, bankrupt victims, etc.)

Strengths/Weaknesses:
-Intelligent
-Polite/Nice

-Claustrophobic
-Arachnophobia
|Flaws:
-Incessantly rude to children
-Judgmental
-Discriminant

Ronin Takashi (Waiting for Approval/Denial)  2621055156 Ronin Takashi (Waiting for Approval/Denial)  1864318367

Last edited by Ronin Takahashi on Sun Jun 17, 2012 12:22 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Ronin Takashi (Waiting for Approval/Denial)    Ronin Takashi (Waiting for Approval/Denial)  I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 13, 2012 3:52 pm

This character is very good however guns are illegal in japan if you're not in the secret service or a police officer meaning hers was either smuggled in or she stole it from someone who smuggled it in.

The other thing I'd like to see are some weaknesses. This character is very strong, intelligent and can defend herself. She's charitable and polite and has numerous strengths of character and body. She needs a few flaws, fears maybe she's got a paralyzing fear of some kind?

Make the necessary changes and I can accept her then.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ronin Takashi (Waiting for Approval/Denial)    Ronin Takashi (Waiting for Approval/Denial)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 4:23 pm

Okay, I'll take out the part about the guns. Smile

However, regarding weaknesses, I'm not really sure what I should. :/ I'm having a case of writer block. Do you have any suggestions as to what I should list under it?

-Thanks! sunny
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Ronin Takashi (Waiting for Approval/Denial)    Ronin Takashi (Waiting for Approval/Denial)  I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14, 2012 7:03 pm

Weaknesses can be anything, from blatant over confidance and always underestimating people so she loses a lot to a paralyzing fear of pretzles (It can be whimisical) As for flaws things like she's inscessantly rude or she kicks puppies (Just giving examples). She does need some flaws though.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ronin Takashi (Waiting for Approval/Denial)    Ronin Takashi (Waiting for Approval/Denial)  I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 15, 2012 5:53 pm

Okay, sounds good.~
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Ronin Takashi (Waiting for Approval/Denial)    Ronin Takashi (Waiting for Approval/Denial)  I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 12:50 am

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ronin Takashi (Waiting for Approval/Denial)    Ronin Takashi (Waiting for Approval/Denial)  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ronin Takashi (Waiting for Approval/Denial)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play :: Graveyard :: Characters-
Jump to: