Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Let's play~! [Shizuo, Izaya][Open to random bystanders...]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

Let's play~! [Shizuo, Izaya][Open to random bystanders...] Empty
PostSubject: Let's play~! [Shizuo, Izaya][Open to random bystanders...]   Let's play~! [Shizuo, Izaya][Open to random bystanders...] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 2:18 am

Ikebukuro. There were many things to do in this part of Tokyo, and many humans too. Izaya loved to watch humans, he loved to watch them in every situation possible and he loved to watch them squirm. Most of all he loved out they reacted to Shizuo Heiwajima's war cry. So here he was today, in Ikebukuro, actually trying to find the monster he hated.

"Come out, come out, wherever you are~" He murmured, his carmine eyes sweeping the crowd carefully, back stratigically against a building wall to keep from being hit from behind. Shizuo should be along soon if Izaya's observations were correct. He hated Shizuo more than anything else... which was why he knew everything about him too. After all, one should know everything about their enemies, right?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's play~! [Shizuo, Izaya][Open to random bystanders...]   Let's play~! [Shizuo, Izaya][Open to random bystanders...] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 5:48 am

Up until now, the blonde's day had gone by smoothly. It had been a preety easy going day at work, though there were not many people to go after to get them to pay their debts anyway. Unfortunately, Shizuo had senses like a radar that told him when a certain informant was near.

He quickly grew irritated, looking through his light blue sunglasses for a familiar fur trimmed coat. It did not take him long to find it. He dropped the cigarette he was holding in between his fingers and looked for the nearest thing to throw, which was a trash can. It didn't really matter how heavy the object was, he would be able to throw it because he had super human strength.

"IZAYAAA!" He quickly picked up the metal object and hurled it at the informant, hoping that he would hit him for once.
Back to top Go down
Kida, Masaomi
Kida, Masaomi

PostSubject: Re: Let's play~! [Shizuo, Izaya][Open to random bystanders...]   Let's play~! [Shizuo, Izaya][Open to random bystanders...] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:42 pm

Masaomi blinked as he heard the ex-bartender's familiar war-call. 'Guess who's in town...' he though and sighed, walking down to busy sidewalk as he slipping his music player into his pocket. He found it ironic as he heard a fast paced song play as he heard Shizuo's screaming echoing through the city. Or as Erika sometimes called it "Shizuo's sex-calls".

People started to run away screaming, asking things like "what's going on?", "who was that guy?", "why are things flying?". They probably were tourists or just moved here. Most people who lived here were already used to the two's game of cat-and-dog, where the dog would bark and chase the cat, but the cat would always get away either unharmed or with little damage.

Masaomi smiled to himself when he remembered Shizuo being able to get some hits on Izaya. He sighed, praying to whatever God he didn't worship that Izaya would take a vending machine to the head... 'And maybe knock off that stupid grin while you're at it.'
Back to top Go down
Dr.randomllama
Dr.randomllama

PostSubject: Re: Let's play~! [Shizuo, Izaya][Open to random bystanders...]   Let's play~! [Shizuo, Izaya][Open to random bystanders...] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 8:01 pm

Another of the random by-standers happened to know the famous duo well, and sighed. His day was boring since he hadn't seen his beloved Celty, but now--now it might get quite busy.

"Then again, it depends how those two fight today," Meaning if Izaya fought fairly for once, but the young underground doctor made a highly-educated guess at 'not going to'. That made Shinra question how he ended up friends with Izaya in the first place. Maybe he'd stick around to watch... Shizuo's strength was always spectacular!
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Let's play~! [Shizuo, Izaya][Open to random bystanders...]   Let's play~! [Shizuo, Izaya][Open to random bystanders...] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 9:48 pm

The sound of something metal and heavy being picked up caused Izaya's ears to prick and he turned, in time for Shizuo to speak.

"IZAYAAA!"

Ah~! There it was. People began to run for it and so did he, using the confusion of bodies to his advantage. The confusion of some m ade him laugh, the general knowledge and fear though, that really made him happy. He loved making the humans afraid. He loved making them anything though. He smirked as the garbage container crashed loudly into the wall where he had been standing moments ago. Then he really took off, his focus on running and evading now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's play~! [Shizuo, Izaya][Open to random bystanders...]   Let's play~! [Shizuo, Izaya][Open to random bystanders...] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:17 pm

Such a coward. The flea could never just stay so Shizuo could kill him. It only made Shizuo get even angrier. He ran after the informant. During moments like this, his only focus was on killing the flea. That and nothing else.

"Get back here!"

