Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play
Hey...pssst...yeah, you! I'd log in or register if I were you before Shizuo Heiwajima gets angry and decides to throw a trash can at YOU for a change...

Durarara!!/デュラララ!! Role Play

Ikebukuro: To some, it is just another big city in Japan, but there are others who have been priviledged to see what really goes on. Gang violence isn't what we're talking about. You'll soon see what I mean. Welcome to Ikebukuro...

homeHomeFAQCalendarSearchRegisterLog inpage 1

Affiliates
free forum

free forum

Share | 

Over-rated Otakus (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Over-rated Otakus (OPEN)    Wed Jun 20, 2012 4:11 pm

She looked around the park, absolutely fascinated with the plants that grew there. This was her little haven; it was quiet and gave her time to think. She remembered when her bodyguards used to follow her everywhere. 'How annoying,' she thought absently, pulling her sketchbook and pencil from her bag.

Ronin looked around the park and settled on a tree in the distance as her next victim. She started off with the base of the shape, the changed the top of the tree drastically, making jagged edges and curled lines. She smiled down at her 'art'. It always made her happy for things to go haywire. It didn't fit in with her perfect life, and she was fine with.

She frowned and wiggled on the bench for a moment. "My butt hurts!" She yelled at no one in particular. Standing, the young woman stretched and yawned a bit. She left her possessions on the bench and performed a cartwheel. When she landed safely on her feet, she grinned, happy that she wasn't too old to do so yet. Ronnie found herself pouting again. "If only there was somewhere here to cartwheel with me," she sighed.
Back to top Go down
Ruei Mochiri

PostSubject: Re: Over-rated Otakus (OPEN)    Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:49 pm

The park was a wonderful place, away from the hustle and bustle of the streets. It also had such wonderful scenery, the only problem was the trees. Avaron couldn't help but to notice they always seemed to get in her way. The nerve... Or maybe it was just her. She unconsciously patted at the bandage on her forehead from the last bump, a lamp post. Avaron stopped and blinked a few times in confusion. 'Is that woman doing cartwheels..?' She absently thought, 'Last time I did one of those I fell on my head.'

Avaron raised her eyebrows in thought, 'I wonder.. could a cartwheel or hand stand be good for poses?' She pondered it a moment more, 'My upper body isn't that great... but maybe with enough momentum..' With a determined look in her eyes, Avaron moved to perform a cartwheel and slammed headfirst into a tree. Avaron's hand shot to her head at she laid on the ground, "Owwww~"

Avaron Yoshie - 17 - Self proclaimed 'Fastest Woman in Ikebukuro'/Student/Waitress/Aspiring Model
Senna Delilah Arashi - 21 - DJ
Hinode Mori - 23 - Owner of the club Rythem/barista
Vorona - 19 - Former Assassin/Bodyguard

(*・∀・)/\(・∀・*)

USA~!
Back to top Go down

Over-rated Otakus (OPEN)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1