Shizuo stopped so he could pick up another heavy object, this time a vending machine. Like the trashcan, he threw it at Izaya, his anger and hatred towards to brunette continuing to rise.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Let's play~! [Shizuo, Izaya][Open to random bystanders...]   Let's play~! [Shizuo, Izaya][Open to random bystanders...] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 10:37 pm

Izaya's only warning was sound and he grinned now, euphoric from their fight already. He turned and at the last section spun out of the way of the vending machine, three knives leaving his hand in quick succession before he ran, not waiting to see if any found their marks. He dodged down an alleyway and then into a street, half hoping he had lost the blonde.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's play~! [Shizuo, Izaya][Open to random bystanders...]   Let's play~! [Shizuo, Izaya][Open to random bystanders...] I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 11:40 pm

To the informant's dislike, Shizuo was steL on his tail. He had narrowly missed the knives that Izaya had thrown, coming out with only a small cut on his upper left arm. To Shizuo this was nothing at all. He had recieved worse injuries during his fights with Izaya. Besides, he had broken several bones in his first few years of having his strength: arms, legs, even his neck. You name it, and he most likely had broken it at one point in his life.

He followed Izaya through the alley and acrozz the street. He was surprised that he had made it across without getting hit by a car because most of the time when they ran across the street in a fight, he got hit. There it was, that feeling again. It was normal for him to get the feeling that he would finally get rid of the flea. He hoped that this would be that time.
Back to top Go down
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Let's play~! [Shizuo, Izaya][Open to random bystanders...]   Let's play~! [Shizuo, Izaya][Open to random bystanders...] I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 3:36 pm

Izaya smirked when his gaze landed once more on Shizuo, mind working on how to best escape this situation. There were numerous potential weapons for Shizuo, a road sign, three vending machines, a recycling container, a street light and a garbage container. Izaya waited to see now which Shizuo chose or if he opted for some poor soul's car or merely came after Izaya and tried to kill him with his bare hands.

"Really Shizu-chan, so much anger isn't healthy~!" Izaya teased, his smirk growing a little as he watched the other, legs tensed to spring away when SHizuo moved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's play~! [Shizuo, Izaya][Open to random bystanders...]   Let's play~! [Shizuo, Izaya][Open to random bystanders...] I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 5:54 pm

[color=#FFFF99]"Shut the hell up."[color]

Shizuo hated the informant. He was the reason he got jumped by so many gangs when they were in high school, and Izaya also got him fired from a job that his brother had gotten him. Shizuo wanted to kill him everytime he saw him. Like wen they first met, Shizuo aimed a punch at Izaya, just to wipe that annoying smirk off his face.

Back to top Go down
Sakuraya
Sakuraya

PostSubject: Re: Let's play~! [Shizuo, Izaya][Open to random bystanders...]   Let's play~! [Shizuo, Izaya][Open to random bystanders...] I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 23, 2012 2:46 am

Sakuraya walked out of a local grocery store. In his hand, he carried a small bag of some ingredients for the dinner he was gonna prepare for Tsugaru and him later that night. He only had gotten half a block down when suddenly a boy with similiar looks to hiim in a black hoodie lined with brown fur, darted in front of him. He stumbled back startled. And was about to keep walking when he seen a very angry looking blonde man charging towards his way. Sakuraya felt like a deer in the headlights with this guy coming his way. But managed to stumble back falling down in time for the man to pass him. It looked like the man was was ready to punch the other one, who had ran past before.
Back to top Go down
http://www.cosplayerwithcamera.deviantart.com
Seliphra
Admin
Seliphra

PostSubject: Re: Let's play~! [Shizuo, Izaya][Open to random bystanders...]   Let's play~! [Shizuo, Izaya][Open to random bystanders...] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 5:25 pm

"Really~? Bare hands now eh~? You really are a cave man~!" Izaya laughed as he hopped to the side. He would get hit by the odd trashcan when he wasn't paying enough attention, but Shizuo had yet to be caught with Shizuo's fist. He skipped a few steps backwards now, eyes locked on the infuriated blonde. All the other bystanders vanished because he knew if he took his eyes of Shizuo for even a second it could very well spell disaster for him.
Back to top Go down
Ruei Mochiri
Ruei Mochiri

PostSubject: Re: Let's play~! [Shizuo, Izaya][Open to random bystanders...]   Let's play~! [Shizuo, Izaya][Open to random bystanders...] I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 26, 2012 7:05 pm

Avaron strolled down through the streets after having rushed out of her house to get away from her mother. She cringed at the thought of a career as boring as being a lawyer, or as nasty as being a doctor. How could her mother not understand that when she said she wanted to be a model, she meant it. Just as a scoff was exiting her lips, Avaron's eyes widened as she caught the back of her boot and was sent tumbling face first onto the ground. "Owwww.." She groaned and flipped over so she could get up, and promptly froze on the spot, "Eeep." On either side of her were the most dangerous men in Ikebukuro. 'Of coarse! Of coarse my klutzy self would end up in the middle,' Avaron hurried to scramble out of the way, 'Why the hell couldn't it have been a poll?!'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Let's play~! [Shizuo, Izaya][Open to random bystanders...]   Let's play~! [Shizuo, Izaya][Open to random bystanders...] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 1:46 am

He knew that just aiming punches at the flea was useless, but he was pretty far from anything that he would be able to throw at him, so he just ignored what the flea was saying, blocking him out and continued on.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's play~! [Shizuo, Izaya][Open to random bystanders...]   Let's play~! [Shizuo, Izaya][Open to random bystanders...] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Let's play~! [Shizuo, Izaya][Open to random bystanders...]
Page 1 of 1